Epilogue- Part 3

Here is part 3! I wasn't kidding when I said this was a really long epilogue. I am thinking there will be 2 more parts maybe? I am not sure yet but I am up to 40 pages on Word haha I am thinking about just turning these into chapters but I probably wont. 

Updating tommrrow! :)

Picture- Derek in one of the scenes in the chapter :) Yes I know his tattoo is missing in the picture -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Warning: Contains some Pg-13 material 

Epilogue- Part 3:

--Emily's POV:

I awoke to an unfamiliar sound, in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar smells. I slowly lifted my head off the pillow and rubbed my eyes from a good nights rest. I loved how I slept when Derek was next to me all night.

Speaking of Derek, where is he? I rolled over and noticed that he wasn't anywhere to be found. I looked around the room some more and saw that everything was decorated beautifully. I was in a huge bed, surrounded by blue sheets that were wrapped around my legs. All the furniture was a pearl white and seashells decorated a lot of the shelves. The floors were a beautiful and elegant wood. The bamboo colored curtains only added to the peacefulness of the room. The sun shone extremely bright through the window, nothing compared to how the sun was in Beacon Hills. Where the heck are we?

I slowly sat my self up further and stretched my feet out. My feet hit something and I noticed a large white rectangular box sitting at the bottom of the bed. I curiously crawled to the bottom of the large bed and pulled the box on to my lap. I slowly opened it and felt my self begin to fill with happiness and joy. A simple but absolutely beautiful white dress sat neatly folded in the box. I carefully pulled it from the box and held it out in front of me. I quickly got out of bed and pulled Derek's shirt up and over my head and replaced it with the dress. I turned towards the large oval mirror that stood near the bathroom door and gasped. It was beyond perfect. It had spaghetti straps, a V-neck that dipped low but not too low, and the end went just above the knee. I smiled as I turned and looked at the back. The back was lace all the way to just above my butt so you could see the skin of my back through the material. I took a deep breath and my smile grew. I needed to find Derek. I needed to thank him for the dress.