Camp Hell

By forever_Jen_

Lauren Underwood's main goal as a senior was to graduate high school. Who would have known that her goal woul... More

Chapter 2- The Aftermath
Chapter 3- The Prophecy
Chapter 4- Mistakes
Chapter 5- He'll Heal
Chapter 6- Breathe
Chapter 7- Don't Be Afraid To Have Sex With Her Tonight
Chapter 8- We Couldn't Stop The Greater Evil
Chapter 9- It Wasn't Me
Chapter 10- Scream
Chapter 11- You'll Never Escape
Chapter 12- Gone
Chapter 13- Come And Get Me Bitch
Chapter 14- There Was Nothing I Could Do
Chapter 15- Stop Lying
Chapter 16- STOP
Chapter 17- I'm Sorry
Chapter 18- You Couldn't Stop It From Happening
Chapter 19- I Agree
Chapter 20- Let Me Out
Chapter 21- Guns, Knifes, and Casey
Chapter 22- How Could You
Chapter 23- We're Stronger Together
Chapter 24- It's Not Over
Chapter 25- We're Going To War
Chapter 26- They Found Us
Chapter 27- How Do You Know
Chapter 28- Game On
Chapter 29- You Finally Figured It Out
Chapter 30- I Should've Killed You When I Had The Chance
Chapter 31- We Live
Cast list with powers

Chapter 1- It Started With A Bang

233 11 2
By forever_Jen_

Lauren's POV
It was a week from hell that had only gotten worse. It started with a bang and that's when all hell broke loose.

It was our senior camping trip and everyone was excited, everyone except me. I for one hate camping but my mother forced me to because she had to go away on a business trip and she didn't trust me alone with her liquor collection. I was an alcoholic but after killing my best friend and little brother in a car accident, I got my act together.

So there we were, packing our bags into the busses that would later on take us to meet our fate. Once my best friend Clara died, nobody wanted to talk to me anymore and I don't really blame them. I went off the rails.

"Mind if I sit?" It was the new girl. Nobody knew her story, nobody knew why she transferred so late into the year, all we know is that she transferred from California.

"No, go head." She sat next to me for the ride but none of us said a word. That is before the school dipshit that calls himself a "bad boy" made his way over to us.

"Hey ladies, party in my cabin tonight, you coming?" Nick asks, I chuckle. "Oh Nicky you know I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied sarcastically, he chuckles.

"Love you too Wren." He winked and then walked away leaving me to roll my eyes. "He's so into you." The new girl says randomly, I chuckle.

"He is not. He's into my lady parts but not me, if you want my advice I'd say stay as far away from Dominic Carter as possible unless you want your virginity snatched... that is if you're a virgin."

"Unfortunately for him, I'm not but I'll take your advice. You seem like a cool girl, my name is Beth." She holds out her hand for me to shake, I decided to take it. "I'm Lauren."

"And I'm Piper. I don't understand understand why you would wanna hang out with Lauren the trash bag but you do you honey. Come to me when you wanna have some real fun." Ugh, Piper Richards, basically she's satan's spawn. We used to be best friends but then she turned out to be a slut so she and I parted ways.

"Thanks but no thanks. I've had friends like you and I cut them out of my life for a reason so why don't you go run along and paint your nails?" I have to give it to Beth, I'm not a people person but I'm really liking this chick. "Remember that next time you want something to drink because Wren here isn't going to be able to supply. Tootles!" She walked away leaving her bitchiness to fume in the air.

"Well she seems like a peach!" Beth says sarcastically, I chuckle. "Oh yeah totally!" I reply while mimicking Piper, we both start laughing.

"I think we're going to be great friends." Beth says with a smile, I nod. "I haven't had a real friend in a long time, that would be nice."

Once we got to the camp ground, our teachers gave us our cabin numbers and we were all off. After we all ate dinner in the cafeteria, everyone started getting ready for the party. Nick has been having secret parties since freshman year, and the fact that all of the teachers are in a different part of the camp means that it serves as the perfect party spot.

"So do you actually want to go to this party? If not then we can stay in that's cool with me." Beth asks, I shrug. "I can't drink so I'm not exactly party material but I'll be your designated friend if you need."

"No that's okay. We can just stay here then-"

"Helloooo ladies. Whose ready for some fun!" Kyle says enthusiastically while bursting through the door, along with Piper and Nick, who have beer in their hands. "Don't you have a party to host?" I ask dryly, Nick chuckles.

"Yeah but I knew that you two weren't gonna come so I thought I would bring the party to you." He replies with a smirk, I rolled my eyes as I looked up at Piper. "Why would you want to see me?"

"Oh I don't, I'm still trying to get the new girl to be my friend and Kyle here as you know will do anything I say. As for Gray, well he is too busy flirting with a bunch of girls." Piper replied with a sigh. Kyle is kind of the nerd but he is considered popular because he is hooking up with Piper who is obviously using him so she can get into a good college. Grayson or as we call him Gray, is basically lovable to everyone. He's sweet and nice but also bad and mysterious at the same time, girls love it.

"I don't understand what good we are to you guys, we are just watching movies-"

"Oooo what kind of movies?" Nick asks with a smirk, I punch him. "Get your mind out of the gutter! I get that you are a porn addict but I'm a good noodle so no."

"A good noodle? Seriously? After last year you're calling yourself good? I don't think so." Piper said with a victorious smirk, Beth glared at her.

"Just leave, you're all obviously upsetting her-"

"Did I ask you newbie? No. I'm just trying to have a civil conversation with Wren here." Nick replies with his signature annoyed smile. Ugh I hate him!

"Fine Nicky, you guys can stay!" I shout angrily, Piper smirks. "Did you just call him Nicky?" She asks with a chuckle.

"It slipped out okay?! What do you guys want to do?" I said angrily, Nick smirks but before he could get to open his mouth, Beth spoke up. "What if we play never have I ever. New rules, if you have done it, you have to remove an article of clothing."

"I'm liking this game already, let's play!" Nick says with his signature smirk. We all sit in a circle and Kyle starts. "Never have I ever cheated on a test-"

"Boring!" Beth states as we all remove an article of clothing. Next it was Nick's turn. "Never have I ever stolen something." I glare at him knowing it's not true.

"Okay fine I have! But I've done everything, it's really hard!" He replies while glaring back at me, I roll my eyes as I take off my socks. "Is there something going on between you two?" Beth questions, I shake my head almost immediately.

"They used to go out so yes there is some sexual tension." Piper intervenes, I glare at her. "What? She deserves to know!" She says innocently.

"Okay my turn. Um... never have I ever killed someone." Piper says bluntly, Beth removed an article of clothing and so did I which caused Nick's eyes to basically bug out.

"Uh why don't we play a different game?" Kyle says, obviously noticing the looks I was getting. "Okay, what game?" I reply sadly.

"I brought this just in case." Kyle opens the mysterious briefcase he was holding when he came in and I freaked out when I saw what was inside. "Nope. I refuse to play, last time I played something bad happened-"

"Oh come on Wren don't be a baby! It's fake anyways." Piper teases, I roll my eyes. "I'm not a baby, I'm just afraid!"

"That means you're a baby." Kyle replied with a chuckle, I glare at him. "Okay fine I'll do it but I swear if some freaky shit happens then I'm going to wring my hands around your neck and choke you to death." I reply, sitting in the circle as everyone puts two fingers on the Quijia board.

"Is there any spirit here that is trying to contact us?" Kyle guides, nothing happens. "See I told you it's a bunch of bullshit." The minute Piper said that the piece moved to yes.

"No, someone is moving their fingers." Piper says apprehensively, I shake my head. "This is real. Trust me." I reply anxiously.

"Spirit, what is your name?" Kyle asks, the piece moves and we try to figure out what it says.

"C. L. A. R. A" Kyle reads. Everyone looks up at me, I shake my head. "You guys are trying to freak me out. Clara if this really is you that we are talking to tonight, what was my mothers maiden name?" I made sure that it was a question none of them knew the answer to and it moved.

"Ophelia?" I took my fingers off the board and started freaking out. "That was it, we really are talking to Clara!" At that point tears were streaming down my face.

"Clara why are you contacting us right now?" Kyle questions, the piece moves to spell out danger. "Danger? What is that supposed to mean?" Beth questions, I wipe my tears.

"I don't like this, can we please just say goodbye and put the board away?" Piper asks, freaking out. "No, I want to know!"

"Kyle get over yourself! Wren is hysterical in tears, Beth looks like she's in a trance, Piper is freaking out and frankly I am getting a little worried myself so please can we stop?" Nick snaps, Kyle says goodbye to the board and Nick tries to calm me down.

"How are you doing Wren?" Nick asks, as I am curled up in a ball on my bed crying. "It's all my fault." I mumble.

"What happened to her was not your fault-"

"Yes it was. I wish I could take it back. I want her back!"

"Wren, you and I both loved her a lot. But her death was not your fault. You may have been in the car that day but that doesn't make it your fault. I know her death took a toll on you, Hell it took a toll on me but we still have each other. We have great memories of her and she wouldn't want us moping around forever. So what do you say we go into that party together and have a good time?" Nick questions softly and for a moment the old Nick I knew was back.

"He is right Wren. Clara wouldn't want you to be sad, she would want you to live the life that she couldn't. And that starts right now. So get your ass up and let's have some fun!" Piper chimes in, I sigh and sit up.

"If it'll get you to stop bugging me then fine I'll go, but only if Beth goes too." I look over at Beth who nods. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's party!" Kyle says with a smile, I get up and walk with Nick and Beth.

Right as we were walking in was when the explosion happened. Then it went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 443 51
'Our parting was like a stalemate........ Neither of us won. Yet both of us lost.' This quote best describes the life of Aurelia Parker. She has lost...
1.7M 88K 49
Ava is a typical seventeen-year-old dealing with everyday teenage problems. A job opportunity for her father takes her parents overseas. Not wanting...
1K 124 58
Marcie is back, and apparently, so is Beckwith. With this new-Beckwith, scars from the old one, Marcie's got a lot on her mind. Watch as she once ag...
53.2K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...