A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Lie Lie Lies

8.8K 348 756
By Pengu_Cub

눈 감아도 생각나네...정신 나갈 것 같아 😌 ㄱㅇ

(At the restaurant)

Mina POV
After eavesdropping Sana's conversation, I slowly took my time staying inside the toilet, waiting for Sana to get out from the toilet and then I'll get my make-up fixed so it wouldn't be obvious that I just cried, because of her. The total liar.

After wiping my tears and fixing my make-up, I finally went out the toilet. I went to the table, waving at Sana, who was already sitting at a table waiting for me. She smiled widely. I hated that.

"Annyeong" I squealed. Well, just pretending to be exact.

"Mina-ya~ now give me a hug. I miss you" she said in her usual tone, kissing my cheek. Okay that's so fake. WHAT A LIAR.

I smirked and hugged her really tightly. Let's see how you're playing the game.

We ordered food and then we ate. After we were done, she paid for the bill and we went out the restaurant.

"Let's go" she said.

"Where are we going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"It's a secret" she said, smiling playfully.

We went to the place. Hangang Bridge? Hmm not bad. The view will be very beautiful at night. Honestly, I'm loving the date but she's planning to hurt me and I'm so not going to let myself get hurt.

"Let's take a walk there" Sana held my hand and we walked to the bridge together. Hand in hand we walked in silence.

"How are you these days?" I asked her.

"Good. Nothing new and special" she answered and I nodded.

"How about you?"

"Same" I answered and I looked down to see our fingers intertwining together tightly.

I knew that wasn't real. I sighed silently.

"Are you tired?" she asked and I stopped walking. I turned to her and looked at her.

"Look..I like you a lot Sana-ya" I said.

Well I could say that truthfully before if I didn't know that she's just playing around. But now I was just testing her.

"I like you a lot too" she answered. Liar.. Stop lying!!!

"You won't leave me right?" I asked. Let's see how you answer that.

"No...why would I leave you?" she said. Liar.

"Nothing" I said, looking away.

"I'm not going anywhere Mina-ya" she smiled caressing my cheek. How dare she smiled like that?!

I looked into that eyes wanting her to tell me that this isn't a game that she's playing. She leaned to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"You're making me crazy" she said. Another lie again.

"Good..How crazy are you?" I asked.

"So crazy that I need you to be my side 24/7" Fucking liar.

"Do you really mean all of this? All the things that you do for me? All the things that you say and everything that you give to me?" I asked in a flat tone, looking straight into her eyes, she smiled and nodded.. and again lies.

"Of course. I mean everything for you babe. Why are you asking things like this? Are you doubting me?" she asked. Yes! I'm doubting you. How would I not?

"No" I smiled at her. Well, a fake smile.

It was already evening. I turned my body to see the moon shining brightly. I put my elbow to the bridge railing.

Sana then gave me a back hug and she put her chin on my shoulder.

"Beautiful isn't?" she asked pointing at the sky.

"Yeah, it's really beautiful" I replied, admiring the view.

"I really love you Mina-ya" she kissed my cheek and I smiled. Why do you keep lying and lying?

I hate you Sana, why are you acting so nice when you know you're going to break me in the end? You only play me because I'm just a game to you.

Why do I have to know this when I already like her a lot? Why?

I'm going to break up with you soon. I need to break up with you before you. You have to feel the pain that I'm feeling. After breaking up with you.. I'm going to shut you completely out of my life and I really don't want to see you again.

"Why are you so pretty?" she said. I don't trust your words anymore. It doesn't work to me anymore.

"Stop saying things like that" I smiled to her and pretended to be shy.

"Why? It's the truth" she said. No..it's a lie... everything that you're saying, do and act now are all lies.

"I wish I can see a full moon like this often" I said looking up to the sky.

"Yeah me too. It's beautiful" then we both stayed silent.

It was like both of us were busy with our minds and drowned in our own thought.

"You know that we're meant to be together right? Glad that you came back to me and loving me since 5 years ago Mina-ya" Sana said. There you go, lies again. I won't fall and believe every words that come out from your mouth, Sana-ssi.

Why? It's all lies....

---

(Few hours later, at Nabongss dorm)

Mina POV
After the fake date with Sana, I came back home. There was a lot on my mind that kept bothering me. To be honest, I knew very well that my feelings towards Sana was just kind of sympathy, that's because I wanted to give her one more chance but now slowly I'm regretting my decision to forget and breaking up with Chaeyoung.

Will Chaeyoung comes back to me? I sighed deeply.

I went out to the rooftop, sitting on a wide bench putting my hood on and plugged my earphones. I played a lot of sad songs and I listened to it closing my eyes. I really felt like shit.

Why all of this has to happen? My poor heart. My tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Suddenly someone wiped my tears and I quickly opened my eyes and found Momo standing in front of me. She then sat beside me. She took my left earphone and plugged it into her right ear.

"Why are you listening to sad songs?" she asked and I sighed. She then gave me a can of beer.

"Gomawo" I said to her. Yeah I needed that beer.

I then pulled my earphones and turned to her.

"How do you know I'm here?" I asked Momo.

"Where else would you go? besides, I saw you"

"Where's Jeongyeon?"

"She's sleeping right now. She has a race later. So yeah I'm bored" Momo said taking sips of her beer too.

I let out a deep sigh and Momo knew that something was bothering me.

I slowly opened up to Momo. Well hmm to begin with, Momo and Jihyo never liked Sana. They knew very well that Sana always broke my heart but yeah blame my stubbornness for that.

"Knew it.. she's that evil" Momo said, annoyed. Clearly there was a hatred look in her face when I talked about Sana to her.

"I never thought all of this is just fake, she's dating me just for fun" I sighed.

"I think you should just break up with her. No point of staying Mina-ya. You shouldn't have accepted her back in the first place" Momo said

"I will break up with her but I want her to fall for me first so that will breaks her heart too when I dumped her later on"

"Mina-ya.. how long will you do this? Not just breaking her heart but it will break yours too. Just stop it.." well Momo's right though.

"Look..I know you just pitied Sana. You don't like or love her. You love Chaeyoung. I can see that from your eyes. You're just holding it in. I know you started to regret now.. that you wanted her to forget about you" Momo added as she looked at me and yeah I couldn't deny that she's got a point there.

In fact, I do thought so that my heart is going for Chaeyoung not Sana. I guess I'm just stupid for making such a dumb decision.

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"Break up with Sana.. Just break up, live your usual life.. and go back to Chaeyoung" she said

"But I want a revenge..." I sighed.

"Just don't Mina-ya.. she's someone that you don't want to mess up with. Me, as your best friend, I don't want you to get hurt more. Just break up with her and end everything before it's too late"

"She's seeing me as a fool, how can she treats me like that?" I sighed.

"Once a player will always be a player Mina-ya. You know very well I never liked her, even a bit. Just let go of her already! I'm sick of you being like this. Just break up with her and go back to Chaeyoung" she tried to cheer me up.

"I know I still have feelings for Chaeyoung but I guess I'll have to take a break from dating for awhile. Sana really did make me feel special but then suddenly I knew that everything she did for me was fake.. it's like wow.." I let out a bitter laugh.

"Mina-ya..don't you miss Chaeyoung?" Momo asked in a serious tone.

"I do" I nodded weakly and then took sips of my beer. All of my memories with Chaeyoung came across my mind. I couldn't help smiling reminiscing it.

"You know what? I ship Mina x Chaeyoung" Momo said, chuckling..

"Yeah.." I chuckled too.

Gosh, I miss Chaeyoung so much. I wonder what's she doing right now.

"Mina-ya.. love without pain is not love at all you should know that and always learn from your mistakes" Momo gave me an advice.

"Now it's already happened I suggest you to decide things. Whether to end it or not but of course I would strongly want you to end it your relationship with Sana" Momo said.

"I'll end it but I don't know when"

"Must you wait? do it like now.. jebal" Momo became impatient.

"Don't pressure.. I'll do it" I said.

"You better break up with Sana soon, you hear that? don't take too long.."

Yeah Momo's right I better break up with Sana soon. Everything looks real and she treated me really nice and sweet like I'm the luckiest girl in the world but the fact it is not like that. So yeah I will break up with her.. I will. I'm sick of her game and I don't want to continue playing her shit game like an idiot.

What I really want now is to forget about Sana and I want Chaeyoung back.

Chaeyoung-ah, where are you?

---- To be continued ----

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
164K 4.4K 51
'You are the reason of my smiles, the source of my energy. I love and adore you with every cell in my body, with every drop of my blood.' A sweet and...
Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

26.1K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.