||tattoos and flower crowns||

Mark Fischbach was your typical "bad boy". His body was always wrapped in dark clothing, and he always wore the same worn-out boots. His arms and neck were covered in tattoos, some dedicated to his family and friends and others just of things we enjoyed. A large piercing was stuck in his lip and his eyebrow, and he had large holes in his ears. His flaming red floof was always styled in a quiff, although that color changes quite frequently.

Everyone was scared of speaking to him. Everyone wouldn't go near him in the hallway. Everyone saw Mark as this badass entity and never got to know the real him. Everyone was terrified of him.

Everyone but Matthew Patrick.

Mark always had a crush on Matt. He thought his hair was so cute, and that his flower crown fit him well. The bad boy also took a liking to his drawings, knowing they were of things such as Nintendo and various gaming references. Mark swears he's seen his name a few times. Mark knew Matt wasn't the shyest man alive, which is what he loved the most about him. Matt was a strong, funny, and beautiful person, but he was the only person who knew that.

No one else could look past the flower crowns to see that.

When the two boys had finally admitted their feelings and became a couple, Mark's friends, Jack, Nate, Bob, and Wade found out. When they were told, they shook their heads and laughed at Mark. "Why the hell are you going out with him? Of all people?" Jack said. Mark didn't say anything, the only emotion he was feeling was anger. "Mark, you shouldn't date a loser like that. Does he even speak? He's such a piece of crap." Bob said, snickering like an idiot. Mark clenched his jaw and looked down, not wanting to look at the assholes he called his friends.

"I love Matt. He's my everything."
----------------------------------------------
Matthew Patrick was your typical "flower child". His body was wrapped in pastel and light clothing, and he always wore a beautiful flower crown on his head. He had no tattoos, the only markings on his body being various pictures drawn with sharpie. Matt had no piercings, and there was always a slight tint to the cheeks of the boy's face. His hair was always styled so neatly, but it would get messed up from the flower crown.

Everyone thought Matt was a nerd. Everyone would mess with and bully him in the hallways. Everyone saw Matt as this small, timid, worthless person and never got to know the real him. Everyone hated him.

Everyone except Mark Fischbach.

Matt had always had a crush on Mark. He thought his hair was so cute, and that his piercings fit him well. The flower child also took a liking to his tattoos, knowing they weren't of things such as guns or money, but of Five Nights at Freddy's and significant dates in his life. Matt knew Mark wasn't the scariest man alive, which is what he loved the most about him. Mark was a sweet, kind, caring person, but he was the only person who knew that.

No one else could look past the tattoos to see that.

When the two boys had finally become a couple, Matt's friends, Stephanie and Morgan found out. When they were told, they shook their head and looked upset at Matt. "Why the hell are you going out with him? Of all people?" Stephanie said. Matt didn't say anything, the only emotion he was feeling was sadness. "Matt, you shouldn't date a jerk like that. Does he even make you happy? He's such a piece of crap." Morgan said, almost sounding angry. Matt began tearing up and looked down, not wanting to look at his friends.

"I love Mark. He's my everything."
----------------------------------------------
To the rest of the world, they were complete opposites. To the rest of the world, Matt was too much of a dork to ever be loved by Mark. To the rest of the world, Mark was too much of an asshole to ever be loved by Matt. To the rest of the world, they were two freaks in a relationship.

But to Mark and Matt, they were a "bad boy" and a "flower child" in love. Madly in love.
___________________________

There you go!

This may be my favorite imagine I will ever make.

So, I got this idea from two things:
1. The queen herself QueenOfMarkpat
2. A picture of Phan {flower Dan and punk Phil.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Stay weird- Mika ❤️