Chapter 15- Part 1

Updating this a few days early in honor of receiving over 5000 reads! You guys are simply amazing. It seriously makes me want to cry (with joy) hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 15:

--Derek's POV:

"Your not a drug dealer are you?" Emily blurted out.

"No." I chuckled at her question. My smile was quickly replaced with a serious one as I stepped out of the car. I stood by my car door staring at the SUV behind us before shutting the car door with a loud bang.

Two men got out of the each side of the SUV but the driver hesitated before swinging his door open and stepping out in front of me. I recognized him immediately. I leaned against the back of my car watching them all very carefully. When it came to them you had to be prepared for anything.

"Derek!" The driver said as if we were best friends. "Long time, no see." The last few words he spit out.

I didn't say anything. Right now they were in control. I could easily take them on one on one but I was worried for Emily's safety because they can't know she was with me. I had no doubt in my mind that they would be aloud to kill me if they found out about her and I. In their minds, I would be endangering Emily by being around her, and I didn't blame them. I didn't even trust myself around her but I just couldn't stop myself from wanting to be around her. What the hell is wrong with me?

"So what brings you back to the lovely Beacon Hills?" He said looking at me up and down. "Heard about your sister. Funny how something so tragic happens when you come in to town."

My fingers curled into fists.

"Did I hit a nerve?" He said approaching me. "Derek. I would watch out. You can't get away with murder so easily."

I took a step towards him my eyes glowing. How dare he think I killed my own sister.

"Uh uh." He said shaking his head smirking. I felt a cool object pressed hard against my stomach. I looked down at my stomach at a gun pressed firmly against my shirt. I knew it wasn't a normal type of gun. I recognized it as the same gun from a while back right before I had left Beacon Hills. It had some type of poison on it that wouldn't have that bad of an effect on me if he didn't shoot. It was the bullet that had the poison. I flinched as he pressed the nozzle of the gun harder against my skin making some of the poison go through my shirt and reach my skin.

"Just know Derek; we are always around." He said backing away from me putting the gun back into his jacket.

"We will be seeing you around." He said with his back turned to me. 

I took a deep breath as he nodded at the two other men telling them to go. They all got in the SUV and started it up. The bright light of the headlights blinded me for a mere second before they sped past me. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my chest and I could breath now. They thought I had killed my sister though. I would have to deal with this later. My stomach started to burn pretty bad. I fell back against my car bending over putting my hands on my knees. I could feel my eyes still glowing and I needed to calm down quickly before I lost control. I heard Emily open the car door and realised I was running out of time.

-------------------------------------------

Yes I know this is super short but this is only part one. I just wanted to update in celebtation of 5000 reads and give you guys a sneak peak hehe :) Part two is pretty long! :D Il update it tomorrow as soon as I proofread it!! Comment/ Vote/ Etc.!