Markpat Imagines

By i_evol_uoy

hopefully cute imagines about two cute youtubers with two cute animals. what could go wrong? More

||welcome!||
||do you mind?||
||stay away||
||sick||
||stay away an||
||broken home||
||tattoos and flower crowns||
||soulmates||
||matching hair?||
||natemare||
||christmas||
||sleepy matt||
||thank you!!!||
||mangled||
||different||
||be my player two?||
||question! (an)||
||texts||
||gore||
||sorry! and thank you!||
||nursery||
||she likes me||
||not so sure he likes me||
||guitar shop||
||needs to stop (a/n)||
||our little boy||
||we miss you||
||coming home||
||"you're safe"||
||school year {an}||
||urgent||
||holy crap||
||wedding day||
||they ship us?||
||bullies||
||matthew patrick||
||cant be true! (a/n)}
||10 quirky questions (a/n)||
||cuddles||
||anger and sadness||
||sister location||
||late night panic||
||dinosaur||
||im internally screaming (a/n)||
||so... (an)||
||rhyan?||
||rhyan? (part 2)||
||his screams||
||first christmas||
||thank you guys :))) (a/n)||
||happy new year!!||
||i miss this {a/n}||
||the word love||
||requests? {a/n}||

||dedicate my life||

189 9 0
By i_evol_uoy

Very sensitive topics. You have been warned.
-----------------------------------------
Waking up every morning is a struggle. The internal battle of whether to open your eyes or not is exhausting, but it was one we all face daily. The continual thought that we have to face another day if we open our eyes makes us want to sew them shut, so we'll never have to face the horrid reality of life ever again.

However, there is one thing that keeps me from grabbing that needle and thread.

A boy, to be exact.

A boy that made my heart flutter with a single step in a room.

A boy that could cure a sickness with one twinkle of a smile.

A boy that made the angriest person on planet earth laugh.

A boy that made me feel wanted in a broken and disgusting world.

A boy that had stolen my heart with one glance at me.

A boy by the name of Mark Fischbach.

Mark always flooded my thoughts, not that I ever minded. He had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on a person, and his beautiful brown hair looked incredible no matter what he did with it. His eyes could leave you in a trance, as you could always see a small child through the brown orbs. His voice allowed numerous butterflies to throw themselves against the walls of your stomach every time you heard it. He overall was beautiful to you.

Not only did I find him attractive through his looks, but also through his personality. He seemed to care about every human on planet earth, his only goal to make people smile and feel good. He loved entertaining people through his video games, fun antics, and screaming. The love in his eyes as he saw a small child on the street or a dog in the park could make your heart melt, and he seemed to love every piece of this earth. He drove me crazy, and I didn't mind.

He truly was the perfect person.

The only problem was... he was my best friend.

And I was in a relationship.

A very bad relationship.

One that I could not escape.

Every time I had tried distancing myself, I was always sucked back in.

Not through kind words and gestures, oh no.

Through beatings and death threats.

I was trapped.

I was stuck in this whirlpool of pain and emotions that I couldn't escape...

...most of the time.

Of course, I had Mark, the love of my life, with me.

And that was all I needed to get through life.

I hadn't told him of the abuse. I was too scared too.

I mean, Mark didn't care that much about me. I didn't need to bother him with my problems.

Mark was always suspicious when he saw a new bruise on me, or when I was incredibly depressed. However, he never asked questions, which, of course, I was always grateful for.

One day, however, Mark asked me the question I always dreaded to escape his lips.

"Matt, what is that bruise from?"

My heart stopped, and my eyes widened in fear. What do I say? I can't lie to the one person that makes me happy, but I can't risk getting another beating. Not after the last one...

With a soft, fake smile, I looked down at the blue mark resting on my knuckles.

My only weapon of self defense.

"Oh I got pissed about another theory and I punched the wall." I said, almost cheerfully to cover up the sound of my heart ripping in two.

Mark squinted his eyes, almost looking through me with his dark eyes. He knew I was lying. I could sense it.

"I don't believe you. This isn't the first one I've seen. What is happening, Matt?"

I felt as if I was being choked, like a hand was wrapped around my trachea waiting to end my life at any second. My eyes burned as I tried to keep my burdens.

However, looking into his gentle eyes, I couldn't take it anymore.

My body dropped to the ground, my weight now all on my knees. My voice was constricted with agony and pain, and my head spun with various memories of the horrible things done to me. I was able to gain some of my voice back, although the sound was extremely weak.

"Nate beats me..."

The first time those words were ever spoken.

Nate. Beats. Me.

It was such a scary thought, now that I had finally said it aloud.

The man that I thought once loved me beat me for his own sick enjoyment.

I wasn't his love. I was his toy...

Interrupting my sick thoughts, I looked up at Mark to see him standing there, almost in a trance. His mouth was slightly open, and his eyes were about to pop out of their socket. His hands shook in anger and his body was straight and tense. He was mad, digusted even.

I had never seen him like this before. And I never wanted to ever again.

Finally after what felt like centuries, a deep voice filled the void in the room, cutting the tension.

"Nate's hand will never be on you again. Ever.
Nate's eyes will never lay on your perfect skin again. Ever.
Nate's face will never come close to yours again. Ever.
I'll dedicate my life to keeping you safe. You understand, Matt?"

My eyes widened once more. What? He sounded like a character straight out of a movie, yet my heart was doing backflips as he uttered those words.

I felt so many emotions inside me as his words played over and over on my head.

I was relieved. Relieved I was no longer going to live in the hell I once did.

I was happy. Happy that Mark cared so much for me and would protect.

And most of all, I was in love. In love with every inch of Mark Edward Fischbach.

My savior.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead. My eyes slowly close, a relieved sigh coming from my mouth.

"I love you Matt."

"I love you too Mark."

"I dedicate my life to keeping you safe."
_______________________
That might be my new favorite.

I hope you guys liked it! I'm sorry it wasn't very happy.

Also, did you notice the new cover?? I thought it was time to have a proper cover instead of some meme 😂 any other yuri!!! on ice fans with me??

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 9 10
Y/n L/n. She's a 27 year old librarian in L.A. She lives with her friend, Alice. They go on nature walks, and get into all kinds of mischief. The bot...
83.6K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
282K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...
81.2K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...