The Royal Vampires Academy ✔

By yeshrheyy

A school where different kinds of vampires such as pure bloods, noble vampires and hybrids study and train to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
WEBTOON
WEBTOON TEASER

Chapter 16

37.8K 1.6K 335
By yeshrheyy

KEVIN'S POV

Kanina pa namin hinahanap si Kira at hindi namin talaga siya mahanap. Nag-aalala na ako sobra sa kanya, Napaka delikado dito! Maraming bampira takam na takam sa dugo ng mga tao at baka mapatay siya.

"Rachel diba sabi namin sasamahan mo siya sa pag uwi!?" Sigaw ni Dylan kay Rachel. Napayuko naman si Rachel. Napahawak ako sa sentido dahil sa galit. Damn it!

"K-Kasi.."

"Fuck! Rachel! You're supposed to guard each other! She's a human forsake!" Sigaw ko sa kanya. Lalo naman siya napaiyak. Nasipa ko ang mesa dahil sa galit kaya nawasak ito.

"Nakita niyo ba?" Tanong ni Dylan kay Jacob at Andrew umiling ito. Umigting ang panga ko sa galit na nararamdaman ko ngayon.

I went to Ace's office to tell about this. I don't care if he's going to be mad or what but Kira is missing and that's really matters for now.

"What are you doing here?" tinaasan pa niya ako ng kilay.

"Kira is missing we need to find her!" sigaw ko kay Ace pero wala man lang nag bago sa ekspresyon ng mukha niya. I really hate him for being like this, seriously!

"Don't shout Kevin, if she is missing then find her simple as that!" sabi niya at tila naiinis pa. I can feel the anger building in my system because what he have said.

"Simple as that? Are you out of your mind? She's a human Ace, and how could you be so fucking calm? " galit na galit na sabi ko. Ramdam ko rin ang pag iba ng kulay ng mata ko dahil sa galit. Damn it.

Bigla nag yelo yung mesa niya. I just glared him and my eyes is burning because of anger.

"I don't care, can you understand?! Find her and get out of my office now!" galit rin siyang sigaw. I kicked one of his sofa because of frustration.

"You are a jerk, Ace. Stop trapping yourself in past and face the present because you can't change anything anymore, dumbass." I said before I closed his door. You heard me right Ace she will never come back to you so start to fix yourself.

The barrier of the school might close right now so how we would find her? Ace has the authority and power to manipulate and to control the school but fuck it, he's useless!

Ace's POV

Why are they so damn worried? Did anyone starting fall in her traps? They're being too dumb. I don't really like her and I mean it but hell, why she making me like this? Kahit anong gawin ko sa office ko ay hindi ako mapakali.

Because of irritation I heard something crushed coming from my glass and it covered by my ice which made me more irritated. I threw the glass that has blood in it I can't focus anymore, what's happening to me? Is it because of that girl?

What the hell she did this time? Now everyone acting like someone is going to murder her. Damn it, what if my thought is true?

Because of that thought I immediately stood up and I just found myself on outside of the school. I can't even sense her presence! She's really gone. Her angelic and innocent face were like a movie flashing in my mind.

Because of that I saw trees turned into ice and I found my hands are smoking because of my uncontrollable power. This is why I keep myself from being mad because it can affect the people around me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and immediately called Blake.

"Hoy bakit hindi ka na tuma----"

"Shut up! And come here so move your ass, now." I said.

"Eto na boss! Give me a minute I just had dinner with my--"

I ended the call right away. I waited for 7 minutes and here he is walking with his irritated face. He used his vampire speed because he knows that I'm mad and I'm glad for that.

"Ano na naman ang kailangan mo? I was having a fun time with my date but you destroyed it." nakasimangot na sabi niya asaka pumapadyak pa.

"Date, huh. What about the woman that you bit? You left her with your mark." I said while texting my other brothers. Naramdaman ko na natigilan siya kaya ngumisi ako.

"Stop using that on me, Ace. Damn you." He said I just smirked and put my phone back in my pocket.

I'm using that girl as his weakness and I'm just gladly that it working. I don't know what's going on between them but I just know that he was stalking the girl.

"Nabalitaan ko nawawala si Kira, eto na ang dahilan kaya pinapunta mo ako dito?" tanong niya At natagpuan ko na lang siya naka-upo na sa sanga ng puno. I rolled my eyes.

'Tss. Monkey.'

"Did you find another reason aside of that?" I said in sarcastic way. And it took him for a minutes just to realize what I have said. Then he widened his eyes and he started to point his finger on me like I did something wrong.

"Don't tell me, Ace...do you have feelings for Kira---" gulat na gulat na sabi niya. Hindi ko na siya pinatapos, I made the tree froze in ice and him as well.

"Grabe ka naman sa akin, Ace! Don't use your power on me! It doesn't mean that you were born with that special power, you will use it against me!" he said in dramatically way. I rolled my eyes. He can even break the ice with his strength so what is he bluffing about?

Because of the power thingy, I suddenly remembered something. Of course, the necklace that she was wearing can help me to find her. I can track her location because of that.

"Guys!" kinuyom ko ang palad ko ng narinig ko ang mga boses ng tarantado kong mga kapatid. They're always late.

Bumaba si Blake mula sa puno at sinalubong ang mga kalahi niya mga gago.

"Dude!" Sabi ni Blake kina Andrew kasama si Kevin. I saw Kevin glaring at me.

"Saan kayo pupunta?" Tanong saamin ni Rachel. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, I thought they are aware that Kira was missing? So why do they have to ask?

"Hindi kayo maniniwala sa sasabihin ko! We will save Kira!" sabi ni Blake nag tinginan sila sa akin. Napatingin naman ako kay Kevin na masama ang tingin sa akin. Napangisi rin ako.

'The best man win Kevin.'

I tracked her location and I can say the culprit is smart. They used the abandoned part of the school which only a few students knew about this. They are sorry because I memorized the whole part of the school and I'm one of the owners of this.

We stopped on the front of the door. I was just waiting them to break it for me.

"Let me," Andrew said and he kicked the door. Nahulog ang pinto kaya hindi na kami nagsayang ng oras at pumasok na.

The vampires welcomed us. Agad sila sumugod sa amin at hindi na ako nag sayang ng enerhiya para labanan sila. My brothers can handle it.

I leaned against the wall and watching them to finish the fight. And it took only 3 minutes and the filthy vampires were knocked down. I smirked at them.

"Done?" I said.

"Yup, mga weak." Blake said and chuckled.

Then it's settled.

Kira's POV

Nanghihina ako na sumandal sa pader habang umiiyak. Pang anim na beses ko na sinubukan kumawala sa kadena pero ayaw talaga. I used my remaining energy to break the chains and my jaw fall when I saw the chains on the floor. I destroyed it! Hindi ako makapaniwala, paano ko nagawa iyon?

Tatayo sana ako pero nakita ko na sila Ace nasa harapan ko. I saw his eyes were scanning my whole body and his jaw tightened before he glares at Mark.

"M-Mark?" gulat na sabi ni Rachel ngunit hindi siya pinansin ito. Hindi makapaniwala na tinignan niya ako at ni Mark. I can see the pain in her eyes.

"Give her to us and we will not cause any harm." mahinahon na sabi ni Jacob

"Hindi niyo kami mauuto." sabi ng babae narinig nila yung yapak ni Master Ace Kaya lumayo sina Andrew parang binibigyan nilang daan siya.

Nagulat ako ng naging yelo paa nila at umaakyat ang yelo pataas sa katawan nila kaya humiyaw sila sa sakit.

"Give her or die?" malumanay na sabi ni Ace.

"Why do you have to choose her? What special about her that you treating her like she is one of you?!" sagot ng babae sa kanila. Hindi sila sumagot sa halip hinihintay nila ang gagawin ni Ace.

"Then you left me no choice." Sabi ni Ace at napapikit ako dahil sa sigaw nila. Sawa na ako makakita ng patayan sa harapan ko, naiiwan ang lahat iyon sa aking isipan kaya nahihirapan ako makapag-isip. Its's too brutal for me to watch this.

Tumakbo ako palabas at binilisan ko pero agad may humablot sa braso ko kaya inis ko sila tinignan at sa laking gulat ko agad sila bumagsak sa sahig at naka handusay na. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa nakita ko, ako ba gumawa non?

Hindi ko alam kung paano ko yun nagawa parang may sariling mahika yung katawan ko. Nararamdaman ko rin may kakaibang enerhiya ang nasa katawan ko.

Tuluyan na ako lumabas at nagulat ako ng nakaluhod na silang lahat, Nakaharap sila sa akin at tila nahihirapan. Nagulat rin ako na umiilaw ang aking palad kahit naka-kuyom ang mga ito.

Ano nangyayari sa akin? Ano ba ginagawa ko!? Nanaginip ba ako?

"Kira stop!" pag pipigil sa akin ni Blake. Hindi ko rin alam kung paano!

Gusto ko sana sumigaw pero tuloy parin ako nakatitig sa kanila. Parang gustong gusto ko pakinggang ang mga hiyaw nila dahil sa sakit.

"Kira, enough!" sigaw ni Kevin kaya napakurap ako ng maraming beses bago tumingin sa kanila. Napatulala ako at humarap sa kanila. At bigla umikot paningin ko. Lahat sila ay nakatingin sa akin at mukhang hindi makapaniwala sa nakikita.

At bigla nagsalita si Rachel...

"K-Kira your eyes..."

"Are blue..."

~~••~~

Comments are highly appreciated! ❤

Follow me on my social media accounts!
Twitter: yeshrheyy
Fb: Yeshrheyy
Tiktok: yeshrheyy__

Thank you for reading! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 120 27
In a world where a 'beating' heart symbolizes life and an 'unbeaten' one denotes death, one person is an exception. Colette's heart lacks a pulse, ye...
23.2M 623K 65
Hoping for a fresh start, Adrianna Walter reluctantly enrolls at Sinclaire Academy-an elite school for humans and vampires. But upon her arrival, she...
22.5K 1.7K 62
Ang babaeng certified wattpad at k-dramaadik and a very funny and gorgeous girl. Will you be able to handle her standards and personalities? But what...
8.4M 467K 53
Jewellana Leticia is an outcast. She has been a victim of mockery as she couldn't keep up with the other goddesses her age when it comes to power an...