Breaking Point (Sequel)

By Sincerely_McKenna

Life for One Direction will change with two new additions to the family. After the Styles' twins are born, ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
-Authors Note-
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 34

508 18 2
By Sincerely_McKenna

Samantha's POV

It wasn't long after Niall got home that I was immersed in his arms. Our reunion was brief before I had been whisked away behind closed doors where I could give him a proper homecoming. You could say little words were exchanged in this instance.

The week following the guys' return from tour was quiet. Very minimal contact was exchanged between all of us besides the odd text which seemed understandable after spending months on end in a tour bus, they all deserved their space for a while. I still kept in contact with Sara and not going to lie, it's been hard not being able to see Addison whenever I wanted but I loved being home with Niall. I was still yet to discover what intentions Niall had for the both of us in which he had mentioned before in our video chats while he was away.

As for right now, I enjoyed the quiet and relaxed days I had with Niall. I briefly would hear Liam enter and leave the house sometimes but that was the extent of our interactions besides eating the occasional meals together. It's not that we don't want to be around each other, it's a comfortable silence that we all feel is right. I know things will go back to how they were before the tour started in a matter of time-when exactly was the question.

I rolled over under the sheets and rested my head on Niall's arm. For the last couple hours he was doing, what he said, is some work for management on his laptop. You would think after going on a world tour for majority of the year, the least they could do is give you some space to finally relax. I sighed because it seems like all of today he has been paying more attention to his screen than me which thinking about it now sounded a bit clingy but he was used to my behavior by now.

"I could be completely naked under these sheets and it wouldn't even faze you, would it?" I told him. He adjusted his glasses so they were higher on his nose but kept his eyes parallel with his computer screen.

"Babe you know I have a lot of important work to do today but I promise as soon as I'm done, you can have me all to yourself. But the image of picturing you naked is definitely making me work faster." He chuckled. He reached down and kissed my forehead.

I decided I would just get out of bed and freshen up for the day even though I was shocked to see that it was already past two o'clock in the afternoon. I brought a washcloth to my face and began to wipe away last nights activities. I removed my robe and put on a pair of shorts and a top before crawling back into the bed next to him.

I brought my lips and connected them with Niall's skin. I started just below his shoulder and continued my trail of kisses up his arm until I made it to his jaw line where I lined my lips with my tongue and pressing it just below his chin.

"Samantha not yet." he chuckled. His jaw began to clench under the temptation. "This is just going to put me back further and I need to get this done before four o'clock."

I ran my hand against his bare chest until I cupped the other side of his face. "Then I guess you better ask for a time extension." I used my hand to turn his face towards mine and kissed his lips before he could refuse. He smiled into the kiss and I could hear a small laugh escape.

"How is it that I fall into your trap every time? Your persuasion is my weakness, Miss Payne."

"We both know you cant resist me."

"I know and it's not even my birthday yet! I don't even turn 24 for a couple more weeks. If this is what I get now then I don't think I'm prepared for what you-" It seems like the only way to get him to stop talking was to press my lips to his. The way his lips moved against mine showed me he was accepting of my actions. The pace didn't pick up from there but it was the slow and sensual tempo that left me wanting more. The taste and feeling of his lips is something I will never get used to. The way it makes me feel is something I can never put into words. The familiar smell of his skin sent a rush through my body. With both of eyes closed, it made the moment so much more riveting and on edge.

If it weren't for the squeak of the door, neither of us would have paid enough attention to know Liam was entering the room. I gasped and pulled away so quickly that I had to grab onto Niall's arm so I wouldn't fall off the side of the bed. Liam nonchalantly walked across the room and isn't fazed one bit as he takes a seat in the chair next to the bed, looking at a piece of paper in his hands.

"Niall get off my sister." He spoke up in such a monotone way as if he is used to it. I huffed and brought the blanket up to my chest even if I was dressed. I was irritated that he would barge in like that. God forbid if neither of us weren't clothed.

"Liam, what the hell?" I looked at Niall and rolled my eyes to see he is just as annoyed. "See this is why we need our own house!" I groaned. I straightened out the blankets and Liam had yet to say anything else which lead me to believe there wasn't even a reason he came in here in the first place.

"Actually now that you mention it, that's sort of the reason why I'm in here." Liam explained.

Liam's statement caught me off guard and I stopped what I was doing to look at him. "What are you talking about?"

"With the free time I've had since we got home, I've been looking over all the papers we received from the lawyers and I noticed something that really wasn't brought up to us before in our previous meetings. I don't know if it was missed or if they didn't think it was important but it caught my eye because it was labeled 'Ownership Of Property.'"

I urged Liam to continue by not saying anything but in all honesty, I didn't know what to make of what he was saying. For all I know this could just be details of what happened to our parents house after we left.

"I wanted to look closer at all the details of the pieces of paper and I found out something I don't think either of us knew about." He took a brief breath before continuing. "In mum and dad's will it states that we have a piece of land in the family that mum and dad were saving until they could build a retirement property on it in the future."

"So what your saying is that now that empty property belongs to us?" I inquired slightly more excitedly than I had anticipated. Liam nodded his head and that was all I could see before Liam handed me the piece of paper he was originally holding so I could see for myself.

It was clear to me that everything Liam had just said was true. We indeed had land located just out past the city limits that now belonged to Liam and I.

"But I had to see for myself if it was true or not." Liam added.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Yesterday I drove up to the property." He admitted. I wanted to question why he didn't bother to ask me if I wanted to go but the damage was already done and it wouldn't get us any further. I didn't reply, instead letting him continue.

"It's a really beautiful piece of land and virtually nobody around you. The land was marked out so you could see the area which is ours and you could tell it was just the right amount of space mum and dad needed."

After Liam stopped talking the room went silent. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't completely done talking yet so I gave him a moment to collect his thoughts.

"You know, I've been thinking really hard about this lately and I came up with something that I want you to know I didn't take lightly." At this point, Liam was looking at the both Niall and I and for some strange reason I think I know exactly what Liam is about to say.

"If you both are comfortable with it and it's something you want to do, then I think you guys should consider building on the property." Niall interrupted Liam but it didn't last long.

"Liam this property is in your family not-"

"Niall I know you and Samantha have been struggling to find a house you both love. You don't think I see every time you leave to look at more homes or hear when the realtor comes over? Trust me, I wouldn't be suggesting this unless I believed it was something that would really benefit you."

"And what about you? It's your property too. I feel like I would be selfish if I took this away from you." I interjected.

"When you go and see the property, you will know why I am offering this to you. The land is an ideal place for a single home that would fit the both of of you perfectly. I know this is a big step and nothing is finalized but I wanted to bring this option up to you so you could give it some thought."

I was completely speechless even I seemed to pick up on what Liam was saying before Niall did. I locked eyes with him and I knew we were thinking about the same thing. It was so amazing to think this could be in our future but Liam was right. This would be a huge step for the both of us and this isn't something you can take lightly.

"I'll give you guys some time to think about it but like I said, there's no rush on any of this so we can talk later on whatever you want to do and go from there." I couldn't thank Liam enough before he left even though I wasn't quite sure what I was thanking him for just yet.

"Is this something we are both really considering?" I asked Niall before I could actually think about what to ask him. I didn't want it to come across like I didn't want to do this. "I mean Liam is right. We have been looking for a house to move into for over a year now and still have nothing."

"In all honestly, as Liam was talking, a part of me was actually picturing us building the perfect house and creating a life for the both of us in it. Then the other part of me, the realistic part, was thinking about the commitment and wondering if we are ready to do something like this."

"There's no doubt in my mind that I'm in love with you-" before he could say anymore I quickly stepped in, letting him know he wasn't alone with his feelings.

"I love you too, I can't even picture not being with you. At this point your stuck with me Horan."

"And it's not like we're getting any younger. I turn 23 in a couple months and you turn 24 in a few weeks." I quickly added.

"Geez, way to make a guy feel old." He replied. I rolled my eyes knowing the ages we both are, are indeed not as old as we are exaggerating.

With thoughts and feelings being reciprocated, we both agreed to come back to the idea a little later once we gave it some more thought but I had a feeling I wouldn't be needing much more time to come to my own conclusion. 

*

(A/N Thank you to all who continue to read this story! We are getting closer and closer to the end of this series with every chapter! In case you didn't already know, this will be the final book as I am not writing another one for this series. However I do have plans to write another that I am excited for because I will now be able to write a story where I can use my experience to write a better book and not repeat my same mistakes! I do plan on writing a Harry book but if you guys think I should write one about any of the other guys then please let me know in the comments!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 82
"Harry, I'm pregnant!" She said with eyes full of tears. "Oh." He replied in shock. They love each other, they really do. but... Will they be able t...
965K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
76.5K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
339K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...