Chapter 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16:

--Emily’s POV

“Do you mind if I go change real quick? These shoes are killing me.”

Derek smiled while giving me the ok to go change.

I ran upstairs as quickly as I possibly could. I didn’t want him waiting on me. Looking at my phone I realized I had a new message. Not to my surprise it was from Scott. He wasn’t going to be home tonight, figures. I kicked my shoes off, making them fly across the room. Butterflies were still fluttering around in my stomach. There was a guy in my house and we were going to be completely alone tonight.

I shook my head. I felt like I was definitely breaking a lot of my mom’s rules right now, including rules I had made for my self. Scott and Stiles must be rubbing off on me; I was turning somewhat into a rebel. But, what’s it going to hurt to have a little fun every once in a while? Smiling at my thoughts, I turned towards my closet to search for clothes. Already throwing off my current clothes I snatched a loose crop top t-shirt that showed off an inch of my stomach and some dark skinny jeans. Turning around to see my back in the mirror, I noticed the bruise from earlier. It had turned a deep purple and upon touching, it ached pretty badly. I tried to pull down my shirtsleeve to conceal it but it was no use. Turning to my mirror I quickly ran a brush through my hair and fixed my makeup a little.

Satisfied I started making my way down the stairs, moving faster than I had before. I rounded the corner and started making my descent down the stairs. Problem was, me being the clumsy person I am, I miscalculated where one of the last few steps was. I squealed as I saw the ground coming straight for me. Shutting my eyes, I prepared myself for more bruises, but the ground never came.

Two arms held me up bridal style inches away from the ground. My eyes were blurry for a few seconds until I looked up to see my savior, none other than Derek. My eyes met his bright green eyes. I swore they must change colors because they were definitely a bright grey a few hours ago. Derek had a smirk on his face and I was pretty sure he was trying to hold in bursts of laughter.

“That was close.” He said huskily under his breath so only I could hear.

I mouthed yeah, still looking directly into his eyes. I could feel his breath on my skin. He held me close to his own body and I could feel how warm he was. I couldn’t explain how comfortable I was at that moment. If I hadn’t been so shocked at what had just happened I would of fallen asleep right in his arms.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn’t realized how close our faces really were. He slowly lifted me up so I could stand on my feet, never breaking the distance between us. One of his arms wrapped around my exposed waist as the other rested gently on my hip. My heart was beating a thousand miles per minuet as we looked at one another. I knew Derek was handsome but damn, I never realized how much he really was until now. As if he was reading my thoughts a smile played on his lips.

“Thank you again.” I whispered. I didn’t know why I whispered. Maybe I was scared he would move or release me.

His smile widened and he broke eye contact glancing down at my body.

“There you go again, saying thank you.” He said, his voice even more husky then before.

I shivered hearing his voice. Our faces felt like they were moving closer. Derek glanced down at my lips then back up at my eyes. I found myself doing the same.

Both of his arms began to snake their way around my exposed waist, pulling me closer to his his body. Acting on instinct my hands began to make their way towards his toned chest and shoulders. My left hand rested on his shoulder while my other hand sat in the middle of his chest.

Our faces were literally only an inch away from one other now. My eyes began to close, while moving forward. I could feel Derek doing the same. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. For that one moment, the world didn’t matter anymore and everything was perfect.

A sudden noise coming from my back pocket broke us from our trance. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my stupid phone.

“Seriously?” I said under my breath.

 Derek released me from his grasp while laughing. My face turned bright red realizing that he had heard me say seriously.

My face turned a shade brighter when I realized what had just happened. We had almost kissed.

I turned around so Derek couldn’t see my face because I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato right now. Looking at my phone I saw Scott was calling me. He had better have a really good reason for calling me.

-----------------------------

Things are getting serious D: haha Tell me what you think about this chapter! Some romance in the story as an early Valentines present from me to you guys! :D comment/ vote/ etc.

I was listening to the song A Thousand Years while writing this. I seriously love that song! :D So cute hehe