Two Souls (OHSHC Hikaru love...

By Luca-senpai

Two is always better than one. Miya Hatsumi... A pretty red head that's always laughing and smiling... But wh... More

01. Pink?!
02. First Day
03. Host Club.... Host What?!
04. Home Sweet Home
05. Those Nosy Bastards
06. Don't Tell A Soul
07. I Think I Love Her
08. Make Every Girl Happy
09. It's Friday
10. It's Bring The Host Club To Work Day! Yay?
11. Poke
12. Real Friends
13. Commoner Games
14. Does It Count?
15. The Sadist Type
16. Saved Me Again
17. Ika And The Red Tunnel
18. Missing
19. I'll Find You
20. Worth More
21. Nee-san
22. Truly Amazing
23. Sweater Weather
24. Le Date
25. Devils In Love
26. It's Just Another Manic Monday
27. Happy Birthday
28. Friends Stalk
29. Maya's Soulmate
30. Rise and Shine
31. Like Other Girls
32. Le Ouran Ninjas
33. Guns N' Boys
34. Monster
35. I'm Here
37. Our Only Chance
38. The Black Sun
39. Bound Together
40. I Love You - My Maya
Tamaki FanFiction & OHSHC Watty Awards
A Sequel?!

36. Mama's and Bastards

4.3K 206 93
By Luca-senpai

36. Mama's and Bastards

------------------------------------

"What now?" Haruhi asks.

"Shhh!" I elbow Tamaki's gut and he falls back. "We've gotta be sly motherfuckers and try get to room 118 without being caught." I whisper.

"Okay let's go!" Honey was about to walk out but I pulled him back.

"No! There are cameras!" I point to the two cameras ahead.

"How do we deactivate them?" Kaoru whispers.

"Easy. Maya." I smirk.

'Jeez..'

I see the cameras slowly lower and I stand up.

"It's clear."

They get up and follow behind as Maya turns the cameras off one by one and keep an eye out for room 118.

"Stop." I crouch down and they quickly do the same.

I wait for the nurse to go pass and then get back up. "All right."

As I continue to walk I see room 118 up ahead.

"There it is Mi-chan!" Honey jumps up and down and I smile.

"Yeah..." I felt my stomach churn in excitement.

We stood in front of the room and Hikaru squeezed my hand. I look down at our hands then back up at him. Tamaki holds my other hand, Kaoru holds Hikaru's, Haruhi holds Kaoru's, Kyoya hold Tamaki's, Hiney holds Kyoya's and Mori's.

I smile and them and take a deep breath. "Maya.."

'Let's go'

Maya opens the door slowly and there she was...mother.

She sat on a chair in the corner of the room with the life support connected to her, staring blankly at the wall ahead of her. All that could be heard was the beeping of the machine and small gasps.

I let go of Tamaki and Hikaru's hand and slowly walked up to her.

"M-mum..." I bent down in front of her and felt my eyes water. I placed my hand on her cheek and burst out into tears. "Mum..." I look down and start to sob silently.

"Give her some space." I heard Tamaki say and I hear them shuffle back.

"No!" I turn around and they stop. "Stay." They nod and take a step forward.

"Mum...It's good to finally meet you." I examine her features. She had bob cut crimson red hair like mine and beautiful but fish like eyes...no emotion...no light...no life.

"What have they done to you..." I caress her hand with my thumb and sniffle. "...You have beautiful hair mum..." I smile sadly. She doesn't flinch one bit. "...Answer me mum..." No answer. I look down for a moment then look back up. I smile softly and look into her eyes. "Mum...I made some friends..." I turn around and smile at them and gesture for them to move in. They shyly surround us and I grab Tamaki's hand and pull him over. "This...is Tamaki...he's our hero." I tell her and he smiles.

"A pleasure to meet you, beautiful queen." He bows and moves back. I then pull Kyoya's hand.

"This is Kyoya...our glue..." I look up at him and he smiles.

"Kyoya Ootori." He moves back and I grab Mori's hand.

"Mori...our knight in shining armour." Mori smiles and nods. I then grab Kaoru's hand. "Kaoru...our brother." He smiles.

"Kaoru Hitachiin...It's nice to meet you." He bows and I grab Honey's hand.

"Honey...Our cherry on top." Honey giggles.

"It's nice to meet you misusers Miya's mother." He grins and I grab Haruhi's hand.

"Haruhi...our secret princess."

Haruhi smiles softly and places a hand in my mothers hand. "Hello..." She smiles sadly and blinks several times, then moves back.

I grab Hikaru's "And finally...Hikaru...my soulmate." He smiles and bends down next to me.

"Hi...you look just like Miya...except for the eyes...beautiful." He turns to me and his smile widens. "I...I promise to make your daughter happy."He kisses my hand.

I look up at my mother and feel sad at how she isn't reacting to any of this.

'Miya...I have to show you something.'

"Maya? What is it?" I hold onto my mothers hand and close my eyes.

.

"What the? Where am I?" I look around at the silver swirls surrounding me.

"Miyami" I hear a womans voice call out from behind. I turn around.

"M-mum." There she was...standing there...alive...well not really but...moving.

"Yes my dear." She smiles and I instantly run up to her.

"MUM!" As I lunge towards her she wraps her arms around me. "M-mum..." I cry in her arms and squeeze her tight.

"Miyami..." She gently pulls away and peers at my face. "Awwh...look at you." Tears starts to slide down her soft looking cheeks. She wipes away my tears with her thumb and smiles softly at me. "You're so beautiful..." The tears start to pour down her face faster.

"Mum...i've missed you so much." I nuzzle my face into her chest.

"I've missed you so much too my dear....i've been waiting for you my whole life." She strokes my hair with one hand and the other is wrapped around my waist.

"M-mum?" I look up at her and she smiles.

"Yes my love?" She sniffles.

"Where's dad?"

She stiffens and smiles sadly "I...I don't know my love...I was sedated ever since the day you were born and put into a permanent coma."

I gasp "For fifteen years?!" I frown.

She nods and pulls me into her chest. "I love you Miyami...stay with Maya for the rest of your life..." Her voice starts to fade and I look up to see he fading.

"NO! MUM!" I try to grab her but I couldn't.

"Listen to me Miyami...Stay with Maya...I love you my dear." She gives me a small wave and disappears into the light.

"MUUUUUUUM!" I cry out and felt myself being pulled back. "NO! NO! NO!!!!!!"

.

"Mum!" My eyes snap open and I see my mum in front of me...the emotionless one.

"Miya? You okay?" Hikaru peers at my face and pats my back gently.

"I-I..." I lean into Hikaru and start to sob.

'Miya...you know what I have to do don't you?'

"But why Maya? Can't we save her?"

'No...i'm sorry...it's for the best...put her out if her misery.'

I reluctantly nod and grab a handful of Hikaru's shirt.

"Let's go..." I stand up slowly with Hikaru and look at her one last time.

My eyes gaze at her face and then travel down to he heart shaped pendant on her neck. I lean down and take the necklace off of her, then place it around my neck.

"I...I-I love you mum." I say in between sobs.

I turn around and start to walk towards the door...Hikaru's arm around my waist and everyone else sniffling.

As they walk out I looked back at my mum.

"Goodbye mum...Maya..."

'I've got it Miya.'

I nod and turn around.

As I close the door, I hear the long mono beep and a tear slides down my cheek.

"L-Let's--" When I turn around I see them surrounded by men in black suits and pointing their guns at us.

Agh shit.

.

.

.

.

"The Ouran Ninjas every body!" I stood at the stage with my medal in my hands, the flashes blinding my eye. I turn around and look at my friends.

They turn to me and smile. No one else would do this for me.

I smile back.

"Thank you." I mouth and they give me a thumbs up.

When I walk off the stage...

"Well done! Miya!" Kimi runs up to me and gives me a big hug.

"Thanks Kimi." I smile.

"You did great Miya!" Hina squishes us both in a hug.

"Miya!" I hear a familiar voice call out and my eye instantly lit up.

"COOOOOLE!" I jump into his arms.

"Ahahaha!" He sets me down and smiles. "I'm so proud of you Miya."

"Thank you!" I grin.

"When you're done. Nathan wants to see you." He smiles and i nod.

"Okay thanks." I give him another hug.

"Mi-Ya-Mi Chaaaaan!" I hear the host club say in unison. Well...Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki and Honey that is.

"Hey guys." I walk up to them and the glomp me into a hug.

"Look at how shiny my medal is!" Tamaki presses his cheeks together and gushes.

"This is really cool Miya." Haruhi holds up her medal and smiles.

"Right?"

"Miya..." I turn around and nod.

"Okay guys. Nathan wants to see me. Wait up yeah? I'll be right back." I smile and wave.

.

.

.

.

"He's the big boss now Miya." Cole turns to me and smiles.

"Yeah...that's incredible..." I nod and look down.

"Miya about your mo-"

Ding!

I walked out as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"S'fine Cole..." I turn around and give him a smile before opening the huge double doors.

"Miya!" Nathan turns around and opens his arms wide. I run over and give him a hug.

"Nathan!"

"So...here." He smiles and gives me an envelope.

"What's this?" I ask as I rip open the envelope.

"From the CIA. They're letting you go."

I quickly read through the letter and look up at Nathan. "YES!" I jump up and down as I held the letter to my chest.

Nathan chuckles "I'm gonna miss you Miya." Nathan smiles sadly.

I walk over to him and give him a tight hug.

"Miya..."

"Yes?"

"I miss them..." I hear him sniffle and I pull away to see the tears forming in his eyes.

"Nathan..."

"I've...I've been working on it for 7 years!" He walks over to a door and clenches his fists.

"What are you talking about?"

"A door! To the infraworld! So the living and dead can be united!"

I felt my lips quiver in fear.

"N-Nathan...you don't understan--"

"Oh I do Miya! Look!" He presses a button and the door open to reveal some kind of expensive machine. He fiddles with the buttons and two foggy figures appear from the machine.

Nancy, Nathan's wife and Lara, Nathan's daughter who died in a car crash 7 years ago.

They seemed to be crying and begging, holding their hands out to him.

"Hello my love." Nathan walks up to them and grazes his hand on Nancy's.

"Nathan..."

"See! I come here everyday to see them!" He laughs.

"Trapped between two worlds..." I murmur to myself.

"Miya please! Help me." Nathan places his hand on my shoulder and I watch the figures beg.

I reluctantly give in and held his hand.

Maya.

'Got it'

I felt my eyes roll back.

~~Third person~~

"Nancy...Lara..." Nathan smiled and Miya begins to cry.

"Let us go Nathan." She says and his eyes widen.

"Wha-?"

"Let us go! You're hurting us! LET US GO! LET US DIE!" She screams and Nathan jumps back.

~~Miya~~

I felt him let go and I stumbled back, holding my head.

"No!" Nathan screams and I look up. "I wont!"

"Nathan! Shut it down!" I tell him and he shook his head. "Fine..."

I turn around and start walking towards the exit. "Goodbye...Nathan." I hear him sniffle and I open the door.

Once outside I leaned back on the door and wiped my tears away with my sleeve.

What's with him?

I felt someone tap me behind my shoulder and when I turn around. Blackness.

.

.

.

.

My body felt heavy and I felt weak and exhausted. I opened my eyes to see a figure in front of me, blurry.

I look around to see my body was strapped onto something.

"M-McGrath...you bastard."

-----------------------------------------

Cliffy cliffy mofo!

Andy Biersack is my baby.

Song I recommend:

Stay in school - (Ft.Cryaotic) [Bioshock Infinite]

- Luca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
48K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...
510K 15.8K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...
301K 9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...