The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

Galing kay Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... Higit pa

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 15-Loving You

1.4K 31 8
Galing kay Writergirlsoccer

Hey readers! Today The Vampire and Werewolf War is officially entered in the Watty Awards! Please support it all the way! Well here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. Comment and Vote! -Writergirlsoccer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

I blushed at his words. Only my family have ever said I was their world. They love me so much. They say they would do anything for me. Does this boy feel the same way? Why don't I know him then? The other two did say I had lost my memory when I fell out of a tree.

"Dang your blushing." Said the boy holding me.

"Sorry." I whisper as I turned my head away from his eyes, blushing even more.

"Dustin, we have to figure this out." Says the other boy.

"So your name is Dustin?" I ask the boy holding me.

"Yes and your name is Ella." He answers sweetly.

"It's a nice name." I admit.

"Dustin! We can't just keep her with us until she regains her memory. What about her pack? What if they come then what are we going to do?" Asked the boy clearly annoyed.

"We'll help her regain her memory." States Dustin.

"What if she doesn't trust us? She doesn't remember you." Solemnly says the girl.

Dustin's face starts going red. He didn't know what to do. He turned to me with hopeful yet serious eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

I think for a minute. Everyone was starring at me. I felt nervous. I wasn't sure really. He had been the one who saved me from another terrible fall. His hopeful face soon falls. Then I smell something delicious.

He seems to know to let me down. As soon as my feet hit the ground I start to fall a little. Dustin catches me. I smile nervously. I start to smell that delicious scent again. I start to sniff around a bit. Then I catch the scent. I start running towards it.

"Dustin!" Screamed the boy and girl from where the tree was. I turned my head slightly to see why they were yelling. I see Dustin. He's running right next to me. He's smiling as he runs. I take this up as a little race. I speed up. He tries to catch up. He succeeds since I'm still quite weak.

Soon we approach a herd of dear. That's what I had been after. Dustin and I chase after them. I strike a few down. He strikes down a few as well. Soon the remaining herd had fled. We come towards where most of the kills were. We were both out of breath. We were laughing at our little competition. I lick my lips.

"Go a head." Says Dustin, still out of breath.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You need blood. There it is. So, drink." He explains.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"You told me yesterday."

I nod. I may not remember but I have no need to care at the moment. I drop to my knees. I then start sucking the blood. Sweet, sweet dear blood. It was my favorite. I suck the blood of two deers. When I was down I wiped the blood off my lips. Dustin laughs.

"Oh Ella, you don't know how much I wish you could remember me." He says sadly.

I hold his hands in mine. His chin was on his chest. He was sad. He looks up at me.

"I wish I could love you the way you love me. If I could, I would regain my memory not for myself but for you to have the one you love." I admit to him.

He looks shocked. I really wanted to remember him. All I can remember is my family. Nothing more nothing less. I was as sad as he was. He pulled me close to me. He pressed his sweet lips against mine.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I wanted to bring her back like last time. With a kiss. But it didn't worked. She felt nothing. It made me even more sad. After about five times without success I sit on the ground. This wasn't happening. I refused to believe my Ella was taken away from me.

As I sat on the ground I cried into my hands. Ella sat down next to me. She tried to make me feel better. She rubbed my back reassuringly. She hugged me. She said comforting words. Nothing worked.

Soon Logan and Rachael arrived. When they came I felt Ella tense up. When they came she was resting her head on my shoulder. She was holding my hand. When they arrived, she was as stiff as ice. Rachael and Logan were panting.

"Who is the boy and the girl?" Ella whispered to me.

"The boy is Logan, you met him before. The girl is Rachael, you've never, met her." I explain.

"Alright." She was still tense.

"What the heck! What isn't so clear about we have to figure this out?" Angrily asked Rachael.

"Don't blame him. I needed to have a drink, it was life threatening." Ella spoke up.

"Fine." Rachael angrily replies.

"Let's go back to the cave." Suggested Logan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon we arrive at the cave. I never let Ella leave my side. We sat down in the cave. Logan went to go explain things to Rachel and to figure out another way for me to restore Ella's memory.

I explained everything to Ella.That Rachael was scouting the area and sniffed her out. That it was because of Rachael that she climbed the tree and stayed there until she eventually fell. That the four pairs of footsteps pounding towards her were actually Logan and me in wolf form. That I was the one who carried her to the cave the first time. I was the one who fought to keep her alive and that I healed her. That I was the one who put the sunscreen on her until she was covered almost everywhere.

"Thank you. For everything." Ella whispers.

"Know one thing Ella, I will always be here for you. Memory or not." I tell her honestly.

She blushes. Darn her blushing. It makes me miss her knowing me even more.

"I wish I could remember." She says in a soft whisper.

"This isn't your fault. It's my fault." I admit.

"How?" She asks.

"If I didn't leave you. I thought I could go for a quick swim before you woke up. The night before you fell asleep quickly when I was telling you an old story. You were shivering in your sleep. I wrapped my jacket around you, the one you're wearing now. That morning I wanted to go for a quick swim. I ended up also quickly running back to the pack house. I had to get sunscreen for you. I didn't want you to get burned again. I stupidly left my phone near the lake. When I got there Logan said that Rachael was scouting around where I left you. We morphed and ran towards where she was howling. I was devastated. That's why it's all my fault." I explain.

She leans her head on my shoulder again. I put my arm around her. I feel like I was with the Ella that knew and loved me. But I wasn't.

"Can you tell me that story?" She suddenly asks.

"Sure." I say sweetly.

"There once were two lonely people. A woman and a man. The woman's name was Annabell. The man's name was Charles. Annabell was a werewolf. Charles was a rouge werewolf. They once met. They fell in love the moment they realized who they were talking to. They were talking to their mates. They could tell by the sparks they felt near each other. They were madly in love. They were inseparable. One day Annabell fell sick. Charles didn't want his love to die. He knew the only way for her to live was if they mated each other."

"How come mating her was the only way to save her?" Ella asked.

"Because if two mates mate each other they receive some of the other's strength. Even a dieing werewolf would survive if they are mated. You mate someone by biting their necks and then softly licking the spot where you bit to heal the wound." I explained.

"Once they mated each other everything was fine. They lived a very happy life. For a while. Soon they were separated. They were forced by there families to separate. The two had nothing to live for. So they killed themselves."

"What?" Ella asks suddenly.

"What?" I ask confused.

"They find their true love and they let a family feud separate them? Why didn't they run away together? Why didn't they tell their families how much they were in love? They could have saved their love." She states angrily.

"It's suppose to teach werewolves that no matter what, you have to be loyal to your pack." I tell her.

"Why aren't they loyal to their heart?" She asks with wide eyes.

I think about this. She was right. I'm doing something they should have done. I'm dating a vampire. That could have both of us killed. But are love is to strong for us to forget about each other being different. No matter what happens.

"I guess they didn't love each other like how I love you." I say softly.

"You love me?" Ella asks softly.

"Let thy count the ways of how I love the lady Ella. I love your grace and charm. I love your strength and how you aren't afraid to speak your mind. I love your beauty and your intelligence. And most of all, I love how you choose your heart over your pack. How you chose to defy the vampire law to see me. And to love me." I admit.

She blinks many times absorbing the information. She looks straight into my eyes. A soft smile grows on her face. She leans in and kisses me. I am at first a bit confused. But when I see how passionately she is I know the truth. My Ella is back.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...
133K 7.5K 83
He was like an anchor; my anchor. He pulled me back to reality whenever I was straying up into the clouds. ••• Alison Grey is trekking across terri...
222K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
254K 6.6K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...