Camp Hell

By forever_Jen_

Lauren Underwood's main goal as a senior was to graduate high school. Who would have known that her goal woul... More

Chapter 1- It Started With A Bang
Chapter 2- The Aftermath
Chapter 4- Mistakes
Chapter 5- He'll Heal
Chapter 6- Breathe
Chapter 7- Don't Be Afraid To Have Sex With Her Tonight
Chapter 8- We Couldn't Stop The Greater Evil
Chapter 9- It Wasn't Me
Chapter 10- Scream
Chapter 11- You'll Never Escape
Chapter 12- Gone
Chapter 13- Come And Get Me Bitch
Chapter 14- There Was Nothing I Could Do
Chapter 15- Stop Lying
Chapter 16- STOP
Chapter 17- I'm Sorry
Chapter 18- You Couldn't Stop It From Happening
Chapter 19- I Agree
Chapter 20- Let Me Out
Chapter 21- Guns, Knifes, and Casey
Chapter 22- How Could You
Chapter 23- We're Stronger Together
Chapter 24- It's Not Over
Chapter 25- We're Going To War
Chapter 26- They Found Us
Chapter 27- How Do You Know
Chapter 28- Game On
Chapter 29- You Finally Figured It Out
Chapter 30- I Should've Killed You When I Had The Chance
Chapter 31- We Live
Cast list with powers

Chapter 3- The Prophecy

89 6 0
By forever_Jen_

Piper's POV
We all just stood there in shock. What happened to Wren's leg is impossible, she was hurt really bad. It was like the minute I put my head on her shoulder and cried she was healed.

"No way, that is impossible." Gray says braking the silence, Kyle shrugs. "Nothing is impossible but that is definitely peculiar." Kyle replied, earning a glare from Nick.

"Enough with this kumbaya shit! None of this is normal! Our teachers were brutally murdered and our classmates are all dead leaving the six of us. Piper was in a fucking pretzel shape last time I checked yet now she's perfectly fine, Kyle was knocked out, Gray's head was badly injured, and Wren was bleeding out but all of a sudden she's completely healed?! We all should be dead right now yet we are all still alive and nobody is going to question it?!" Nick says angrily, Wren shakes her head.

"You're right, none of this is possible but we are all still alive and that's what matters. We have to focus on how to get out of this alive. We all have to put aside our differences and help each other otherwise we will all be dead. I think we should use the board again." Wren says with a pained look on her face which made Nick get even more angry.

"Are you dumb?! The board is what started this mess in the first place! There is no way-"

"Don't you see?! It was a warning! Clara warned us that something bad was going to happen and we brushed it off. That board is going to give us answers, if you guys don't want to play then I'll play myself." Wren stomped back to her cabin where the Quijia board was and we all followed her.

"You are not in this alone. You're right we need answers, and if playing the board is the only way then I'm in." I reply, sitting down next to her. "Me too." Beth says while sitting down as well. Next was Gray and Kyle, but Nick stood at the door.

"I won't do it, I'll watch but I refuse to do it." Nick replied anxiously, I nodded as Kyle started the game.

"Clara are you here? If you are here give us a sign." Kyle guides, Wren's picture frame falls down. "It's her, that was her picture-"

"We can't know that for sure. Ask it a question only she would know." Nick snaps, Wren sighs. "What was my mother's nickname for me?" Wren asks, the board moves almost instantly.

"Pumpkin seed?" Gray questions with a chuckle, Wren nods. "My mother died the day I was born, the doctors said that there would be complications with the pregnancy so she wrote me a letter which she addressed to her little pumpkin seed. Clara is the only one who saw that letter. It's her, I know it." I never knew that Wren's mom died, I always thought Claudia was her mother because Claudia and Wren's dad had her little brother Liam.

"Okay. Clara why are you here?" Beth questions, the board moved to spell out protection. "Protection? I don't understand Clara." Wren says angrily.

"Wait what if it means protection from the explosion? Think about it, Piper, Kyle and Wren should've died but they didn't. What if she protected us?" Nick asks. I could tell that he was worried, I'm worried too. All of this is really weird.

The board quickly moved to yes.

That was when we all really freaked out. "Why did you protect us Clara?" Gray questions, the board moved to spell out Prophecy.

"What prophecy? We don't know what you're talking about!" Wren says with tears streaming down her face. The board spelled out movie.

"Movie?" I questioned while looking at everyone to see if maybe I can get an answer from someone. Just like that it was as if something clicked in Kyle's head. "Wait, wasn't there a movie room somewhere in the camp grounds? Maybe the answer is in there."

The board moved to yes again.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Nick was already out the door but Kyle shook his head. "We have to say goodbye to the board." Kyle replies, we all quickly say goodbye and then head over to the movie cabin which luckily was untouched by the fire.

We searched the whole place and found nothing, that was until Beth pointed out a 19th century looking film player. "Maybe this is what we are looking for. Only one way to find out." I tried to stop her because if that machine short circuits there will be another fire.

Beth somehow got the thing to work and it was a dramatic film. It started off with six kids that looked to be about our age, then the words 'The Prophecy' came up and we started paying attention.

It showed the six kids transforming into things and under their pictures it had labels. The first label was psychic, the second was healer, the third was two of the teens labeled werewolf, the fourth was the vampire and the last label was the protector. Just as it was about to explain what the prophecy meant, the screen caught on fire.

Nick grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out but we were all left very curious. "That was so weird." Beth says uneasily, I nod in agreement. "That was all a bunch of bullshit. This was probably put here by one of the teachers and it was probably going to be a big prank. The machine is old so of course it caught on fire." Nick replies, clearly shaken up.

"How do you explain the Quijia board then? That was Clara I know it! And she warned us earlier and look what happened-"

"You can't actually believe this Wren! There is no such thing as witches or werewolves or shape shifters, it's all a bunch of garbage. I don't know about you but I am going to actually try to survive out here so if you want to help me hunt for breakfast then I suggest we leave now." Nick snaps while walking out, Wren follows while the rest of us stay. Beth was about to get up but Gray stopped her.

"She is the only one who can calm him down, she is his weakness, he will come around. But for now, we need to leave the two of them alone." Gray says proudly, I sigh. "You really think so? I mean by the way they ended things-"

"I'm his best friend Pipes, I can tell when he is in love even though he's too blind to see it. For now we wait till he cools down and we can set down camp in Beth and Wren's cabin. We have to stay warm and hydrated. Kyle can you come with me to find some wood?" Gray asks Kyle, completely changing the subject of Lauren and Nick.

Lauren's POV
I went after Nick with anger fueling through my body. I followed him all the way into the woods and that was where I finally snapped. "What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted angrily while pushing him, he shook his head.

"My problem is that this is all some big prank! It has to be! This all has to be some sick and twisted prank because there is no way we are actually stranded here and there is no way that Ethan is dead! This all is a prank-"

"No Nick, it's not. The explosion happened, our friends are dead and so are our teachers and we have to cope with the fact that we made it out alive no matter how hard we tried to help them back in there." I put my hand on his shoulder in attempts to show sympathy but he pushed it off.

"See this is exactly the reason we broke up! You're letting your emotions turn to anger and that is going to kill you one day!"

"Well maybe I want to die! It should've been me not him! It was my party and now all of those people are dead because of ME! So don't you dare try to tell me that it's okay because it's not! They are all dead because of me! I killed them! It was my party! He was the only family I had left and now he's gone too." He broke down into tears to a point where he fell on the ground and I was cradling him.

"It's all my fault." He cried, I stroked his hair and cradled him like I used to when he was upset. "Shh it's going to be okay Nicky. It's all going to work out, we are going to get out of here and we are going to be okay. You just have to breathe, it is going to be okay. I am here for you." I replied softly while kissing his head, which made his heart rate slow down a little. He grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers.

"I'm not going anywhere Nicky, I'm here for you and I always will be. Just breathe, everything is going to be okay." I said while continuing to run my fingers through his hair with my other hand, which made him calm down.

He was a mess but he was my mess and I wouldn't have it any other way. Now all we have to do is figure out how we are getting out of here and most importantly how we are going to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...
2.4K 78 39
Jessica Gray has had a good high school experience. Now it's her senior year with her twin brother Reece Gray. She wants this year to be like the res...
1.7M 69.1K 45
An original and unique Paranormal Romance Mystery that will leave you on the edge of your seat and guessing until the end! When nineteen-year-old Va...
38.9K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...