||rhyan? (part 2)||

Matt paced back and through, biting his already extremely short nails. He was dressed up in a dress shirt and pants, looking the same as he did when Mark and him first adopted Sam. Mark was upstairs, tying his tie, his small son sitting on the bureau and attempting to do the same thing. Once the two boys were done, Mark picked up Sam and placed him on the floor, a large smile on both boys' faces. They ran down the stairs to meet Daddy, who was extremely nervous. Immediately, Sam ran to his father, giving him a large hug to calm him down. Smiling at how adorable his son was, he picked him
up. With Sam in his arms, the three boys went into the car.

The car ride there was quite quiet, as Matt was too nervous to talk. Mark continually looked over, noticing how his husband's leg shook up and down. Sam, sitting excitedly in his car seat, was singing along with the radio, happily kicking his feet back and forth. Since the adoption center was not far, the small family reached the building in about 5 minutes.

Sam excitedly jumped out of the car, excited to see his little sister once more. Mark and Matt had a large smile on their faces, excited and nervous to finally have the daughter they've always wanted. Once they walked into the building, Sam ran over to the receptionist, who he had grown close with when he was there.

"Why hello Sam! Are you here to pick up your sister?" Jane, the receptionist asked, her body now level with the little
boy in front of her.

"Yes, ma'am! I miss her!" Sam said,
clapping as jumped up and down.

Mark and Matt stood aside as the two
conversed, Mark's hand resting on the small of his husband's back, both men smiling at their son.

In this moment, they knew what an amazing brother Sam would be!

"Well, sirs, are you ready to meet your daughter?" Jane asked, looking at Sam's nervous parents.

"Absolutely." Matt said, looking down at his jumpy son.

As he said those words, the same woman that brought Sam came into the room, a bundle of blankets in her arms.
She had a large smile on her face, as she gave Matt the bundle in her arms. Both men looked down, seeing a beautiful baby girl in their arms.

She looked just like Sam. Her sandy hair was curly, and her eyes were a beautiful blue color. Matt began to cry as he looked as his new daughter, and Mark held back his tears.

"LET ME SEE HER!!!" Sam excitedly yelled, jumping up and down once more. Matt giggled and got down on one knee, letting his son see his beautiful sister. A gasp immediately left Sam's mouth as he looked at her, and he began to cry.

"Hi Rhyan! I'm your brother Sam! You probably don't remember me! Well, welcome to your new family! Those mean people won't hurt you anymore." Sam said, crying. He looked up at Mark before looking back down at Rhyan.

"This is Daddy and Papa! They're nice people, I promise! They love me very much, and they will love you too! I'm so happy I finally have you back!"
__________________________

I WANT A SAM IN MY LIFE!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I should have some other imagines out soon!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️