Chapter 34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 34:

--Emily's POV:

I watched as Scott got on his bike as I got in Stiles' car. For some reason he wasn't riding home with us today and for some reason Derek couldn't pick me up today after school which was perfectly ok with me. I had a feeling that I would still see him tonight anyway.

"You ready?" Stiles said with his smile beaming.

"Yup." I said, looking over at him with a smile.

Stiles replied by starting up the old engine of his jeep and beginning to coast through the school parking lot towards the exit.

I watched curiously as Scott turned the opposite direction towards home or Allison's house. In fact, he was heading strait towards the forest. Turning In my seat towards Stiles, I looked to him or answers.

"Do you know where Scott is going? I noticed he is heading towards the forest."

Stiles glanced over at me uncomfortably, and I knew something was up.

All three of us were terrible liars.

"Uh, we'll, I think he said something about your mom needing him to go to the groceries store for something."

I just glared at Stiles, "You are a horrible liar Stiles."

Stiles slapped his hand to his heart and pretended to be hurt by my statement.

"I would never lie Em!"

"That’s funny, because the grocery store is this way." I said in a matter of fact tone, pointing towards the direction we were heading.