A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Karma will get you

8.4K 367 627
By Pengu_Cub

No One POV
Few days ago, when Tzuyu revealed that Yeri was the one who hit Mina by car when she got into an accident, Jeongyeon was really mad. Why? that's because Yeri is one of her friends from her racing team. But what made her felt more angry is that Yeri acted like nothing happened, not even feeling the slightest guilt and even shamelessly dated Chaeyoung, who really loves Mina - her girlfriend's bestfriend.

The next day after the truth was revealed, she and Tzuyu went to Yeri's house. They just barged in the house without any warning.

"Jeongyeon? why are you here? is Chaeyoung with you two?" Yeri asked scratching her head and looked so confused because she just woke up at that time.

"Nah. I'm coming here for something else" Jeongyeon replied it coldly making Yeri taken aback of Jeongyeon sudden cold tone.

Both Jeongyeon and Tzuyu looked at Yeri intensely. Yeri looked at them raising her eyebrows.

"Wae wae? you're making nervous" Yeri said.

"Of course you should be nervous" Tzuyu said it sarcastically while crossing her arms across her chest.

"You better spill everything before I report you to the police" Jeongyeon said raising her voice.

"Oh? what? what are you trying to say?" Yeri answered, she gasped but still maintaining her face expression.

Jeongyeon then pushed Yeri to the wall angrily.

"Ouch that hurts!" Yeri said, thinking that she was being pushed was just too absurd.

"Think about what you've done Yeri-ya"

"WHAT?!" Yeri yelled.

"You hit Mina!!! and what? you even dating Chaeyoung after that? WHOA so shameless of you" Jeongyeon bursted angrily.

"So now confess everything to the cops! Yeri ssi" Tzuyu said.

"What?? I was the one who hit Mina? that's a bullshit" Yeri scoffed. Yeri just didn't want to admit it.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Jeongyeon glared.

"You don't even have a proof! show me the proof first!" Yeri said, she shrugged it off.

Well oh well, Yeri's still denying.

"Hey! we've got the living witness here. She saw you" Jeongyeon said pointing at Tzuyu and Tzuyu smirked at Yeri.

Yeri's face looked so confident that she didn't do anything but her was eyes trembling when she found out there was a witness and that witness happened to be Jeongyeon's friend.

"Nah I didn't hit anyone. Now just get out of from my house!!" Yeri said annoyed and then she pushed the two of them out of the house.

"Shit! Just you wait Yeri! We'll definitely try to find the proof!" Jeongyeon hissed.

Therefore, since that day Jeongyeon and Tzuyu had been asking for a help to find the proof and luckily they found a CCTV footage.

Even Mina didn't know that they were busy searching for some evidence. Besides, Mina didn't bother too because all in her mind is all to get Chaeyoung back.

When Jeongyeon got some proof, she kept on threatening Yeri to confess everything to the cops and to apologize to Mina.

To sum up everything what Yeri had done, she would be sentenced to serve in jail and she has to pay fine too. However, Yeri still denied everything and she refused to do so.

Till one day, Jeongyeon decided to threaten her again for the last time but then Yeri managed to drive her car to escape.

To be honest Yeri didn't drive anymore after she was drunk driving hitting Mina by car. Yeri drove her car very fast (well she was once a racer too) and Jeongyeon followed her from the back.

(At the same time, at Chaeyoung's grandma house)

Whilst Jeongyeon was trying to get Yeri, she called Chaeyoung to let her know and that was when Chaeyoung terribly shocked to hear it.

"Tell me this isn't real" Chaeyoung hurriedly took her phone back.

With her trembling hands, she dialed Yeri's phone number.

After dialing Yeri's number, it was ringing for a several times.

"Pick it up you bitch!" Chaeyoung was really mad.

Yeri didn't answer but Chaeyoung didn't give up, she tried to call her again and again. After few tries, finally Yeri answered her call.

"Yah! you wench!!!!!" the first thing came out from Chaeyoung's mouth. Just by listening to that Yeri knew that Chaeyoung finally found out.

"Chaeyoung-ah.....mianhae. I'm really sorry.." Yeri said.

"YOU-"

*LOUD CAR CRASH SOUND*

"YERI-YA???!!!!!" but the call was then disconnected.

Yeri was driving her car too fast that she didn't see there was a big truck coming to her from the side and as a result, the car crashed.

Jeongyeon, who happened to witness the incident couldn't believe her eyes and without thinking anything else she hurriedly stop and got off her car to check if Yeri is still alive.

"Don't let Yeri die don't let Yeri die" Jeongyeon said while she was running towards Yeri's car.

"Yeri-ya!!!" Jeongyeon hurriedly helped Yeri to get out from the car. Yeri wasn't conscious at all but her face and body were fully covered with blood.

"I didn't ask you to die!!!" Jeongyeon tried to wake Yeri but there wasn't any response from her.

"CALL AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!" she yelled to the people who just surrounded the incident.

Few minutes later, the ambulance came and got Yeri. Jeongyeon followed. Jeongyeon then called Chaeyoung again.

"Cha-Chaeyoung-ah.." Jeongyeon stuttered.

"Tell me what happened!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Yeri.."

"Yeri what?!"

"Her car got crashed. She's in the ambulance car right now"

"WHAT?!"

"Where are you now?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm at my grandma's, Mina is here. She's sleeping right now. I'll come over, which hospital is she in?" Chaeyoung responded.

"Mina's with you? yah!! don't come here. I'll settle it here. Please don't leave Mina.. don't. She needs you" Jeongyeon said.

"Arasseo. Please do update me if there is anything" Chaeyoung said before Jeongyeon hung up the call.

After hanging up the call, Chaeyoung's knees felt weak.

"Why it has to be you Yeri-ya?!" Chaeyoung screaming inside her head. She tried to calm herself and then went back inside the room to check on Mina.

Chaeyoung took Mina's hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"I guess what goes around comes around Mina-ya. Yeri..received her karma. I'm sorry that I dated her not knowing that she was the one who hit you" Chaeyoung said in a low voice and her tears started to roll down both her cheeks.

(The next morning)

Chaeyoung woke up before Mina, she was still in her sitting position holding Mina's hand. She quickly get out the room, pretended that she wasn't beside Mina all night.

She went out the room and went to the kitchen hugging her grandma like a Kaola hugging the tree. Chaeyoung greeted her morning.

"Is your friend wakes up already?" her grandma asked. Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Can you cook some soup for her? she was drunk last night" Chaeyoung requested and her grandma nodded her head.

"What about your hot pot? you didn't get to eat yesterday"

"Ahh right! please cook it for today's lunch halmeoni~~" Chaeyoung was grinning like a kid.

"Arasseo arasseo. Now I'll cook some soup for your friend" Chaeyoung nodded.

She headed to the fridge to get some water and sat at a table waiting for her grandma to finish cooking the soup.

After getting the soup ready into a bowl and a glass of water, Chaeyoung then prepared them in a tray and brought them upstairs to where Mina was at.

Chaeyoung opened the door revealing Mina who just woke up. Mina kept pressing her temple. She must be wondering why she was at Chaeyoung's grandma house and also tried to recall what had happened last night.

Chaeyoung didn't say anything but she put Mina's food in front of her and put the spoon on Mina's right hand.

Mina looked so confused. It was the same like what she did when Mina was at the hospital. When Chaeyoung was about to leave the room, Mina stopped her.

"Chaeyoung-ah..feed me"

--- To be continued ---

ㄱㄱㅇ, 너 하나만 생각해.. ❤️
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
9.5K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈