A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup λ―Έλ‚˜
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
μ§€μ›Œ (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Watching Jeong's race

7.9K 349 738
By Pengu_Cub

*Few hours ago*

(At the car racing area)

No One POV
That night, Jeongyeon had some sort of big race, her friends were already there except for Chaeyoung as she'll be a bit late.

Mina, Jihyo and Tzuyu were already sitting on the audience seats along with the crowd while Momo was spending her time with Jeongyeon in the waiting room before the race started.

At the audience seats, Jihyo and Tzuyu were looking at Mina and Jihyo cleared her throat. Mina turned to her mouthed 'what' to them.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Jihyo asked, smirking.

"Hell no!! I'm not" Mina was being defensive.

"Eyy~ you're waiting for Chaeyoung to come isn't?" again Jihyo teased her.

"Neah. I'm not. I don't mind if she comes or not. Besides, I come here because I really want to support Jeongyeon on her big race duh~" Mina stated but of course deep inside her heart she wanted to meet Chaeyoungie.

"Duh~" Jihyo imitated Mina.

"Let's bet" Tzuyu blurted out.

"Good idea Chewy!" Jihyo said to Tzuyu and gave her highfive.

"Wanna bet?" Do you want to bet? Because I'm pretty sure we'll win this" Jihyo suggested to Mina.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Let's find out, shall we?" Jihyo and Tzuyu smirked and Mina looked at them weirdly.

"Okay???" Jihyo asked again.

"Okay okay. Fine. What is it?" Mina rolled her eyes.

"We think that if she comes, she'll sit next to you. Trust us" Jihyo said.

"Okay say that she's sitting next to me, then what?"

"If she's sitting next to you. Buy us some food later"

"That's it? really? hahaha I thought you'd bet on something else. Okay call!"

"Leave the seat next to you empty" Tzuyu said, sticking out her tongue. The two of them sat in front of Mina.

"Ye ye ye" Mina just rolled her eyes again.

(Meanwhile, at the waiting room)

"Can you give me a hug and a kiss before I go racing?" Jeongyeon asked and Momo chuckled.

"You have to win! you know that!" Momo asked and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Don't worry. I will definitely win. Who am I? I'm Yoo Jeongyeon okay~" Jeongyeon said and Momo hugged her tightly. Jeongyeon kissed the top of the girl's head.

"Now go..prepare yourself" Momo said. Momo knew that Jeongyeon was nervous, because the race was like a critical race, a really rare chance and it's one of her dreams too.

"I'll go first" Jeongyeon gave Momo a peck on her lips before going out.

"Goodluck!" Momo said.

"Break a leg Jeongyeon-ah!" the other crew cheered.

"I'm nervous now"

"You can do it"

"Yeah I can"

"Go.. don't be nervous. I'll watch with them on the crowd" Momo said and Jeongyeon looked at her smiling. She then walked out the room.

Few seconds, later, Momo came to join the others at the audience seats and Momo was about to sit next to Mina.

"Momo-ya! don't sit next to Mina!" Jihyo said, trying to send signal to Momo. Momo smirked.

"Ahh. Is she coming?" Momo asked and Jitzu couple shrugged. Momo then decided to sit next to Jitzu.

"Are you nervous?" Mina asked Momo and she nodded.

"Jeongyeon will win. Don't worry" Jitzu couple said in unison.

"I hope so..this race is a really big one you know" Momo said. She was damn nervous about it.

"If she wins, I heard she'll join the nation race championship?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah" Momo nodded.

"Are you okay with it?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's her dream, who am I to stop her from going? I'm just her girlfriend" Momo said even though she doesn't want to let Jeongyeon go.

"Ehem" somebody cleared her throat. They all turned to the voice.

"Annyeong!" JiTzu couple greeted Chaeyoung cheerfully.

"Annyeong" Chaeyoung greeted them back and she naturally sat next to Mina. Mina gulped. And because Chaeyoung naturally sat next to Mina, JiTzu and Momo were making annoying sound because of MiChaeng. Of course Mina got the hint but she decided to just ignore them.

Although Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting next to each other, they didn't talk. Silence all the way.

"I feel hungry~~~~" Jihyo said it loudly and she kept on clearing her throat.

"Me too" Tzuyu joined in.

"Me three" Momo too.

Right at that moment, there was a guy selling some burgers and drinks passing by them so Mina called the guy and she bought enough burgers and drinks for everyone.

"Gomapta!!!" they said, grinning.

"Goodluck!" Jihyo mouthed to Mina.

"Gomawo..." finally Chaeyoung said something to Mina.

"You're welcome" Mina replied. They all ate the  burgers.

"Can we at least anticipate some of your moments tonight?" Jihyo said faking a cough as she turned to Mina and Chaeyoung. Mina glared at her while Chaeyoung just smiled.

"Jeongyeon's going to her car.." Momo said as all the racers walked to their cars and getting prepared to race. Momo's hands were shaking and her eyes were focusing on Jeongyeon's red car.

"Now" Tzuyu said as the green light turned on, a sign for the racers to start racing.

Jeongyeon really drove crazily in speed and she managed to get up to the 2nd place. She had to complete the racing venue in 5 laps. The venue was really big and it made everyone watching feeling nervous. Especially Momo, her eyes never left Jeongyeon's red car.

"Yoo Jeongyeon is 1st now" somebody said and yeah she managed to get 1st place on her 3rd lap. She was speeding up crazily. It was really tight between her and the 2nd place racer.

Everyone was hoping to let Jeongyeon win.

"Last lap" Jihyo said.

Momo was literally sweating so bad, she was really nervous and shaking a lot knowing that it was already the final lap.

"Please please" Chaeyoung was hoping her bestfriend to win too.

All eyes were on Jeongyeon's red car. Even the crowd was chanting on Jeongyeon's name.

"Yoo Jeongyeon wins the race everybody!" Momo squealed as Jeongyeon's car arrived at the finishing line first at the same time they announced her winning.

"Let's go down" Jihyo said and when she said that, Momo was already running down to the finishing line.

"Woah she's fast" Tzuyu stated shaking her head.

Jeongyeon was given a big trophy and a big bouquet of flowers. And then Jeongyeon saw Momo, she put all down and walked to her. Momo hugged her so tightly, she teared up and can't help but being proud of Jeongyeon.

"You won"

"Yeah" Jeongyeon stroked Momo hair who kept on tearing up.

"You're proud of me?" Jeongyeon asked wiping Momo's tears and Momo couldn't answer her.

"Momoring, don't cry" Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I love you" Momo said.

"I love you more Momoring" Jeongyeon smiled and she hugged Momo tightly.

"Congrats Jeong!!!!!" the rest said.

"Thank you girlssss" Jeongyeon couldn't stop smiling.

After congratulating Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung called Mina, she wanted to talk with the girl so the rest went to somewhere else while Mina and Chaeyoung stayed at the audience seats.

"Umm.." Chaeyoung started the conversation. Mina didn't say anything.

"Are you still mad at me?" Chaeyoung asked looking at Mina but Mina didn't look at her.

"Nope. Why would I?" Mina finally replied.

"But..you're still cold to me"

"Of course"

"Right. What do I have to do?"

"Nothing" Mina hissed.

"Do you love me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nope" well Mina was denying, of course she loves her Chaeyoungie. She just didn't want to admit it.

"Right. What a great big lie" Chaeyoung scoffed. Once again, Mina was silent.

"Okay. I will just say it straight forward. You know that I love you, right? but I know that you also knew that I've been hurt by you before so that's why I kept on doubting you and being cold to you. But honestly..I still love you so much that I want to keep you 24/7 with me.." Chaeyoung said in her serious tone.

Mina did not say anything but she gestured Chaeyoung to continue her sentence.

"So..here I am, planning to ask you to go out with me tomorrow, at the cinema, 2pm. If you decide to come, come but if you don't come at all.. I assume that you're not going to be with me again.." Chaeyoung said, she took Mina's hand and gave her the movie ticket, smiling.

"I'll wait. Hope to see you tomorrow"

--- To be continued ---

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
442K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
126K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.