Confide in Hope | DARYL DIXON...

Oleh A-TWDSPN-Love

BOOK 2 OF 3 The group reaches Alexandria and is torn between decisions they have to make, while still going t... Lebih Banyak

EDITING
CONFIDE IN HOPE | 2/3
1- Welcome
2- On the Job
3- Inside, Outside
4- Make It Work
5- Him
6- Warehouse
7- Pain
8- Grief
9- Change
10-Together
11- Nothing But Hope
12- Unknown People
13- No One's Fault
14- Come Home
15- Always Accountable
16- A Dream & Real Life
17. Scared & Hoping
18. Together
19. Nowhere To Go
20. We Can Beat Them
21. Loving You
22. Two Months
23. Run
24. Run (part 2)
25. The Living Side
26. Hilltop
27. It's How We Keep This Place
28. Flashing
29. Some Saviors
30. Gonna be Fine
31. Saved
32. Secrets & Pain
33. Infalliable
34. Free as a Bird
35. Things We End Up Doing
36. Whistles, Screams & Cries
37. Prison
38. We're All Alright
39. Unraveled
40. Taken Away
TWD RANTS +(SPOILERS)
41. Unsteady [pt. 1]
42. Unsteady [pt2]
43. Emotions
44. Arrival [pt 1]
45. Arrival [pt 2]
46. Arrival (part 3)
48. Hearts Colliding
49. Smoke at Dawn
50. Reuniting Hearts that Will Carry On
51. Bicker
TWD S8 FINALE **SPOILERS**
UPDATE:
52. Kingdom Come
53. The Wire
54. Won't Be Easy
55. Guilt
56. In Hiding
57. Unsure
58. To Kill
59. Spare Me
60. Solemn
61. Side by Side
62. Time
63. When it Falls
64. Ain't Easy
65. To Hilltop, Again
66. Differences, Differences
67. Beginning of Changes
68. Too Long
69. Stay
The Final Chapter---Update

47. Here

1.4K 31 1
Oleh A-TWDSPN-Love

"Rick."

"Alex." Rick mocked, as he turned around, walking in a rush to leave Alexandria with Aaron to head out on a run.

"I want to leave."

"More than welcome to come along-"

"No." Alex interrupted. "I wanna leave. Head to Hilltop."

"Permanently? I don't know, Alex... thought you were going to run Alexandria for me, you know. I think." He stopped walking, and started squinting eyes.

"No, no. Just to visit." Alex clarified. "I would like to  check up on Maggie, see how Sasha is doing too."

"Yeah, alright. Okay." Rick nodded. "You mind me driving you half way? Then take foot after?"

"Never really been an issue."

They stared at each other until Rick took a step forward and slouched over, as his head turned down.
"How're you doing?"

"I could be better. I think maybe right now is the time I stop being so sad." Alex sighed. "I know I'm allowed to be, but someone's gotta step up. I need to stop being so selfish with my feelings."

"Alex-"

"Rick, I just... the people closest to me, have lost someone and almost everyone they love. I'm lucky Daryl is even alive right now."

"Hey," Rick's deep voice called out to her. "he is. How do I know that? He's Daryl, Lex. He's smart, and he understand how Negan and his men work."

Alex just nodded, and said nothing more.

"You have a gun? Knife? Everything for the trip?" Rick asked.

"Yeah. I just don't have bag..."

"We'll give you one, with water and everything just in case you decide to stop walking."

"I don't plan on it." Alex said. "Once you drop me off halfway, I plan to keep on going on foot."

"Just be sure you don't trip along the way," Rick chuckled. "Don't want you to twist or break anything."

"Nice one." Alex rolled her eyes, following Rick to the car.

Leaving Alexandria late in the day, was kind of unpleasant. But, getting there soon would mean she would and could finally do something to make her feel less sorrowful, and useless.

-

It got extremely dark by the time she had reached Hilltop. But something didn't seem right.

Alex had heard something rather odd. Music. Classical music, was being played loud, and when she got closer, she saw the Hilltop doors opened. Upon seeing that, fierce orange fires had caught her eye. She knew Hilltop kept their fires to a very small minimum during the night, so instantly her guard went up.

She took out her knife, as well as making sure her gun was tucked near her waist in the holder, once she had seen a trail of walkers coming together to invade Hilltop.

Running up carefully behind the walkers, she kicked one of them in the legs, and grabbed its' necks, stabbing it into the head. Repeatedly, she killed some more, feeling tiredness creeping up on her- but, she had felt powerful. With the more she killed with her knife, she felt as if she wasn't miserable or down anymore. She just wanted revenge and to help.

She ran ahead of the walkers she didn't kill, and tried to find someone, anyone that was awake and ready to help.

"Alex?!"

Looking ahead, she had seen someone she hadn't seen in quite awhile. Jesus.

"Jesus." She breathed out. "What is happening? Is Maggie okay? Why's- "

Jesus cut her off, "Saviors did this. Sasha is over there, we need to try and-"

"Maggie!" Alex shouted, as her eyes laid on the non-showing pregnant woman, running towards the entrance of hilltop. "She's going to get hurt if..!"

"I'll go start killing these assholes, keep an eye on Maggie." Jesus stated, caressing Alex's arm. "Go help Sasha!" He ran away.

Running to where she had noticed Sasha standing, the dirty walkers had grouped up, coming to Sasha's side at any minute. There was too many at this point to kill with her knife, there was music playing, so why not use her gun?

The first shot was fired right at a walker, missing it and barely missing Sasha. The both caught each other's eyes, and panicked. "Sorry!" Alex shouted, as she fired again, hitting the walker in its head.

Shooting again and again, the walkers started to fall to the ground, and some were still coming. There were no more bullets left in her gun, leaving her to curse and quickly tuck her gun away. Alex swiftly grabbed the knife, still bloody from the walkers.

"I can't get this thing to open!" Sasha yelled, pulling the gate of the car, trapping them out from shutting the music off.

There was few of the walkers left, making their way over to the two women, trying so hard to keep Hilltop safe.

"Let it play! We get those doors close, we'll just have to kill these sons of bitches, and go from there!" Alex yelled, stabbing not one, but two, walkers' necks in a row.

Blood had splattered onto Alex's chest and face. But that didn't phase her. She was ready, and stronger than ever, to kill, and to save.

"Maggie's in there?!" Sasha yelled, as we turned our heads to the big tractor truck making its way towards us.

Alex had felt something grab her by the shoulder, forcing her to the ground. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit!"

Trying to wrap her arms around the walker's arm, she pulled her legs up and pushed the walker off of her. Before she could kill it, a black boot had hit the face, smushing it into the ground.

"You alright?" Jesus yelled, coming closer to Alex. She nodded, and grabbed his arm.

"It's Maggie." 

"Sasha! She's got it." Jesus said. "We gotta shut the gates, kill the rest."

"Make your way over there!" Alex said. "I'll keep them off your back."

"And I'll keep the rest of yours." Jesus said. Sasha nodded and ran her way, killing maybe one or two that got in her way, to the doors of Hilltop.

Alex and Jesus were left together to stop the walkers from walking, and even stab their heads and necks. Everything had started to feel familiar to her, and started to feel like this is what she needed to do. And she realized that this was also more than just some walkers trying to kill them. It was having enemies, and people who were killing people, using them, and using these walkers as an example, as a weapon.

After Maggie had ran over the car with the tractor, destroying the the music, and the doors finally coming to a shut, the four of them looked around at the walker mess of blood, brains and their bodies almost everywhere.

"What now?" Alex asked.

"We have to clean this up. And then after, Maggie, you are going to rest. We all do." Sasha spoke.

"I just got here, but I know this has to be a warning. A sign from the Saviors." Alex said. "If they were smart enough, they'd come in here while this was happening, get us killed."

"Can't think like that." Jesus said.

"We kind of have to." Alex said.

"What made you come to hilltop?" Maggie asked, taking her hat off.

"I thought enough was enough with just sitting in a house alone, not doing anything." She explained. "I thought I could help out over here, switch every now and then."

"I'm glad you're here." Maggie said, her expression soft, but holding emotions inside of her.

"Always, okay?" Alex said, grabbing her into a quick, meaningful hug. "Both of you."

Sasha nodded, turning her frown slighting upwards.

"Rick knew you left?" Jesus asked.

"Yeah. He thought it would be a good idea. Thinks I could help- believes in me more than I do myself." Alex explained, trying to now wipe the drying blood off her face.

"Let's get you set up inside, wash up." Jesus said, shrugging at the home behind them.

After Jesus had helped Alex in the next hour or so, she had finally got settled into a bed like set up in the same trailer as Sasha and Maggie. It was small, but that didn't matter. She was here with people she loved, and wanted to make sure that they were okay with after everything that had happened.

Alex had wanted to talk to Rick about possibly creating a plan to get Daryl back, but she knew that might've been too risky, and too difficult to attempt. No matter how much she loves him, and no matter how much they all wanted him back, they knew that Daryl was tough, and that he knew that Alex, rick and them, never gave up- it was just Negan and the Saviors being really powerful, aggressive dicks.

Someway and someday, they'd all be together again, and ready to fight off anything that threatened their safety, and their lives.

-
Guys I'm very excited to write the next few chapters😭 can y'all predict what might happen?

OH UM: I know I have to catch up with writing updating this story, but I had an idea to write a Rick fanfic...?
Would anyone read it if I started writing it soon!? I don't know which season I want it to take place but I have an idea for plot and everything :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

277 13 7
Separated from her family, and weakened by the winter, Maevys Grimes is doing everything she can to stay alive. The prospect of finding them keeps he...
2.4K 21 31
Sadie and the group stumble into Terminus. What they thought was a sanctuary turned out to be a hazardous home. Will they find themselves somewhere s...
324K 11.5K 77
OUTLIVE. ❝The dead were never the enemy. It was the living. ❞ THE WALKING DEAD. DARYL DIXON. BOOK TWO of the LANCASTER SAGA. [ SEASONS 4 - 6 ] ****...
500K 15.1K 63
I looked into the shining blue eyes of the man across me and knew that he was it. The thing I had been searching for my whole life, the thing I neede...