A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

๐ŸŒนIt's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup ๋ฏธ๋‚˜
Moving
Why am I red?
Racing
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
์ง€์›Œ (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

When a penguin meeting a cub

18.1K 630 1K
By Pengu_Cub

Mina POV
"Sorry!!! I didn't mean to-" I was cut off

"You.." she trailed off.

"Oh?" I was flustered.

"Ketchup??!" she said. The girl kept on rubbing her eyes.

'Ketchup? what a weird way to call me that..' I said to myself.

"Ketchup?" I asked her back, raising my eyebrows.

She let out a yawn, it was almost like a tiger that is about to roar.

"We met on the plane and I gave you the ketchup. Remember?" she explained as she looked at me.

I scanned her from head to toe trying to recall if I really saw her on a plane. Usually I'm not the type who will look at people attentively especially when I'm focusing on something, for instant, when I'm eating.

I looked at her again, her hair was messy but I still find it cute though. She was smiling as she looked at me with her dimple shown.

I suddenly remembered the girl with a dimple who gave me the ketchup on the plane. Ahhhh right! okay...that was her?

"Really? that was you? sorry I didn't remember your face" I replied. I then took a jacket that was lying on the floor and gave it to her.

"Thank you. Sorry I just wore a tank top and shorts" she took the jacket from me, smiling

"What a coincidence we met here" she said while wearing the jacket

"Yeah.."

"What's your hotel room number by the way?"

"Room 300 but I mistook it as room 308, sorry" I apologized to her. She was just smiling.

"Luckily you're a girl. I would be mad if you're a guy who suddenly just barged in when I was sleeping" she said chuckling. I chuckled too.

"You're nice" I said

"Thank you"

"Oh btw my name is Myoui Mina, just call me Mina"

"My name is Son Chaeyoung, just call me Chaeyoung"

"Hmm Chaeyoung? what a nice name" she nodded

"Sorry for calling you ketchup, I suddenly remembered the airplane thingy where the bottle ketchup suddenly rolled to my seat and you were like smiling looking at the bottle when I gave it back to you. I was surprised that you were actually here in front of my eyes"

"It's okay, besides I really like ketchup so much" I giggled.

Yeah it's true that I like ketchup, especially Heinz ketchup. I just can't live without it.

"What a coincidence that we're staying at the same hotel" she said

"Yeah"

"While you are already here, go take a shower and perhaps we can have a breakfast together"

"But my friend...hmm okay, sounds good" I said and I took my phone to text Momo and Jihyo that I'll meet them after taking a shower.

*After half an hour*

"You good?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded. I stood up and took my things with me

"I'll call my friends and put this first"

"Sure. Meet me at the lobby. Bring your friends along" Chaeyoung said smiling.

----

Chaeyoung POV
I went to the hotel room next door, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's room and I told them about the unexpected event that happened.

"Yah. You met that girl???" Jeongyeon asked as soon as I told her about it

"I was surprised too. Of all the hotels in Japan, we met here.. what a small world" I said

"What about the girl with black + blue hair?"

"Who?"

"Hmm I don't know. One of her friends maybe or her sister" Jeongyeon asked

"Why do you ask?" I smirked

"Yah. Just asking" she rolled her eyes.

I turned to Tzuyu, she was still fixing her make up.

"Are you done yet?" I asked her

"Give me 5 minutes"

"Okay"

After Tzuyu was done with her make up, we went down to the lobby.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina waved at me. I smiled as soon as I saw her. She was with her friends, one with blue black hair and the other one got big eyes.

We all exchanged greetings and then we headed to hotel restaurant to fill our hunger with our free morning breakfast buffet. After we got our foods, we sat down at a table.

Mina's friends were seated opposite of us so I was sitting in front of Mina.

"Hmm why don't we introduce ourselves?" Jeongyeon suddenly spoke up. Well, I guess she wanted to know the blue black haired girl's name so bad.

"I'm Mina"

"I'm Momo"

"I'm Jihyo"

After they introduced themselves, it was our turn.

"I'm Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon smiled widely but she was only looking at Momo

"I'm Chaeyoung"

"I'm Tzuyu"

We all started eating. I chose a mini burger with some pancake with strawberry syrup on top of it. As for the drink, I took some yoghurt smoothie.

"It's interesting to meet other korean like this" Momo said

"Yeah it is" Jeongyeon responded.

Gosh, those two kept on glancing at each other. I never seen Jeongyeon like that.

"I was so shocked that Mina entered the wr-" Momo was about to say something but Mina covered Momo's mouth in instant

We all laughed.

"My bad. I should've checked" Mina said, sighing.

After eating our breakfast, we hung out for awhile before they excused themselves. And, the sad thing is that was the last time we saw them in Japan.

Honestly, I want to see her again. Will we meet again?

---

*Few days later*

(At Nabongss dormitory)

Chaeyoung POV
We just got back from our trip. The three of us living together actually. Where? We live at Nabongss dormitory, a dorm for girls only. The dorm consists of multiple single rooms, one big shared kitchen, two shared bathrooms and just a small living room where we usually watch TV and hang out with other tenants.

The dorm is owned by an unnie we know since we were kid, her name is Nayeon. Well, her mom asked her to run the dormitory business since Nayeon unnie didn't want to continue her school life because she hates studying.

She's a 22 years old unnie and she's basically our landlord. She lives with us too. Thanks to her giving us some discounts in paying the rents that we could actually live in Seoul. If not, our parents would have to pay so much for the rent, as in Seoul, the rents are very expensive and it's rare to find a good place at a cheaper price too.

"How's your trip? You tired?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon as the three of us came in. But she did not getting any answer from Jeongyeon.

"Yah can you at least nod or shook your head?" Nayeon said and she sighed.

Hm Nayeon likes to bother Jeongyeon, maybe that's one of the reasons Jeongyeon sometimes didn't want to talk to her. Poor our Nayeon unnie.

"She was disappointed that she didn't get to buy the lego that she wanted" Tzuyu scoffed

"Really? poor our Jeongyeonnie" Nayeon said stroking Jeongyeon's hair.

Jeongyeon ignored her and she just flopped down on the sofa while Tzuyu and I put our luggages inside our rooms.

"Oh unnie, where are others?" I asked. I realized some rooms were empty.

"They left. They said they got a better place. Argh! I advertised the rooms for rent already hopefully somebody will contact me soon" Nayeon said

"Ah really?" I responded. Nayeon nodded.

"No wonder the dorm is really quiet" Tzuyu said.

After putting our luggages, we joined to sit next to Jeongyeon, watching TV.

"School starts tomorrow TT" I let out a deep a sigh

"Yeah school sucks" Jeongyeon said fiddling the remote control

"I'm so ready for school!" Tzuyu squealed

Jeongyeon and I glared at Tzuyu. Yeah Tzuyu is a book freak a.k.a NerTzu - The nerd Tzuyu. The title says it all, she's the smartest one among us.

"Goodluck girls!" Nayeon unnie's voice was heard somewhere

"What's for dinner? I'm hungry" Jeongyeon asked rubbing her belly

"Hmmm.. I want jjajangmyeon" Tzuyu said

"Jjampong!" I squealed

"That..AGAIN?!" Jeongyeon glared at us

"Please..pretty please" me and Tzuyu pouted

"We had too much sushi, udon back in Japan though" I added

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes "Okay that it is then"

---

(The next day)

No One POV
That day was JeongChaeTzu's first day of going back to school after a long break.

"Be good in school!" Nayeon waved at them like a mom sending off her children to school.

"Arasseo" they waved back at her

(At School)

"What are you drawing?" Jeongyeon turned to me and snapped her fingers in front of me.

I was daydreaming and I turned to see that I was actually drawing something on a paper. Jeongyeon took the paper from me. Tzuyu also joined her.

"Daeeee~~bak. Isn't this Mina?" Tzuyu said with an evil smile

'Oh shit! did I just draw Mina? OMG OMG' Chaeyoung talked to herself

"What?" I pretended not to know anything

"Did you miss her?" Jeongyeon asked, smirking

"Yah. I'm not!" I hissed

"Heol~ what a liar..you even drew her" Jeongyeon said showing me the paper of my drawing

"Okay. I'm busted" Chaeyoung replied, covering her face. Her face turned really red.

"Chaeyoung is blushing~ wooo~" Jeongyeon teased

"So..you admit that you miss her?" Tzuyu asked

"Maybe. Will we meet again?" Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh

"Maybe. By fate" Tzuyu shrugged

"You should've asked her phone number!" Jeongyeon said angrily

"Yah. Why are you so mad? it's not like you asked for Momo's phone number either. You dumbass" Chaeyoung said

"Ah right" Jeongyeon facepalmed

"Pabo-deul~" Tzuyu said as she grabbed her book and started reading.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon glared at her.

*After School*

(At Nabongss dormitory)

The three of them went home.

"Son Chaeyoung, today it's your turn"
Jeongyeon said as she put a basket full with her dirty clothes in front of Chaeyoung's room.

"Ah right I almost forgot"

"Here's mine.." Tzuyu also put her laundry basket next to Jeongyeon's

"Fighting!"

"Right~ I'll be back" Chaeyoung replied carrying three laundry baskets including hers to the nearest coin laundry shop.

Yeah they will take turn to bring their dirty clothes to the coin laundry since the dorm does not have any washing machine.

After Chaeyoung went out, there were three girls came to the dorm, looking for rooms to rent. They headed in.

"Is this Nabongss dorm?" one of the girls asked Nayeon.

"Yes it is" Nayeon replied

"We saw your post online, are the rooms still available?"

"Yes. How many rooms?"

"Three please"

"Sure. Here I'll show you girls your rooms" Nayeon then led them to their rooms

"Here. I hope you girls like it"

Jeongyeon at that time just got out from the toilet still brushing her teeth. She gasped as she saw the three girls.

Her mouth was wide opened.

"HEOL~" Jeongyeon said and she dropped her toothbrush. She felt like it was a dream. She slapped her own cheeks to check whether it was a dream or not.

'Aniya! it's not a dream!' Jeongyeon said to herself.

"Annyeong.." the girls greeted, smiling.

--- To be continued ---

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.2K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.
3.4K 259 38
This story is about bestfriends from their childhood school but one of them fall in love So who in love with who ? Which one should they choose LOV...
297K 8.8K 56
Son Chaeyoung, a typical gamer, falls in love with her gaming buddy regardless of their name, gender, and their life. What will happen once she finds...
50.9K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿง First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) โค๏ธโค๏ธ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...