A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

Oleh Pengu_Cub

๐ŸŒนIt's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... Lebih Banyak

PLOT
Ketchup ๋ฏธ๋‚˜
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
์ง€์›Œ (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Waiting & Apology

7.9K 354 349
Oleh Pengu_Cub

(At the cinema)

No One POV
Few minutes before the promised time of meeting, Chaeyoung already sitting in front of the cinema waiting for Mina.

Chaeyoung couldn't help smiling recalling what she said to Mina last night when she gave Mina the movie ticket.

"So..here I am, planning to ask you to go out with me tomorrow, at the cinema, 2pm. If you decide to come, come but if you don't come at all.. I assume that you're not going to be with me again.."

"I'll wait. Hope to see you tomorrow"

Chaeyoung couldn't stop fidgeting while waiting for Mina to come and she kept on looking at her watch to check what time was it.

"Will Mina come?" Chaeyoung asked herself. Of course deep inside her heart, she really hoped that Mina will come. She really wanted to get their relationship fixed in other terms "go back" to her.

Chaeyoung waited for few minutes already and she even bought one big popcorn and drinks, holding them with her two small hands. She waited till it was already 2pm, the movie was about to start, but Mina was not yet to be seen.

2.05 pm....

2.10 pm....

2.15 pm....

2.20 pm.... Mina was still not there.

*Few minutes ago*

(At Nabongss dorm)

Mina was about to go out from the dorm but she was stopped by her ex, Sana, the snake.

"Mina-ya. I'm sorry. But can we go for lunch together?" Sana said and Mina gave her the 'what' look. She didn't even want to question why Sana was there.

All she did was just looking at the girl full with hatred. That girl was the girl she used to love for 5 freaking years and all of that were wasted because of the game Sana was playing, leaving Mina - the love fool in her game.

"No. I need to go somewhere now" Mina was being stern. But failed. Sana grabbed her on the wrist instead.

"Listen. I know you're mad at me, you hate me and everything.. but please eat lunch with me, I promise you that this will be the last time..." Sana pleaded.

'Of all times, why at this time???' Mina asked herself. Mina kept on looking at her watch. She knew very well that she needs to go faster so Chaeyoung wouldn't have to wait for her for too long.

"Please.." Sana begged.

"Just this one time. I promise you that I won't bother you anymore after this" Sana said.

When she said that it was pretty convincing so yeah. Mina was hesitant at first but she ended up said okay to Sana.

"Great. Let's go to the nearest restaurant. I'm hungry" Sana said smiling while rubbing her tummy. Mina rolled her eyes and just like that she was "forced" to go lunch with the snake.

Both of them then went out and really went to the restaurant nearby. They went inside the restaurant to have lunch together.

1.40 pm

"Okay. Make it quick. What do you wanna say to me?" Mina asked, impatiently.

Mina couldn't help but fidgeting and kept on looking at her watch.

As their food were served, slowly they began to dig in.

"Now eat. This is my treat and this is really our last lunch together. I mean it" Sana said in a serious tone while looking at her plate. Mina looked at Sana, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What? just don't tell me you are going to suicide or something?" Mina said and that made Sana scoffed upon the statement.

"Yahh. Are you crazy?" Mina said and once again, Sana scoffed.

"What do you think? I'm always crazy. I broke your heart, playing with other girls instead of appreciating you who loved me dearly, not only that I even cheated on you to be with Eunha and now she left me for other girl. This is just great, so damn great" Sana let out a deep sigh.

"Serves you right. Now you know how it feels like.."

"Yeah.."

"But don't tell me that you're going to end your life?"

Sana laughed at Mina's question. She was indeed insane.

"Hell no. I'm not gonna suicide or anything.. I just.." Sana trailed off.

"You just what..?" Mina asked raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm this is crazy but I wanna take my time to reflect"

Mina was surprised when Sana told her that and she seemed to get what Sana was trying to say.

"Huh? are you going there..? for real?" Mina asked.

"Yeah" Sana nodded her head.

"You're still sane right?"

"What? what's wrong with going there?"

"No. Nothing's wrong with going there but the fact that you're going there is so unlike you"

"Yeah I know but I guess that's the right thing to do"

"Okay. It's up to you. It's your life not mine" Mina hissed.

"To be honest. I almost got into an accident few days ago. But luckily I'm still alive so that time I thought that ahh I should live my life better.. I was thankful that I was still given another chance to live"

"So?"

"So yeah. I want to take my time to reflect, spending time alone and heal myself"

"Well. It's a lil bit surprising but good to hear that"

"And I wanna take this chance to apologize to you. I know what I did to you before, you might can't forgive me"

"Ye ye ye" Mina listened to her half-heartedly.

"I just want you to forgive me. Well I'm not asking you to give me your heart cause I don't deserve your good heart. I know you deserve someone's better than me.. which I guess that someone is Chaeyoung and hell yeah I already knew it from the start.." Sana said smiling.

"Oh shit!" Mina cursed under her breath. Now that Sana mentioned about Chaeyoung, she just remembered about her meeting with that girl.

She looked at her watch it was already 1.55 pm. She needed at least 15 to 20 minutes to reach the cinema.

"Whaaatt??" Sana raised her eyebrows, finally noticing that Mina was in a hurry. Mina stood up and took her bag.

"Eh? where are you going? you don't even finish your food yet" Sana said to Mina as she pointed at Mina's food, which she has eaten probably only about quarter of the food.

"Look. Whatever you've done to me before I'll forgive you. Whatever you do now it's all up to you. I don't wanna care anymore. Just let me live with my own life. I love Chaeyoung. Yes I do and I wanna go to her now.. so yeah bye. Please livin' a good life.. You've got your chance so don't waste it" Mina said to Sana and she left.

Then Mina ran faster and faster as she could hoping that Chaeyoung would still waiting for her.

"Chaeyoung-ah..please wait for me" Mina said panting.

(Meanwhile, at the cinema)

Chaeyoung waited for Mina but Mina was not yet to be seen.

"Mina isn't coming.. I know" Chaeyoung said forcing a smile.

....And after quite awhile she finally decided to just leave.

---- To be continued ----

I'm hereby to announce you
that this book will end soon.
A good news for you - I'll write another michaeng fanfiction BUT only after I finish
with 'Signal Lovehouse' book
so as this book ends,
imma continue writing SL first
then I'll start writing the new book.
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
5.4K 103 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
9.5K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...