A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Let's stop taking detours Part 2

9.2K 345 545
By Pengu_Cub

Chaeyoung POV
"You wanna know my answer?" I said looking at Mina.

"Yeah. Of course" Mina nodded.

"OR" I chuckled.

Well yeah I just wanna tease her a bit. It was fun to tease her really.

"Goshhhhh!! be serious Son Chaeyoung!" I saw Mina rolled her eyes. She was so cute.

"What do you think is my answer?" I said. Of course my answer would be a yes, I put aside my pride to tell her that I really want her so bad but at the same time I've to be careful too. It's not that I don't trust her.. it just feels weird to go back like the old times.

"Yahh. Just tell me already" Mina said glaring at me. She was like shooting lasers through her eyes.

"Please.. give me your answer already" this time Mina begged, giving me her puppy eyes look. How can I not melted with that?

I nodded.

"REALLY?" she asked and again I nodded.

"You're really giving me a chance Chaeyoung?" she asked again.

"Yes. Why? should I take it back?"

"No no no. I'm just too happy" she said, couldn't hide her gummy smile.

Well.. I might gave her a chance but like I said before I'm still careful about everything. So I'm going to start giving her about 60 - 70% of my heart and of course I'm not gonna give the rest too fast.

"You should know that I want you to be my girlfriend. Not other girls" Mina said sipping her beer.

"Yeah me too" I said.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Look.. I really missed you. You should know that I thought of you from time to time. I always miss you. So if you miss me too, don't hide it anymore and tell me. Confess to me and let's love as much as we can"

"You sure you're not playing around?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm just playing around? this time I'll be serious with you. In fact I'm serious with you. You're doubting me?"

"Of course I'm doubting you. You cheated on me so yeah I'm not that kind of girl that you can play with. I ain't a barbie doll that you can easily control"

"I said I'll change for you. How many times do I have to convince you? you can ask people around me how I really change and I change because of you. I'm here trying to prove you that I've change"

"You knew that I've been hurt before.. that's why I kept doubting you and I guess I can't help with that"

"I will never hurt you. I like you a lot more than you know it. You make me crazy until I can't sleep wondering if you're feeling the same way like I do. That's how crazy I am. I'm trying to be patience because you told me so" Mina said in a serious tone. Hmm I was taken aback by her statement

"I'm serious about you. I've told you I've never want something this greedy before. I really want you and I'm serious about it" she said and I swore I was speechless. Trust me she is that serious.

"I gave you a chance so it means I begin to trust you by putting my heart in, not 100% yet" I said truthfully and I found her smiling now.

We both continued to drink the beers and ate our food. We didn't drink till we got drunk though. Finishing till the last drop, we stood up and I said to Mina that I'd walked her home and she nodded right away with a smile on her face.

"Chaeyoung-ah. I want to be with someone who will cherish me and love me for the rest of their lives. I'm jealous with others" Mina broke the silence after we walked for few minutes. Our hands were brushed against each other but I felt awkward to just grab her hand so I just let it be.

"You should've appreciated me from the start" I said sarcastically.

"Ye ye ye. I regret that. I was a fool and I'm sorry" Mina said looking at me. Unknowingly I smiled. How much I've missed this.

After the long walk, we finally reached the dorm. I only decided to send her up until the dorm's entrance.

"Hmm aren't gonna go inside?" Mina asked. I shook my head.

"Ahh okay. But are you just going to stand there? I mean you're not going to kiss me or ask me to be your gf again? cause I hate this kind of tension" she said, staring at me.

Right at that moment, there was Jeongmo couple.

"Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it~" Jeongmo was singing the song as they were about to go into the dorm.

"Eh? are you girls......?" Momo asked as she looked at us.

"I guess we're interrupting them. Just them kiss already Momo-ya" Jeongyeon whispered to Momo but her voice was clear af for us to hear her.

"Ahh really? mian~~ we'll then go in then" Momo said while faking a cough. I just rolled my eyes.

"You should sleep here too Chaeyoung-ah. It's late already if you wanna go home now" Jeongyeon said to me. Momo nodded agreeing with her.

I gestured them to go inside the dorm and they did. Thank god but then silence returned and Mina kept on staring at me waiting for me to talk. All I did was just staring at her blankly.

"Would you come here? or I'll go to you?" Mina asked and when she said that, I crashed my lips to hers without saying anything.

We began to kiss and for only god knows how long. We paused only to catch a breath. After quite long, we finally stopped and again, we didn't talk. It was still awkward though we kissed. I gestured her to go inside and I just stayed at the rooftop.

"Should I stay here tonight?" I asked myself.

---

*Few hours later*

(At Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
Mina woke up from her sleep as she felt thirsty. She headed to the kitchen to get some water to quench her thirst. After going out from the kitchen, she noticed there was someone laying on the couch in the living room. She tiptoed, making sure that she didn't make any noise and went to the living room. A smile occurred on her face as she looked at the girl who was sleeping on the couch was none other than her baby beast, Chaeyoung.

The girl was sleeping without any pillows and blanket. Mina hurriedly went to her room and took her blanket for Chaeyoung. She covered Chaeyoung with the blanket so Chaeyoung wouldn't feel cold.

Starting at the sleeping cub, Mina took her chance to take a look at the girl's face and carress the girl's face which as a result she ended falling asleep too with her head laying on the couch.

(The next morning)

"Hahaha I need to take a picture of this!" Jihyo said with a low voice, smirking.

Jihyo was about to go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast which then she saw a rare scene going on the living room.

"Jiiiiiiiiiiiiii.." Tzuyu was cut off when Jihyo said shhh to her.

"Ahhh~ I get it" Tzuyu mouthed as she noticed Jihyo was taking a picture of Chaeyoung and Mina. Apart from that, Mina was holding Chaeyoung's hand.

"WOW a rare one" Jeongyeon also said the same thing as she saw them while drying her hair with a towel and she then went to Momo's room to wake her up.

"Momoring~ get up~~~" Momo then woke up smiling childishly to her Jeongyeonnie.

"Go wash up!! I'll prepare you breakfast" Jeongyeon said smiling. Momo nodded lazily.

"Yahh! ppalli~~~~"

"Arasseo arasseo. I'll get up now" Momo finally got up to wash up and Jeongyeon went straight to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, there were JiTzu couple and Jeongyeon. JiTzu oddly making some noises to wake up the couple in the living room and that startled the couple. Jeongyeon was also clearing her throat and smirking.

"I guess we should celebrate!" Jeongyeon said. She was talking about MiChaeng going back together again.

"You woke up?" Mina asking the obvious to Chaeyoung.

"Why were you here?" Chaeyoung replied.

"I was surprised you slept on the couch so I gave you a blanket. You should've told me that you were going to spend a night here. Tsskkk" Mina said rolling her eyes.

"And..? if I told you..?" Chaeyoung smirked.

"At least you could sleep at my room rather than you sleep on the couch. Duh~ don't dare thinking about something else.."

"Gosh. I'm not!"

"Yeah whatever~"

"You drooled. I think you should wipe that" Chaeyoung said laughing.

"You're a meanie"

"Yeah the meanie me is back. Deal with it. But can I have a kiss-.."

"YAHH stop it you two! just go to the kitchen already and eat" Tzuyu nagged. Of course she was happy that MiChaeng is back but being lovey dovey in the morning was just too much for her. Hahaha.

"FINE!!" Chaeyoung yelled back which then Jeongyeon and Jihyo's laugh can be heard from the kitchen.

"Gosh they're now teasing us" Mina said.

"Who cares about that? so anyway let's have a date later. Call?" Chaeyoung turned to Mina and of course Mina nodded right away.

"Sure. Why not?"

— To be continued —

Hi guys! miss me? sorry for being MIA!
Seriously I got a lot of works
to be done nowadays.
I'll try to update as fast as I can although
I can't promise you that.
Anyways, enjoy!
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.2K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
12.8K 643 16
The urge for love in two different characters. Will they find love with one another or in another? Is this thing called love too good to be true? Was...
100K 5.2K 48
You are the one who choose to hear what your Mind said or Your heart speaks!