A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Try to win you back

8.9K 359 826
By Pengu_Cub

(At Chaeyoung's grandma house)

No One POV
That night, Chaeyoung went home very late since she decided to stay awhile at the funeral hall.

When she got back home, she noticed that the room's door that Mina used was opened.

Quietly, she walked to the room and she was surprised that Mina was already sleeping on the bed. Chaeyoung thought that Mina went back to the dorm but turned out Mina went back to her grandma's house.

Seeing Mina was sleeping soundly, there was a smile appeared on Chaeyoung's face.

"I thought you went back to the dorm already" Chaeyoung spoke in a low voice. She then went to pull up the blanket for Mina and stroking the girl's hair lovingly.

Chaeyoung then let out a yawn, a sign that she was already feeling sleepy. Feeling lazy she just crawled to Mina's bed and decided to sleep next to her. She was facing Mina and kept on staring at the girl's pretty face. How would she not looking at Mina's pretty face, right? she silently counting the number of Mina's moles on her face and was giggling by herself.

"Although we aren't back together yet, I just love the fact that you're always beside me. I could see that you're slowly changing and only have your eyes on me.. Please hold on. Just a little longer, okay?" Chaeyoung smiled while caressing the sleeping princess's cheek.

Her eyes landed on Mina's lips, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips. 5 seconds..no..it was longer than that.. just like how much she has been longing for Mina's kiss. After kissing her, she decided to take a look at Mina's face again, admiring every beauty Mina has.

Staring for too long, Chaeyoung slowly drifted to sleep in her wonderland. Not realising, both were actually holding each other's hands while sleeping.

(The next morning)

Mina woke up early. She was surprised that Chaeyoung was sleeping next to her and also the fact that they were holding hands. Mina smiled looking at the sleeping cub next to her.

This time, Mina was the one who caressed Chaeyoung's cheek and weirdly, she touched Chaeyoung's eyebrows. Guess..that's just her new fetish. Hahaha.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Even if you don't love me, I will love you and for sure, I'll make you mine. Whether you believe it or not, your destiny.. I already fixed it" Mina said to herself smiling.

After a few minutes of staring at the cub, Mina quietly creeped out the bed not to wake the cub. She went to the toilet to take a quick shower and after she was done dressing up, she went to somewhere.

*An hour later*

Chaeyoung finally woke up and she realized that Mina wasn't there. Scratching her head, she slowly got up forcing her eyes to open and she headed downstairs to greet her grandma, who was busy baking.

"Halmeoni~" Chaeyoung hugged her grandma from the back.

"You just woke up?" the grandma stating the obvious. Chaeyoung nodded her head with her hair still in a mess.

After hugging her grandma, she sat at a table in the kitchen, taking some food onto her plate and started eating.

"Oh yeah halmeoni, where's Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I was waiting for you to ask the question. She's at the bakery" grandma replied.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung choked on her food. She was wondering why Mina's at the bakery?

"She insisted that she wanna help so she's at the bakery right now"

"What?!" Chaeyoung hurriedly eating her food.

"I guess she really wanna be okay with you" her grandma said.

'Of course. She loves me, grandma' Chaeyoung said to herself.

"She's a good friend. Why would you ignore her?"

'She's more than a friend and she's just too good to lose' again, Chaeyoung only said it to herself.

"I just want her to appreciate me. She ignored me before too. What kind of friend is that?" Chaeyoung hissed but still eating faster. Her grandma turned to her.

"Eat slowly! you'll get an indigestion!" her grandma nagged, smacking Chaeyoung's back.

"Okay okay" Chaeyoung ate her food slowly and then after finishing her food, she dashed to the toilet to take a quick shower.

After she took a shower, she told her grandma that she'll be going to the bakery.

(At Chaeyoung's grandma bakery)

"What the hell are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked Mina, who was busy sorting the bread inside the shop.

"What?" Mina turned to her. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Stop it. Why would you do all these things?"

"To win you back" Mina replied, smiling.

"Okay. That's your reason? good luck for that" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes again.

"Chaeyoung-ah.." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist.

"You were sleeping beside me last night and now are you going to ignore me? I know you still love me. Don't try to deny that" Mina said, in a really sarcastic tone.

"Yeah whatever" Chaeyoung said but on the inside, she was literally happy.

"Look..I want you to listen to me" Mina looked straight into her eyes.

"You're my girl, Chaeyoung-ah. Even if you say no, even if you call me crazy, you're mine and I really love you" Chaeyoung gave her a 'what?' face.

"I'm not yours...yet"

"Yet..huh? Even if you have someone else, even if you are in love, even if it's not me, whatever you say, I just don't care. I already chose you. Besides, your heart is already shaking too. So give me your heart. I'll shout out to you that I'm your girl, I'm your person and that you're mine"

"Whatever. Keep trying" Chaeyoung tried to hide her expression that she actually liked to hear that.

"Sheez. So cold" Mina said it loudly to make Chaeyoung heard her.

----

(At night)

After Chaeyoung and Mina closed the bakery, the two of them went back home. At home, Mina noticed that Chaeyoung was dressing up as if she wanted to go out somewhere.

"Where you going?" Mina asked.

"To the club" Chaeyoung replied coldly.

"Why are you going there? when you already have me" oh my gosh Minari.

"Nah. Keep trying" again, Chaeyoung's with her coldness.

"Sheez. This girl. I'm following you" Mina stated.

"Whatever" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Mina quickly dressed up too and she followed Chaeyoung to the club afterwards.

(At the club)

Chaeyoung and Mina went straight away to the bar to get some drinks. They sat at a table.

"I won't stop you from drinking but don't drink too much" Mina warned Chaeyoung.

"Mind your own business" Chaeyoung hissed.

The bartender gave them the drinks and the two of them said thanks to the guy.

"Why are you so cold?" Mina said as she took sips of her drink.

"You made me. I'm holding a grudge. Just keep that in mind, always"

"Look. I'm sorry that I left you. Okay? I regret that..really. I just found out that when I saw you again, my feelings towards you was getting stronger. Besides, strangely, you seemed a bit different than any other girl that I know.. I mean my ex to be exact. And, I really hate it when you were with other girl" Mina said.

"Nah.. Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new"

"No. I was just a fool. Can't you just give me a chance?"

"What chance?"

"For us to get back again together"

"Umm keep trying" Chaeyoung said it coldly.

'Damn. She's really hard to please' Mina said to herself.

"Please come back to me. Don't hesitate and just accept my heart. Tell me that you love me too, don't hide.. just say it. I'll promise you that I will protect you, I will treat you well and I'll love you truthfully this time. I'll be truly yours" Mina said sincerely. Chaeyoung was just silent while sipping her drink. Mina pouted because Chaeyoung ignored her.

"Hey lady. May I offer you a drink?" a guy approached the bar and talking to Mina.

"Nah sorry..I'm not interested" Mina replied but she was smiling to the guy. Chaeyoung glared at the guy silently and she looked at the guy as if she wanted to kill him.

The guy and Mina were introducing each other and talked for a bit while Chaeyoung was just sitting there hearing what they were talking about. And then, the guy excused himself to the toilet as his friend was calling him.

At that time, Chaeyoung also excused herself to the toilet. As Chaeyoung walked past the men toilet, she heard Mina's name. It must be that guy who was talking to Mina before. So she stopped and immediately stood to the wall to hear the guy and his friend conversation.

"Dude. That girl is hot.. I really wanna taste her" the guy said. Chaeyoung who heard that was boiling in anger. She waited for the guy to come out.

"Trying to rape her?" Chaeyoung asked the guy when he came out from the toilet.

She had her arms crossed across her chest and glared at him.

"You're talking about Mina, right? Yeah~ I just want to taste her.. a little bit" the guy said in a really dangerous tone. He smirked.

"Nah. Over my dead body" Chaeyoung grabbed the guy by the collar and kicked him in the jewels.

The guy's friend was stunned by Chaeyoung's strength. Chaeyoung even provoked them by showing her biceps.

"I may look small but I'm someone who you should not mess with" Chaeyoung said angrily and she pushed the guy to the wall hard.

After that, Chaeyoung went to Mina.

"Let's just go home. This isn't a right place for us.." Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hand and they walked out the club.

Mina just looked at her confused but still liking it.

----

(Few days later, at Nabongss dorm)

Momo was busy talking to Mina which then her phone rang. She looked at the ID caller, it was Chaeyoung. She raised her eyebrows.

"Why is Chaeyoung calling me?" Momo asked Mina and Mina shrugged. Momo then picked up the call and she put it in speaker mode since Mina wanted to listen too.

"Momo-ya, Jeongyeon..."

"Jeongyeon wae?"

"She had a car crash" Chaeyoung said and Momo's body froze hearing it.

"What?!"

---- To be continued ----

Yes, I think I just love car crashes for the story. Sorry for that 😂😂
Wanna scold me? Ok I'm ready.
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
80.3K 2.2K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.
41K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
9.4K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...