||nursery||

"Hi baby!" an enthusiastic yet tired sounding voice echoed through the house as I walked in. I shut the door behind me, locking it. "Hi Mark!" I yelled back, plopping my large "Babies R Us" bag down on a chair near me. I let out a deep sigh as I began unpacking the contents of the bag.

Stephanie and I had gone shopping today for our baby, but Mark, my husband, stayed home to finish recording some small videos for his channel. Although I did have a wonderful time with my best friend, I couldn't help but worry about the baby's nursery throughout the trip. The room was nowhere near done, and it had me extremely worried. We had everything else taken care of except for the room, but our son, Sam, who we had adopted, was too be living with us in two weeks. The many cribs and room displays I saw today didn't quite relax me either.

"Come upstairs!" Mark yelled,and I could hear the excitement in his voice. Being as I was very confused, I walked my way to the staircase and up the short flight of stairs. I looked to see the nursery door was shut, so I walked to Mark and I's bedroom across the hall. I looked around, seeing no signs of my gaming husband. "Mark, where are you?" I called out, walking out of the room, looking confused as ever. "In the nursery!" he screamed, making me jump. I began walking to the nursery, almost saddened as I knew I would have to look at the unfinished room. However, I kept myself positive as I knew we would have several of our friends come help next week. I slowly opened the door, and I gasped, my eyes wandering to every inch of the room. I began crying, placing my face in my hands, as I was so happy and shocked.

The walls of the room, which were once a beige color, were a light green color. There were several dinosaurs placed around the room, as we had learned that the small baby was fascinated by the extinct creatures. The crib against the wall was a large wooden-structure, and the mobile had dinosaurs hanging from it. There was a wooden toy box on the other side, labeled "Sam'stoys", with a little septiceye printed next to it. There was a shelf next to it, filled with empty pictures to display our memories with our child in the future. On the floor, there was an extremely soft carpet, perfect for when Sam plays  on the floor.

The room was perfect.

Without speaking, I jumped on Mark, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt the familiar embrace of my husband and began crying even more. He wrapped one arm around my body, resting the other one on the back of my head. We stayed there for a few minutes, him trying to calm me in my state.

After a while, I pulled back, a huge smile spread across my face. My brain couldn't form words, so I was only able to squeak out a "How?"Mark chuckled, looking around the room. "Babies "R" Us and friends." He simply said, running his fingers through his flaming hair. Mark went onto tell me that Nate, Jack, Jayson, AJ, and Team Edge had all taken part of creating the room, and Stephanie's job was to distract me from the room.

My heart swelled as I listened, as it dawned on me how much of a good father Mark will be.
___________________________

I feel like Mark would be a really good dad.

Well, there you go! Imagine is done, finally! Sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you so so so so so much for 1K reads... What is me?? I couldn't be more excited to share this book with you guys, and I'm glad that people do read them! I'm sorry about always talking about it, but it honestly blows me away!! It's insane!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoy this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️

{also, if you have a request, or if you want me as the author to write something or do something, let me know!}