Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 18]

571 10 5
By nashlycam23

                          Payton's POV

I rubbed my sweaty palms across my tight black jeans, cursing mentally at myself for being so frightened. About ten guards surrounded the small room, glancing outside the window about every 5 seconds while clenching onto their machine guns.

These people were no joke. No smile curled to their lips, just a straight big frown on their faces. They looked focused, determined. No life was in their eyes at all. But most importantly, they looked deadly. If we made one mistake, we'd all die.

"Alright. Which one of you has the drugs?" The same intimidating man asked as he sat on his dark black chair that was much bigger than ours. We all sat on a large leather couch together across from him, me on Styles' lap as predicted.

His arms were tight around my waist, holding me close to his torso. "I do." Zayn spoke lowly, sounding absolutely unafraid from this man. I wish I had his strength.

"Well, proceed your assignment. I'd like to see them. Don't waste my time. I'm sure you're all aware of what happens when you do. I'm a very impatient man." He spoke as he stared at all of us with those scary eyes.

I gulped, rubbing my hands against my jeans again. I was so scared and I didn't know how to hold it all in.

Zayn nodded his head before pulling out a duffle bag and opening it up, making the man lean closer towards the table with interest in his amused eyes.

Zayn then leaned back as he fulfilled his purpose of showing the drugs and he folded his arms. I glanced over at Zayn before the man in front of us. He smirked as a chuckle arose from his chest and he dug his hand in the bag, pulling out an massive amount of drugs.

My eyes couldn't become more wide then they already are as I felt Styles' tighten his grip on me. I bit my lip to hold in a gasp while I saw him nod his head at the supplies in front of us.

"This was exactly what I wanted. Well done Sabers. And you're also here on time. You've upped your points on how much I like your gang. And I assume that's a good thing, considering there will be mercy shown to you all at some point?" He smiled at them as I looked down.

Styles nodded his head sharply before I stupidly looked up at the man. I flinched once I realized he was already staring at me. "That's new. I thought there was only 5 of you guys? Who's this beauty? Didn't even recognize her honestly." He chuckled as he eyed me.

He licked his lips as his eyes grazed over my chest, making me look up in disgust. "She's my girlfriend. I like to keep it on the down low." Styles said lowly as chills ran down my spine.

"Yeah? Well you made a mistake bringing her to my territory. My men would want her in a heartbeat." He smirked as he began to pack the drugs in his brief case.

"Well she's f***ing taken." Styles said in such an intimidating way that even I shook with fear. "Understood. You might want to leave now then. I'm sure the people in town already saw her. Wouldn't want to have to deal with a blood shed now would we?" He grinned, leaning back in his chair as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Right." Styles said. I could almost see his jaw being clenched. "Well, let me give you the promised money." He sighed before snapping his fingers. One of the guards moved forward with a brief case and he quickly placed it on the table.

Zayn eyes the man carefully before leaning forward to open up the case. My breath increased as he looked inside and showed everyone the amount of cash that was inside. My eyes widened at it before I gulped and looked back at the man.

"Impressive isn't it darling? All this money just for simple drugs. Stick with your boyfriend. He'll take you to freaking Hawaii if you asked. That's the perk of being in this world. We get whatever we want." He smirked as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

As soon as he blew out the poison I coughed and waved my hand around my nose, trying to dodge the nasty smell. I wanted to talk back on that comment but I bit my tongue quickly.

"We'll be on our way now." Zayn said as we all stood up. "Pleasure doing business with you." He grinned, shaking all our hands. "You make it out safely now darling. I'd hate to see your boyfriend in complete rage if someone gets a hold of you." He winked at me as I trembled lightly.

Styles wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me close to him. "She's always safe with me. I protect her with my life." Styles commented before we left the building.

I let out a dramatic breath, finally feeling fresh air in my lungs that gave me a sense of security. Styles who was right beside me looked down upon me before shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "God could you be more dramatic? Pipe it down will ya?" He snapped as we all walked back to the car.

"First of all, I couldn't breathe because I was scared out of my mind. And second of all, I hate smoke." I said before Styles rolled his eyes again and wrapped his arm roughly around my waist. I frowned when he yanked me towards him. "You're such a baby Payton. Maybe next time you piss me off I'll lock you in a room full of nothing but smoke." He threatened as I gulped.

"He would do it." Louis chimed in as I clenched my jaw. Why am I stuck with these people?! Out of all people, it's the wicked ones. Life must really hate me.

"I don't understand why you have to be so mean to me. I'm doing all of this for you. I'm obeying you. Isn't that enough? You kidnapped me! I wasn't suppose to be in this life. I think kidnapping me is enough as well as holding me hostage but no, you have to be cruel as well." I suddenly went off as I threw my hands in the air as well as in different directions.

"Payton shut the hell up before I do it for you." Styles raised his voice as his hand tightened around my waist. "Give me a break! I'm not a weakling! I deserve to be treated better." I spat as I slapped his hand off my body and took a large step back.

Styles turned sharply and gave me the most frightening stare ever. I almost gave into that intense glare as I gulped and felt my hands shake, but I stood my ground. Styles took a daring step forward, making my skin crawl. "Don't you dare test me. If I have to make a scene. I freaking will." He growled as everyone paused and watched.

"Styles. We can't do this here. We got company." Zayn whispered as he looked around. "This already is a scene. But the only way you are gonna loose is if everyone knows you kidnapped me!" I almost shouted.

"Payton!" He raised his voice as he took another step forward while I took one back. Here's my chance to escape. "What's everyone going to think once they realize you kidnapped me? I can go home! And that's exactly what I want!" I said as all the guys looked uncomfortable.

"That's a terrible decision Payton. You won't be rescued here. You're f***ing lucky it was me you ran into." Styles spat. "You call this lucky?! As if! You're the biggest asshole I've ever met!" I said as Louis' eyes widened.

"Oh boy." Liam mumbled to himself.

Styles then angrily clenched his jaw before taking two large steps towards me, throwing me off guard as he grabbed me tightly and pulled me swiftly. "Say that again and I'll break your arm." He growled as he held my arm in the most uncomfortable position ever.

I whimpered in pain as I looked at him in the eyes. "Ow let go of me!" I whined as I tried to get out of this death grip he had on me. "Don't. F***ing. Test. Me." He hissed as I looked up at him with glossy eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry." I whimpered before he held me for a few moments longer.

"Styles, people are looking." Niall mumbled. I held in my breath as he stared at me with those dark scary eyes. He then growled lightly before he released my arm but grabbed my waist instead. "We're going to the car..... now. But don't think your punishment is over. You need to be taught a lesson." Styles snapped as I was now being dragged.

Once the door to the house was opened, Styles pushed me in, making me stumble on my feet. "Ow wha-"
"Shut up." He rudely interrupted as he kept pushing me in front of him while the other guys walked in the house.

"Sit on the damn couch." Styles spat as he pushed me on it, making me gasp. I began to feel my stomach turn as I sat down, knowing how pissed off he was at me. I probably shouldn't have said the things I did back there in the Wolves territory. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so done with his attitude and rudeness. And I wasn't going to be weak because of him this whole time.

If I keep showing how weak I really am, they will do nothing but always pick on me and tell me what to do. They'll just overpower me. I needed Styles to know I'm not just weak. I'm strong too.

I looked up at Styles, feeling nervous as the other boys crowded in. "Do you all agree lads that what she did was wrong?" Styles asked madly, arms crossed and eyes fixed on me. They all looked at me before nodding their heads. "Well that sums it up. You can decide who gets to punish her. Whenever you're done just put her in my room. I'll deal with her there." Styles said before he uncrossed his arms and walked away, leaving me speechless.

WAIT WHAT?!

I opened my mouth to say something, but I quickly closed it the second Liam stepped closer to me. I gulped and looked up at him as he stared down at me. "You should of known better Payton. You're our hostage and your job is to keep your mouth shut and obey everything we say. That will keep your pretty little face alive. But since you back talked Styles, the leader of the gang. You will receive a punishment. You made a fool of yourself and we will not tolerate it." Liam spoke harshly as I felt sheepish.

"Hostages aren't guaranteed their own life. Your life. Is in our hands my dear." Liam spoke much softer as he bent down in my level, making my heart beat super loudly. "Just one mistake...." his hand suddenly cupped my face as I trembled. "And we will kill you." He said as I flinched. "If you mess up. We will not spare your life. Your nice little brain holds all this information about our lives that no cop needs to know about. We will not risk a snitch." He said before I felt tears in my eyes from how terrified I was right now. 

"So Payton...." I looked into his eyes as I bit my lip nervously.

Suddenly my head whipped to the side after Liam slapped me hard across the face. I whimpered in pain as I quickly grabbed my burning face in shock. "Watch yourself." He growled before he got up and left as well as everyone else.

My mouth fell open as I tried to let out a scream of pain but nothing came out. Tears instantly poured from my eyes as I looked down at my shaking legs. I couldn't believe he just slapped me. And that was for back talking?!
Who on earth hits girls?!

I quickly got up, not wasting my time crying here in front of the guys, and I ran to Styles' bedroom while holding in my sobs. I opened the door and slammed it shut, running to the bed and jumping on it before crying loudly onto the nearest pillow.

Not only did I just get physically abused but I was threatened. My life is threatened. I'm not safe here. I'm not safe with them. Liam is right. I'm just a hostage. I don't matter to them. I'm just a girl who knows stuff about them. They can kill me whenever they want. And they can kill me if they're tired of my disobeying.

But what I didn't understand was that Styles kept me instead of killing me. Why would he bring me into his life if all I'm going to do is be a pain and try to escape?

I guess none of that mattered right now. All that mattered is that these guys are dangerous and their only thought about me in their head is, kill her if she makes that one mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.8K 42
"What I did a year ago I didn't do because of love. I didn't love you, Louis, I still don't love you. I just sympathized you, felt sorry for you- The...
44K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
218 30 25
It started with one unsolved murder. Then two. Three, four... Now their group is bigger than the American mafia. Perceiving a dark family secret in...
2M 71.3K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...