A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

Pengu_Cub tarafından

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... Daha Fazla

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Double Pain

8.7K 355 1K
Pengu_Cub tarafından

(The next day)

Mina POV
After talking with Momo last night, I decided to meet Sana the next day after having my lunch.

I took a shower and quickly put on my clothes, wearing my shoes walking out the dorm and straightaway headed to Sana's house.

As I arrived at her house I thought she was not at home till I heard kissing sound coming from inside the house. I even clearly heard someone said that Sana is a good kisser.

WHAT? not enough playing with my heart you are now back to your old self, playing around with girls, huh? Just why did I love you in the first place?

Gathering my courage to face the truth, I slowly turned the doorknob and my knees were getting weak when I saw Sana was making out with someone I'm familiar with.

"Eunha?" I was surprised to see Sana was making out with Eunha, the girl that brought me back to Sana.

Ahh now I realized that everything was a set up from the start.

And I was fooled again for the thousand times. Why I was so stupid to believe everything and making my life suffer?

Sana broke my heart again right before I'm about to break up with her. I felt my heart getting hurt but I can't cry anymore. It's like my heart already used to this feeling.

I walked out from her house..

"Mina-ya.." I felt Sana was holding my right arm and I pulled it away from her grip. I really didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"Mina-ya..let's talk" this time Eunha joined in. WTF?! who are you to talk to me, bitch?

"Mina-ya.. listen to me" Sana stopped me again

"I don't want to hear it, go fuck and play with some girls who want to hear all your bullshits including her" I said coldly pointing at Eunha.

"What a right timing for me to say let's break up. I already know what you're up to anyway, you're just using me and playing a game with me. And, looking at this I guess everything was a set up, huh?" I bursted angrily glaring at the two of them. I saw that the two of them gasped. Yeah right you two are busted now.

"Mina-ya..look I'm sorry.." Sana said. Don't give me that face bitch!

"WE ARE DONE. PERIOD. You can go" I said mocking her. Sana hated when someone is disrespectful to her but she's selfish herself.

"I'm sorry Mina-ya. Let's talk" she stopped me again. That annoyed me to death really.

"Everything was a set up" I murmured and I ignored her.

"Mina-ya"

"You know what? I clearly said we are done and I don't care about you right now Sana ssi. Just go to hell and never appear in front of me anymore" I said angrily.

"I'm going to win you back" Sana stated and that got me laughing. NEVER. Not even in my dream.

"You're clearly dating Eunha but you still want to win me back? What a nonsense! Bullshit. But hey goodluck with that, I don't even have a heart for you right now. You took it and crush it in front of my face for 5 years, it's already broken and you won't be able to repair that" I answered.

"Mina-ya..please give me one last chance. I'll make-"

"No more. I don't love anymore. Suck it up" I know her word was completely a lie.

There won't be any place for Sana again in my heart. Not even wanting to hear her nonsense talk I just left the house, without turning back. Yeah we broke up already which is good. I've always wondering why did I fall for a girl like her? All my life, I always hurt by her. I sighed deeply. Win me back? That's so funny because I will never go back to her.

Falling in love with Sana was indeed a mistake. I shouldn't have accepted her back too and I should've gone with Chaeyoung instead.

If I picked Chaeyoung at that time...I'm most probably already happy right now, feeling love every day, every hour, every minute and every second. Now I realized that it's better to choose someone who loves me better than choosing someone I love but doesn't love me back..

I looked at the clock and it was 5 p.m. I decided to take a walk at Yeouido Park.

----

*Few hours ago*

(In the afternoon, at a coffee shop)

No One POV
Chaeyoung was waiting for Yeri. She ordered the chocolate cheesecake.

"Whoa. That looks so delicious....let me try-" Chaeyoung's eyes widened as Yeri tried to take her cake away from her. That's chocolate for God sake.

"No!" Chaeyoung said taking it away from Yeri.

"You're a meany" Yeri pouted.

"Ha Ha Ha this is mine, go take yours if you want" Chaeyoung said and Yeri hissed. Yeri ordered her drink and a piece of cake.

"Did you wash you hair?" Chaeyoung teased her.

"Yah stop making like I don't shower at all" Yeri rolled her eyes.

"You're cute when you're mad but hey why are you so ugly today?" Chaeyoung laughed. She just liked to tease Yeri so much.

Well, Chaeyoung wasn't like that to Mina though because Mina is just special to her.

"Excuse me? you're dating me & you called me ugly? but anyway thanks for the compliment" Yeri rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung just laughed.

After finishing their coffee and cakes, they decided to go somewhere for their date.

"Is there anything we can do near here?" Yeri asked Chaeyoung after paying the bills.

"Hmm..wanna play in-line skating? I'm really good at that" Chaeyoung said ruffling her hair.

"Where?"

"Han River. Han River's nice at night but we're going to play at Yeouido Park near Han River" Yeri nodded and they both went to Yeouido Park.

(At Yeouido Park)

"This is it" Chaeyoung said showing the place to play in-line skates.

"Whoa I've never rode in-line skates before" Yeri said.

The two of them went to the booth to rent the in-line skates.

"I'll pay. Put your wallet away" Yeri said when she saw Chaeyoung was about to pay the rental of skates.

"Ok. You pay I was just testing you" Chaeyoung smirked. Yeri scoffed.

After getting their skates, the two of them wore them right away.

"Can you get up?" Chaeyoung asked Yeri after seeing Yeri was almost done wearing the skate shoes. Yeri managed to stand up.

"Oh~"

"Hold on. I feel very uneasy right now" Yeri said as she stood up. She immediately pulled Chaeyoung's shirt from the back.

"Can you go forward?" Chaeyoung asked. Yeri then tried to ride it.

"Haha you're really bad at it" Chaeyoung said chuckling as Yeri was floundering.

"I feel like I'm going to fall down Chaeyoung-ah. I guess I have to keep holding onto you" Yeri said, pulling Chaeyoung's shirt again and Chaeyoung teased her by going fast.

"Wait! it's too fast"

"Is it? hahaha"

"I'll try do it alone"

"It's been a while since I skated so I feel very excited"

"You're very good" Yeri complimented whilst she was struggling to go forward.

"Wanna hold hands?" Chaeyoung offered her hands. Yeri nodded.

Yeri grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and holding it too tightly. They were skating like any couples would do, laughing and teasing each other.

However, at the same time, while Mina was walking around the park, she accidentally saw Chaeyoung and Yeri were together.

Mina couldn't deny that she felt jealous when Chaeyoung was Yeri, laughing and holding hands. Unfortunately, Chaeyoung didn't see Mina at all.

That day was unexpectedly a painful day for Mina as she was hurt twice, firstly, she found out that everything was just a set up by Sana and Eunha.

Remember when Mina accidentally met Eunha before? what Eunha had told Mina was actually not all the truth, it was a set up by Sana to get Mina back. So basically Sana and Eunha planned for it and after meeting Mina, the one that called Eunha was actually Sana. And the reason for Eunha to agree doing it is because she likes Sana so much.

Secondly, she found out the girl she asked to forget about her being happy with someone else. So yeah that explains why Mina felt depressed and regretted every decisions she had made.

Feeling depressed she decided to walk to Han River (Hangang) Bridge. Walking and looked up to the sky, she felt regretted of everything now. She was happy that she finally broke up with Sana but didn't expect that the one she realized she has feelings for was with someone else, not her.

Standing in front of the railing, she let out a deep sigh. Without her realizing, her tears already filled her eyes and finally she bursted into tears. She could felt the pain from her chest. She then took her phone out from her pocket and decided to text Momo to tell her everything, from Sana's story to Chaeyoung's.

She expressed herself to Momo that she could not help but feeling depressed, disappointed and whatnot to the point she felt that there's no point for her to continue her life anymore.

After reading Mina's text, Momo hurriedly call Mina, worried that Mina might do something crazy.

"Where are you?" Momo asked.

"Me? Hangang Bridge" Mina said, smiling as if that was her last smile.

As Momo noticed that Mina's voice became unclear

"Mina-ya????"

"I guess this is my karma Momo-ya" Mina said to Momo.

"Mina-ya?!!"

---- To be continued ----

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
100K 5.2K 48
You are the one who choose to hear what your Mind said or Your heart speaks!
3.4K 259 38
This story is about bestfriends from their childhood school but one of them fall in love So who in love with who ? Which one should they choose LOV...
48.4K 1.8K 30
A heartbreaking story of two friends becoming close to each other, unaware of the pain ahead of them~