||we miss you||

I rubbed my puffy eyes, my heart breaking as I thought of my lover. I thought of his fluffy hair I loved to run my fingers through. I thought of his smile that could end wars. I thought of his large brown eyes that filled with love as he looked at his son. I thought about how amazing he is, and I couldn't be more in love with him.

My heart felt empty and bare. My mind was fuzzy and distorted. My life was falling apart. I hadn't spoken to Matt, my husband, in days, and I yearned to hear the cheery voice once more. I needed to hear him. I wouldn't forgive myself until I heard them. The comforting wordsof my husband, whispering that everything was going to be okay. But, things were never going to be okay, and it was my fault.
Tears stung my eyes as the thought hit me.

It's my fault.

I had reached my destination, my heart breaking with every step I took towards where I was going. When I stopped, I could not help but let out choked sobs, my head throbbing. "I'm sorry Matt. I'm sorry. I love you so much. Just, please, forgive me. Come back to me. Please." I yelled, gripping my artificial red hair tightly. At this point, I was hyperventilating, my heart physically aching.

"Matt, please, forgive me. I know I wronged you, and I'm sorry. I love you so much. Please baby." My body felt to the ground, and I leaned on my feet, my knees stuck into the ground. "Matt, please. Sam misses you. He talks about you all day long. You're his hero. Matt, please. Come back, for him. For your amazing son."

Silence.

Nothing except for therustling of trees around him.

Stephanie misses you. I've been recording GTLives with her, but it's not the same without you. She loves you so much. You can see it whenever you're mentioned."

Silence.

Antagonizing silence.

I became angry. Not at Matt, but at myself.

"PLEASE!! YELL AT ME! SCREAM AT ME! TELL MEHOW MUCH YOU HATE ME! JUST SAY SOMETHING!" I was yelling at this point, my body violently shaking. I needed Matt. I needed him more than anything. Tears streamed down my warm cheeks, splashing onto the soft ground below me.

I continued pleading, even though I knew my pleas would do nothing. I knew I couldn't get Matt back. I knew things would never be the same. And, I especially knew I would never hear the comforting words of my husband everagain.

After all, tombstones couldn't speak.
________________________

Please don't kill me... Please...

I was out on a weekend trip with my mom, which is why I didn't update. I was with my family and I didn't get good wifi there.

Again, if you have any requests, let me know. Please. Whatever you would like. I need some ideas!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay loving - Mika ❤️

#MatPatDeservesLoveBecause