OCD | LS

By louistrashfr

He's a museum curator with a fetish for perfection. No one's ever gotten close to him; how could they? They'r... More

Prologue
1| Boss Calls
2| Annoyed
3| OCD
4| Monday
5| Iron
6| Four nipples
7| Early
8| Perfection
9| Sickness and Soup
10| Smack to the merchandise
11| Almost died
12| "Spider" incident
13| Cafe Company
14| Are You Gonna Stop Me?
15| Angel
16| Don't Mess With Tommo
17| Kiss and Make Up
18| I Can Picture
19| Until
20| Missing Lou
21| Freeze!
22| Dane
23| Oops and Bye
24| Left Out
25| Woke
26| Need
27| Little Pink Shorts
28| Visiting Liam
29| Time Flies
30| Lil Chicken Nugget
31| Secret Admirer
32| Lone Wolf
34| Mental Health Day
35| New Years Eve
36| Wedding Plans
37| Sleepy and Emotional
38| Does He Ever..
39| Closer
40| Romantically
43| Forever and alw- Liam!?
44| Happy Days

33| The Plan

506 22 17
By louistrashfr

Guys don't forget to Vote ❤️❤️
-
Place: Home
Time: 12:24 pm
Date: December 24th

Harry's POV

It is hard to know Louis might be in danger and I can't tell him. Liam and I made the plan yesterday and it will be forced into action tonight after Louis is sleeping. Hopefully all goes well and it's just a puddle in the road.

Today was Christmas Eve. Which meant it was Louis' birthday so I think we'd be doing a couple of fun things today for that. I was excited but still couldn't shake all the bad possibilities that could happen tonight from my mind.

Despite the bad night that was about to occur I woke up to Louis's velvet mouth on me down there. Of course I returned the favor before we ate a breakfast consisting of cheese and tomato omelettes.

Then to start off the day I took Louis shopping with the money I had brought with me for vacation. I got him a cream colored Adidas sweater and a pair of vans that he really liked. We also had taken pictures in front of a statue in the mall and posted them on Instagram.

About mid day Louis and I decided we wanted PinkBerry so I drove down and we fed each other pecan froyo from the plastic spoons they gave us. We decided to share since we are love birds. I couldn't help but laugh when I went to feed Louis some but a dollop fell onto his chin. "Harry!" He squeaked as he grabbed a napkin to wipe his chin and save his clothes from the sticky substance.

"Sorry love," I smiled and kissed his soft cheek.

"It's okay," Louis gave a cute closed mouth smile and got some on his spoon and fed me. I closed my lips around the spoon and pulled away dirtily.

"Really harry?" Louis groaned as he squeezed my knee knowingly.

"You love it," I whispered to him with a small playful smirk.

"I do baby, but we are in public," Louis replied getting quieter each word.

"Never stopped you from sucking my cock in the car on the highway, or humiliating me in the museum after hours."

"You're right," Louis smirked and leaned in to kiss me. Instead of the peck I expected, Louis had set down the froyo and began to make out with me at a table in PinkBerry where people could see. He gave me open mouth kisses and occasionally slipped his tongue in, his hand was gripping my cheeks and squishing them together while shoving his tongue in my mouth. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it but I enjoyed it...

Until we got kicked out that is. "I can't believe you just got us kicked out Lou."

"You were asking for it," he smirked as we walked back to the car hand in hand.

"Lou?"

"What Princess?"

"Can we go to the pet store?" I begged cutely, at least I thought it was cute.

"I can't afford a pet Harry. Especially since I don't have my baby to stay and help me take care of it," he stated making me think for a minute or two.

"Please can we just look around?" I asked and gave him a pout.

"Fine," he sighed.

And that's how we ended up leaving the pet store with a gold fish named Phil. Gold fish were easy to care for and Louis was also easy to crack when it came to me.

"So I said no pets yet here we are leaving the store with a pet goldfish....named Phil."

I smiled cheekily at him and caressed Phil in his carrier as Louis drove us back home to get our new fish tank running. We bought tiny Christmas lights to string around the small tank until the holidays were over and I was excited just plugging them in to make Phil look festive.

Not that he wasn't festive enough with his Santa sleigh and snowman in the tank. We also bought a small coral reef decoration and some fake plants for non festivities. You know, just after holiday stuff. After decorating his tank Louis and I found ourselves admiring little Phil in his new happy home and I even sent pics to Liam.

To: Lima Bean
(Image attachment)

From: Lima Bean
What the actual fuck is that?

To: Lima Bean
Hey!! Watch your language around our son Phil!! You monster.

From: Lima Bean
I'm sorry when did you decide to get a goldfish

To: Lima Bean
About 25 minutes ago..

From: Lima Bean
I truly worry about you two

To: Lima Bean
No comment

From: Lima Bean
Hey, plan still in action tonight?

To: Lima Bean
Of course ttyl!

I turned off my phone and looked at Louis who was smiling and taking pictures of Phil in his festive little home.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes! He's so adorable," Louis cooed as he looked at me.

"I'm glad. Now you have someone to talk to when I'm gone for an alternative to therapy." He smacked me for saying that.

"You act like I need you," he snorted, I put a dramatic hand over my heart.

"I am wounded Louis Tomlinson." He shook his head then walked over to me and kissed my forehead gently.

"There, all the boo-boos are gone," he joked and I smacked his arm in annoyance.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, now go grab me the phone so we can order in some Chinese or something."

"Can you believe that you're turning 23 Lou?! So crazy," I mumbled thoughtfully before dialing up the Chinese place.

After the Chinese came and we gobbled it up Louis went to get ready for bed and I was checking ahead with Liam if he was ready. After making sure everything was gonna go as planned I headed up to Lou's room and got ready myself. I stayed in sweats and a tee tonight then brushed my teeth and slid into bed next to Louis who was already ready.

I turned off the light and pulled him into my chest and listened carefully as the sleeping beauty fell into a heavy slumber. Then when the clock hit 9:50 I slid out of bed, ran downstairs, slid on my shoes and headed out the door with my phone and a jacket. I met Liam outside and he stayed behind me and out of sight as I made my way down the street and around the corner, turning into the park area where a dark figure who I couldn't make out stood near the swings.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets nervously and walked up to the guy as I knew it was the one who's been in contact with me. "Hi," I started simply to the scary looking man in the black hoodie.

"You Harry?" He asked in a gruff voice, showing off his perfect set of yellowed teeth.

"Yes, why is Louis in danger? I want answers now and how I could help." I demanded with a clearly stern voice.

"Well you see kid-" he started but was interrupted when a dirty hand covered my mouth from behind and started to drag me away.

"Liumph!" I screamed in a muffled voice desperately through the hand.

I saw Liam come from out of the shadows running towards the man who had me and tried to attack him but was quickly punched and fell. The chemicals from whatever I breathed in got to my head as I passed out.

-
When I woke up I was in the middle of a room tied to a chair and I was so drowsy I could barely keep my eyes open. Something wasn't right though.

A creepy man that I just noticed in the room pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down. "Okay Harry, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"What's going o- on," I asked in a crackly voice.

"The reason we have brought you here is to tell you something. Louis isn't in trouble. See we all work for this very highly powered man who will kill us all if you cannot cooperate. We need you to sit here like a good little boy until you can give us what we want."

"What do you want from me? I can give you money or my belongings! Anything just let me go p-please," I begged helplessly.

"It's not money we want Harry."

"What is it?" I asked with wide eyes. As quick as I asked it a familiar face steps out of the shadows of the doorway with a sick smile.

"It's Louis we want," Dane says as he steps up. My jaw drops at his appearance and my fists, which are tied by the wrists behind my chair, clench in anger.

"Over my dead body Walker," I snarled in anger. My fists shook behind me as I tried to keep my cool.

"See that's the thing Styles. As long as we have you that's the only thing we need to get Louis to arrive here. All by himself. Because you are the thing he needs the most and without you he will go crazy as long as he knows you are under another roof with strange men who have the opportunity to kill you."

"So what are you going to do then?" I ask calmly with a dark cast in my eyes.

"Wait it out, he will be here very soon Harry. Might as well get comfy and practice your goodbye speech," he chuckled.

-

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 21.9K 40
where harry is a hairdresser and louis is his client โ™ก
247K 10.9K 25
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Harry is tired of being the single one of his group of friends. But everything gets worse when all of them start getting married...
2.1K 199 25
" We think we know everything, we have urge to know everything, because it represents our power, or we suppose it's power, in fact its fear of ignora...
59 1 8
For Harry Styles, life has never been much exiting. That changes suddenly when his parents take him on a trip into the unknown and very different wo...