The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

By Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... More

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 19-Two Weeks
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 8-Burned

1.8K 49 5
By Writergirlsoccer

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. But I really want everyone who is reading this book to comment and vote. If you don't I'll stop posting. And trust me this book is gonna get really good as it progresses. So I need your comments and votes to prove that you guys really like my book. Don't be afraid that I won't reply cause I go on here almost every day so I'll definitely reply quickly. So if you want to make a writer happy or have any questions please comment. Also before I write the next chapter please tell me if I should submit this in the WattyAwards. I was thinking about it but I would rather have your input on it. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! -Writergirlsoccer                       

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

I woke up early that morning. At one point we all fell asleep. I was in Dustin's arms again. My head was resting on his arm that stretched out. His other hand was firmly around my waist. His head was close to mine. I looked as best as I could and saw Logan lying down on his back. I looked up and saw the sun was soon going to rise.

The sun! I'm not wearing any sunscreen! I'll die! I try to free myself from Dustin's arms. No luck. I turn as best as I could to face Dustin and I shake him furiously. I shake him harder and harder. Then he finally opens his eyes. He sees the fear in mine.

"What's wrong?" He asks quickly.

"The sun!" I say in a panic tone.

It takes him a second to understand. Then again, just yesterday I was in the sunlight. But once it clicks his eyes grew in fear. He picked me up bridal style. He took us behind the tree we were sleeping against for most of the night. He places me perfectly in the shadow. Then he wraps his arms around me again.

"Thank you." I say gratefully.

"Anything for you. But yesterday you were in the sun. Why aren't you immune anymore?"

"Vampires die in sunlight. So we wear a lot of sunscreen to protect us from the sun's deathly rays. I'm not wearing any anymore. And there's no possibly way for me to return home and get some. So I'm stuck like this." I explain.

"I'll get Logan to run back to the pack house and get sunscreen. And then we can all get changed and you and I can hopefully maybe go on another date."

"The answer for the date is a yes. Now wake Logan up."

Dustin turned around (still holding me tightly) and faced where Logan had fallen asleep.

"Logan. Logan wake up." He said.

He repeated himself several times. Then he tried to throw something at him. He missed about five times when I grabbed a rock. I turned and quickly threw the rock. It landed on his head. He jumped up. I quickly turned back behind the tree as soon as the rock had left my hand. I look at my hand. It was burned and it hurt like crazy. Logan ran towards our tree.

"Was that really necessary?" He asked angrily.

"If it wasn't so important would I have just burned my hand?" I say angrily.

Dustin and Logan look at my burned arm. Dustin growled. He was angry that I hurt myself because he was unable to wake up Logan. But he put his anger aside and focused on what's more important.

"Go back to the pack house and get sunscreen and burn medicine. Make sure no one follows you here." Dustin orders.

Logan nods. He then morphs into a wolf and sprinted off. I turn to Dustin. He looked concerned. I decided to get his thoughts away from my burn.

"How come you always have to be holding me?" I ask him smiling as if I was not injured.

He pulls me closer being careful not to hit my arm. "Because if anyone tried to take you or hurt you they would have to go through me." He answers.

I place my head on his shoulder. I know that he cares for me as much as I care for him.

"What about when I'm not with you?"

"Then I wish and hope that you are safe. So where shall we go today?" He asks.

I think for a second. "How about a movie? And a little stroll. We could spend the whole day together doing anything."

"Alright. Meet me on the bridge in the park at noon. I'll give you my number if you want to meet earlier or later." He says.

I nod. "Then can you go grab my bag? It's on the other side and it has my phone."

He nods. He turns and grabs it. He takes out my phone and types in his number. Then he grabs a rag and he walks down to the river.

"Anything comes, yell." He tells me before he gets up. He also kisses my head.

I hear him walk down to the river. He dips the rag in. Then he rinses the extra water. He walks back over to me. He wraps it around my burn as carefully as he can. Then he kisses my cheek.

"That'll help lessen the pain. I know because I've learned from the best." He says.

I cuddle up into his arms. He then sits Indian style and he picks me up and places my on his lap. I roll my eyes as he smiles. He really loves picking me up.

He tells me about his pack. He has an older brother named Brendan who was also the alpha. He lives in the pack house, which was a giant house with every member of his pack lives in. He is the pack's beta. He is second in command.

Dustin's P.O.V.

After I told Ella about my pack she told me about her's. Most of her pack lives all over the United States. Her family is decedents of Count Dracula. She was also royalty to vampires. Her father was the leader of her entire pack and their individual clan. Her older brother, Damien, is the second in command and is very protective over Ella and her sister. Her older sister, Holly, is a healer and is very kind to almost everyone. Her mother is also a healer. She told me the rest of her pack would be arriving soon so I have to be careful.

"My parents can be very overprotective a lot. But not as much as Damien." She says.

"At least you have parents." I say under my breath.

"What happened to yours?" She asked softly.

"They died protecting Brendan and me." I say softly.

She lifts up my head. I was very sad. I didn't want her to see me like this. I tried to hide my face again but she wouldn't let me. I was getting frustrated. I think she could tell. I started shaking my head. She grabs my head firmly. We stare into each other’s eyes. Then she leans in and connects her lips to mine. When she breaks the kiss a minute later she was inches from my face.

"You should never be ashamed of feeling sad. Whenever you need someone I'll be here. I will be here for you no matter what. I promise." She whispers.

Then I lean in and continue the kiss. My hands were around her waist. Her hands were around my neck. We stayed liked that for what seemed like hours. But in reality it was only a few minutes. When Logan came back, the kiss was broken again. We turn to him.

"Was I interrupting something?" He asked.

Ella was still sitting on my lap from when I had pulled her onto me. Even with Logan here she remained. I still had my hands around her waist. Logan knelt down and tried to place the medicine on Ella's arm. I could tell she didn't feel comfortable with him doing this. I take the medicine from his hands and I place it on Ella's burn. After that she put the sunscreen on as Logan and I grabbed our stuff. Then we come face to face again as Logan stared at us. She kissed my cheek and then gave me a hug goodbye. Then she headed across the Hudson to her house.

When she was gone I turned to Logan. "You had to stare at us didn't you?" I ask angrily.

"Sorry."

"Also how come you followed me last night?"

"I saw you leaving and I thought you might end up getting hurt again. You're my best friend. I can't let your butt get kicked."

"Thanks." I say sarcastically.

Ella's P.O.V.

I cross the river and came to the road a few yards from the river. I cross the road and I arrive at my house. I eat some breakfast that Holly made. It was toast. She looked at me.

"How come you’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" She asked.

"I forgot to bring a second pair of clothes so I wore these." I said.

Luckily I remembered to put on perfume to mask Dustin's scent. After I ate I took a shower. I wore jeans, a blouse, and my sneakers. I put a jacket on over my blouse for two reasons. One, so no one would ask why I'm all dressed up in a blouse. Two, so no one will see my burn.

I walk down stairs. The door was open. I walked outside. There were a lot of trucks. I walked up to Damien.

"What's with the trucks?"

"The rest of the pack is here." He answered. Then he walked away to help move things.

Then I heard someone call my name. I turn around. It was Harry. He has brown hair. He walks up to me. I run to my dad. I tell him I'm going out. I had my backpack. I ran as fast as I could (which is really fast because I'm a vampire). When I reached town I sat down at a cafe. I got a glass of water. I pull out my phone. I text Dustin.

To Dustin: Hey. I'm at the cafe in town. Please come here. I need to stay away from my house for the day. -Ella

A minute later he replied.

To Ella: Why do you need to stay away from your house for the day? And how's your burn? -Dustin

I replied.

To Dustin: My burn's healing. I'll tell you when you get here. -Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 683 28
"You'll be mine and I'll be yours." When the Cullens left a part of Willow's heart went with them. After a terrifying experience in Italy Willow find...
222K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
18.9K 1.4K 63
Ella Reed has her family. She has her pack and she has the man she is going to spend the rest of her life with. But, with a war between species on th...
48 15 20
Cocoa was the name these scientists had given her. Being stuck in wolf form, she had long forgotten her name, her face, and her family's names. She w...