Their Little Toy

By buckyandhisgoats

More

Chapter 1- A 'normal' day
Chapter 2- Their Little Toy
Chapter 3- A Game
Chapter 4- Morning With Kaoru
Chapter 5- School and the Host Club
Chapter 6-Questions
Chapter 7- Punishment Game
Chapter 8-Obeying Orders
Chapter 9- Intruders!!!
Chapter 10- Kyoya's Test
Chapter 11-Annoying Makeup Face
Chapter 12- Annoying Makeup Face, Part 2
Chapter 13- Date, part 1
Chapter 14- Date, part 2
Chapter 15- The Date With Hikaru
Chapter 16- Punished and Drama
Chapter 17- Bravery and Love
Chapter 18- Love at it's finest
Chapter 19- More Loveee
Chapter 20- More Loveee- Part 2
Chapter 21- Birthday!
Chapter 22- Happy Birthday to you! Part 1
Chapter 23- Happy Birthday to you! Part 2!
Chapter 24- Happy Birthday to you! Part 3!
Chapter 25- Getting weird...
Chapter 26- Kidnapped
Chapter 27- Kidnapped- part 2!
Chapter 28- Cake
Chapter 29- Fun with the Host Club!
Chapter 30- Fun with the Host Club- part 2!
Chapter 31- Haruhi's House!!!
Chapter 32- Sunset
Chapter 33- Weirdos
Chapter 34- Watched
Chapter 35- Cuddly
Chapter 36- Embarrassment
Chapter 37- Tears
Chapter 38- Cousins
Chapter 39- Cousins, part 2
Chapter 40- Caught
Chapter 41- Truth or Dare w/ cousins
Chapter 42- How Annyoing...
Chapter 43- The ball
Chapter 44- Parent
Chapter 45?? Requests??
Chapter 46- Pervert
Chapter 47- Haruhi's birthday!
Chapter 48- Rumors
Chapter 49- First Day
Chapter 50- Insecure
Chapter 51- Cozy
Chapter 53- Falling in love
Chapter 54- Talking with Tamaki
Chapter 55- Normal-ish day
Chapter 56- Halloween
Chapter 57- Problems...
Chapter 58- Vacation part 1
Chapter 59- Vacation, part 2!
Chapter 60- Vacation, part 3! (short)
Chapter 61- LEMON
Chapter 62- Uh oh
Chapter 63- Dreams
Chapter 64- <3
Chapter 65- Sick
Chapter 66- Kidnapped again
Chapter 67- Just A Nightmare?
Chapter 68- Just A Nightmare? Part 2!
Chapter 69- LEMON
Help
Chapter 71- Jealous?
Chapter 72- Tricked?
Chapter 73
Final <3
Please read!!
Updates
OMG
OMGGGGG

Chapter 52- Nightmare Beach!

3.8K 65 178
By buckyandhisgoats

It was Saturday and perfect weather to go to the beach. It was hot and sunny, not a single cloud in the sky. Hikaru and Kaoru carefully picked out a bathing suit for you. It was a bikini and your favorite color and it had ruffles on the top.

Like this but your favorite color^^^^^ ;)

--TIME SKIP--

The beach wasn't very crowded, other than the other 5-10 people on chairs. You plopped your stuff onto a beach chair and ran into the water. Hikaru and Kaoru ran after you. You splashed them teasingly. Kaoru tackled you under the water. You swam above the water laughing. After a few more minutes of teasing each other you wanted to lay down.

You laid down in your beach chair. (Ya know the ones that are long and have the adjustable top and stuff those chairs).

Seconds later someone kicked sand in your face. You, Hikaru and Kaoru bolted up. You coughed up sand and wiped it all off with a towel.

You heard laughing of three familiar girls.

"Slut! Why are you still with them!! Did our threats not scare you? Ahahaha," the red head laughed.

The red haired girl and her friends were all in bikinis. You noticed they were quite, revealing.

You sneered, "Are you following us?"

"No!" The brown haired girl nervously yelled.

"Come on, lets go," the red head walked away sneering at you.

You rolled your eyes and you felt sick to your stomach, what were they going to do?

You yawned and leaned back in your chair, trying to forget about the three girls.

"Just ignore them, (Y/N)," Hikaru said kindly, noticing you were looking over at them every once and a while.

"But what if they--"

"(Y/N) DADDY IS HERE TO SAVE YOU!!!!!" You heard a familiar someone yell. You saw Tamaki running over to you and the rest of the Host Club behind him.

You pursed your lips and looked away. Why is everyone following us?

Tamaki grabbed your hand, "you look beautiful!" He smiled sweetly at you.

Hikaru pushed him away, "don't flirt with our girlfriend," he sneered. Kaoru nodded.

You blushed, "why is everyone following us," you whined.

"I don't know," Kaoru grumpily said.

Tamaki and the Host Club left you alone.

--TIME SKIP--

You fell asleep on your beach chair, only to be woken up by sand going down your throat. You began to cough, and then someone flipped your beach chair over so you fell face first into the sand. You bolted upright. The three girls were bowling with laughter.

Hikaru and Kaoru sat up, "what the hell are you doing?!" They yelled in unison. You grabbed a towel and began wiping all the sand off of yourself.

The three girls began to fangirl, "AHHHH HOW HANDSOME!!!" They cried.

"Hmph," you pouted.

"(Y/N), let's just go home to our pool," Kaoru suggested.

"Yea..." you said disappointed.

You put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over your sandy bathing suit. The three girls began to panic.

"Wait, Hikaru, Kaoru!!!" They cried.

Hikaru and Kaoru paused and then turned around.

You looked up at them and they looked very angry. They stormed towards the girls.

(The beach is empty now by the way)

Hikaru and Kaoru shoved the girls, making them fall backwards into the sand. The girls looked up at them worriedly.

"(Y/N)! Come here!" Kaoru yelled. You obeyed and stood in between Hikaru and Kaoru.

"This is our girlfriend, got it!?" Hikaru yelled and pulled you in for a kiss. The girls began to scream cry.

Kaoru yanked you away and began to make out with you. Their crying satisfied your ears. (muahahaha how evil).

The girls eventually ran away. The twins hugged you tightly and Kaoru picked you up bridal style and carried you back to the mansion.

--TIME SKIP--

You jumped into the pool. It felt amazing getting all the sand off of you.

"It feels amazing," you sighed. The twins looked at you and smiled sweetly.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna go down the slide with me?" Hikaru asked, grabbing your hand and helping you out of the pool.

"YES!" You squealed and hugged him around his waist. He picked you up and carried you up the many steps to the top. Once you were at the top you sat down and Hikaru back hugged you so you'd stay together. You went down the many turns and drops and then the slide let out at the bottom.

"Kaoru you come on with me this time!" You excitedly said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs. You went down with Kaoru the same way as you did with Hikaru.

And then you ALL went down together. Hikaru went in front and you back hugged him and then Kaoru went behind you and back hugged you, so you were in the middle.

You giggled the entire way down and then jumped around in the water like a child, "That was so fun!!!" You laughed.

The twins laughed at your childish behavior and tackled you under the water. You swam up and gasped for air, splashing them.

--TIME SKIP--

After an hour or so more of going down the slide and splashing around in the water, you were exhausted. You dried yourself off and walked into the mansion with Hikaru and Kaoru.

You went into the twins room and grabbed a pair of clothes to change into once you were finished showering.

"Hey (Y/N), can we help you shower?" The twins asked in unison, smirking.

"Hmmmmm..." You thought for a second, "Not yet! Maybe next time," you winked at them and ran into the bathroom. You locked the door behind you.

When your were done showering you changed and blow-dried your hair. You left the bathroom hurriedly. The twins sat on the bed patiently waiting your return.

"Want to go out for dinner?" Hikaru asked, standing up and walking over to you, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear and smiling at you sweetly.

"Sure!" You laughed and hugged him,"I've had so much fun with you guys today," you sighed.

"The day isn't over! Come on let's get something to eat!" Kaoru said, carrying you down the hall and out of the mansion. He set you down and you all walked to Anteiku, your favorite cafe.

--TIME SKIP--

You finished your delicious dinner and walked back to the mansion. The twins held your hands, and you all stared at the sunset.

"We love you (Y/N)," The twins said in unison.

"I love you guys too," you laughed.

Once you got back to the mansion you changed into your nightgown. Hikaru picked you up by your waist and set you onto his lap and you feel asleep in his chest.

Goalsgoalsgoals xxx

THANK YOU _MaLfAy_ FOR DRAWING SUSAN ITS ADORABLE😍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10K 38
Ranked #1 in ohshcxreader 02-24-19. Due to family issues, you have to live with your cousin Haurhi. It isn't so bad, going to such a rich kid school...
5K 221 7
Named a violin prodigy at 9, Y/N Inoue was praised for not only his amazing violin skills, but also for for his intelligence and ethereal visuals. D...
871 55 19
Kaoru x male OC Rin
965K 27.4K 38
Yoru Hitachiin is the unknown triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin got divorced when they were 5, and Yoru went to live with her dad w...