Voltron Imagines

By TAEILTECH

Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron More

VOLTRON IMAGINES
Requests Update
Deep breaths | Shiro
Very unprofessional | Lance [x]
Tell them | Keith
Goodnight | Pidge
Space dust | Keith [x]
New Moves | Lance
Bump in the blanket | Keith
season two
Seven months | Shiro
Human as well | Matt
Home | Lance
Jealous | Keith [x]
Best friend | Lance [x]
Notes | Lance
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]
Flowers | Lance
Friends | Keith
Blades | Shiro
Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]
Blades | Shiro [pt. 3]
Don't | Keith [x]
Beautiful | Shiro
Promise | Lance
We Made It | Shiro
We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]
season three
Deja Vu | Keith [pt. 2]
season four !!!!
Bittersweet | Matt
Note. 1
LOOK!!
okay this one is IMPORTANT
2020

Deja Vu | Keith

3.6K 55 37
By TAEILTECH

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

My body was a mile ahead of my mind.

My feet could't stop running, my legs aching from how fast I was going.

I couldn't even hear myself at this point, but I knew I was yelling his name.

Everyone else was behind me, they were running as well but I was in front. You think I'm not going to run at full speed to make sure he's okay?

Finally, I made it to the black lion. I didn't want to after I looked inside of it. I wasn't able to hear anyone else anymore. A loud ringing blasted my ears, my throat burned. I bit my lip, but that didn't help the tears that began to spill down my face. My heart ached far more than any limb in my body. Everything was happening too fast for me to comprehend.

"H-He's gone, again." I sobbed just in time for the other paladins to stand beside me. Though I was already walking backwards, too shocked that he wasn't here anymore.

"Shiro..." I cried, Keith was the first one to look up at me. He automatically began walking towards me holding both of his arms out to me. After all, he was the one person that knew what it felt like.

I flinched when he tried to rest his arm on mine, he only frowned before trying again. And again, I didn't know what I was doing before I was sitting on the floor of my room. This couldn't be happening right now. Haggar had to of been playing a mind trick, that witch, what a bad joke.

"He's not gone." I told myself, my voice didn't even sound like it belonged to me it was raspy and worn out. Even when I told myself that, I knew the truth.

I knew that Shiro was gone by the same people for the second time. And I knew that it was only up to us to get him back. No one on Earth knew or could possibly help. It was completely mad to think such a thing.

A knock on the door made me shoot my head to the side. Keith was already standing in my room, then sitting beside me. He looked at me, his eyes soft. It was like deja vu. Almost like we were on Earth and the television said that my brother's mission was lost.

But now we were in space and it was my fault that he was gone. I didn't fight strong enough to save him this time.

"Keith... He's gone again." I bit my lip hard enough to stop my tears, but that just led to blood spilling into my mouth. Keith just breathed roughly and loudly, not saying anything. My eyes glanced to the side where he sat and he was just staring intently at the ground. Like something was supposed to appear on the flat surface.

I brought my legs up to my chest, hugging them as I rested my chin on top of my knees. A breath of air left my lips as I sighed, there's no use in crying. That's not going to bring him back, only training will.

But now my body felt weak, weaker than it has ever felt. It hurt just to keep my eyes open but I felt like I couldn't sleep. My body was tired but my mind wasn't.

And that's what it was like for the next several nights. No one knew, but it was obvious they could tell. Dark circles grew under my eyes and I acted different, much different to my earlier self.

Tonight, three days since Shiro's been gone, everything sort of fell down. Sleep didn't exist in my eyes anymore, which led to me moving from my room to the main room. The chair that sat in front of the large window is where I sat. Galaxies filled my eyes, each moving away slowly as the castle ship moved through space.

My legs were brought up to my chest, my arms wrapped around them as my chin rested on my knees. But, my legs shot down to the ground once I heard someone.

"Y/n..?" It was Keith, I could recognize that voice from miles away. He made me freeze in place before turning my head to the side slightly.

Before I could say anything he spoke again. "What are you doing out here?" His voice became closer as he pulled up a chair to sit in front of me. "It's really late."

"Just... Couldn't sleep. Why're you awake?" My excuse was true, but it was more than obvious to anyone. Why else would anyone be awake at this time unless they couldn't sleep?

"I couldn't either." Keith's voice was a bit hesitant, but that's been his normal voice around me since Shiro.

It was unlike him.

But who was I to blame him? He was sent into space just like I was, we've been together since the first time Shiro was taken, before that too. He made me live with him, because other than Shiro, family didn't exist for me.

Keith was always there for me though. He supported me, watched over me, did more than I ever asked him for. Then again, that was nothing.

"Do you do this every night?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts. He already knew the answer to that, to him I was nearly an open book. Somehow he always knew.

I nodded a bit, glancing to him then above to the window. "...Yeah." His frame shifted in the seat a little making me revert my gaze to him. His eyebrows were furrowed, a stern frown on his face.

"You need sleep." Was all he said, just like I predicted. I rolled my eyes at him, chuckling a bit.

"It's not that easy, Keith." My head shook as I said it, looking down at my hands. "Have you ever thought about the fact that he could be anywhere right now? We've only imagined him to be with the Galra. He could be dead right now, but it's not like anyone gives a damn." I raised my voice, more of a loud whisper.

I didn't look back up at him. He would only feel pity on me, and I hated that. That's the only thing that I've felt from everyone, pity. Like I'm some weak person who can't take anything.

His hand clenched into a fist against the arm rest of his chair. "He's not dead." Keith was in denial.

But denial wasn't official yet. He could be right, Shiro may be alive. There's no way to officially know that though.

"He's all I think about. I damn sure want him alive, but we can't keep assuming. We need to think of all possibilities." At this point I couldn't believe what I was saying. What if I was right, what if Shiro was dead, floating somewhere in space right now?

The thought made me want to throw up.

"Y/n, I know how you feel. We've been through this before but we found him. We are going to find him this t-"

"That's the thing, we didn't find him the first time. He came to us. We didn't know where to look, and we looked everywhere."

Finally, I returned my eyes to look at Keith. His eyebrows were still furrowed but his eyes were closed tightly. Both of his hands were clenched into firm fists. His posture wasn't straight, it was hunched over in his chair.

"We'll find him." Was the last thing said before Keith began to stand up and leave.

But in that short period of time as he was walking my hand reached out for his arm. My legs acting on their own as they stood and walked around the chair towards Keith.

Without thinking my arms wrapped around his neck tightly, my head falling into the crook of his neck as I bit my lip immensely. I could feel his body freeze, that was before he wrapped his arms around my back.

"I'm sorry." My voice was raspy, I didn't like the sound of it. Keith's hand began to move as he rubbed circles into my backside with his thumb. His head shook against my skin.

"Don't be sorry." We stood like that for a while. I've grown to love this feeling, though I've rarely felt it. The last time we hugged each other like this was when Shiro left. I was terrified out of my mind, which led to Keith comforting me like he did several other times in that period.

The reason that it was so long ago was because once Shiro came he was the one who hugged me. He was my brother, so he was the obvious solution to helping me feel better.

But Keith's hugs were much different than Shiro's. Maybe that was just my personal opinion though.

He then pulled away from the hug gently, grinning softly at me before holding and pulling my hand.

It was repeating.

Everything was repeating.

This has all happened before.

I didn't like it.

But I followed behind him, just like I did before.

And he laid down before me, just like before.

Then I laid down, my head resting on his chest. His snores comfortingly filling my ears. The feeling of his chest going up and down beneath me. The way his arm wrapped securely around my back. How our legs ended tangling up together.

And it was all the same as before.

___

"Fuck!" The yell escaped my lips as I spun around quickly, almost feeling dizzy. My sword cut through the holographic soldier, ending my current level and setting me into the next automatically.

I brought my hand up to wipe some sweat off of my forehead before returning to my previous stance. And instantly I ran towards the soldier in front of me, dodging the sword as I slid on my knees then stabbing into it's back.

The next one came from my right side, jumping over me and about to stab my back, like I did to it's colleague. All too quickly I reached my arm out and turned, slicing it in half as I rose to my feet running to the nearest one. It's sword clashed with mine, the soldier blocking my every move until I kicked the back of its leg then stabbed it.

My breathing grew rapid, but there was no stopping me. I didn't care about how long I was training for. The fact that there was no clock in the room only helped me not to give a damn.

I continued to stab each soldier that came my way. Running towards each, sliding and flipping to make it easier for me to go into the next level.

Until the soldier in front of me disappeared on its own. I didn't even do anything.

A malfunction?

"Y/n, come to the meeting room now!" Princess Allura's voice rang in my ears, making me glance to the open doors. Where she stood with crossed arms.

My head nodded as I began to walk. If it was anyone else I would've said no. But Shiro yelled at me the first time I 'sassed' Allura. That's what he called it, making me never do that ever again.

"Yes, Princess." I also wasn't allowed to call her by her name. He told me that was disrespectful since her title was princess. The only time I could call her by her name was if I added princess before it.

She began to walk away, I followed behind her. I wiped the newly formed sweat with my forearm before rubbing that on my pants.

Once we arrived there, all of the other paladins and Coran were sitting down. All spread out on the lounge. I took a seat in between Lance and Pidge as Allura stood in front of all of us.

"We need to form Voltron."

We can't do that without Shiro.

"Shiro isn't here. We need someone else to pilot the Black Lion."

A/N
I'm definitely adding a part two to this ;)

GUYS SEASON THREE WAS CRAZY

Should I do a mini chapter about it like I did with season two?

Also sorry for not updating!! I finished summer swimming and I have no more until November!

I can sleep :)

Oh and wow ?? I have over 100 followers ?? I just noticed ?? I feel so cool ?? When did this happen ?? Thank you !!

#JasNeedsToGetBetterAtUpdating

PS I always get scared when doing gender neutral reader because I feel like I'm going to fuck up and hurt everyone's feelings :( I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
783K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
640K 10.9K 60
~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk, Allura and Lotor ~ both modern au's and...
313K 4.6K 49
-Completed- Hey, welcome everybody. I'm sad to say that I'm just not interested in writing related to Voltron anymore. I've decided to let this book...