||different||

Matt pulled his leather jacket forward, fixing its placement on his body. Looking into the bathroom mirror, he fixed his gelled hair and looked at his appearance, making sure everything looked ok.

His hair was gelled up, the ends of the light brown hair curled. He wore a leather jacket that was far too large for him, and underneath he wore a white t-shirt which fit tightly around his body. He wore tight blue jeans, which were cuffed at the ends. On his feet were his favorite worn-out sneakers, which were the only part of his outfit that he adored.

Matthew Patrick was a greaser, coming from a low-income family. His father had left when he was a young child, leaving him and his mother to fend for themselves. The high schooler had always been somewhat disconnected from the world, so school was a hard thing for him. Seeing as he went to school with wealthy kids, he had no friends until he had gotten to high school. When he was 17, he met the other "poor kids" at his school and immediately befriended him. When he had first met the boys, he thought it was quite strange that they wore the same outfits, and never in a million years did he think he would be wearing the same thing.

However, here he was, wearing the same outfit as the rest of the gang, yet he was still so different.

Matt wasn't like the rest of the world. He had a secret. A secret he couldn't tell a soul, not that they would believe him if he did. His secret haunted him, as he knew one wrong move could ruin his life. He had to keep himself under control, but sometimes, that was the hardest thing in the world to do.

Especially when he saw Mark Fischbach.

Mark was another one of the greasers, but he was one of the more popular ones. In Matt's eyes, he was beautiful. His hair always looked so fluffy, even when it was gelled, and his chocolate eyes were so adorable and full of life. The leather jacket suited him quite well, as he had a nice build. He was just the definition of perfection for the young greaser.

Matt had fallen hopelessly in love with him, but that made him even more scared to talk to him. Somehow, Mark had gained trust in the young greaser and the pair had become friends, which frightened Matt. He would not let himself lose control and give up one of the best friendships he had ever had.

Matt walked out of the bathroom and into the lunchroom nearby, trying to spot the large table of friends. His eyes spotted where they were, and all of a sudden, his met mets Mark's. Matt had to look down, trying to keep himself in control, Mark's stares not helping the situation. He walked towards the table., trying to keep his head low. His hand clenched as his crush's scent got stronger. The young greaser clenched his eyes shut, almost crying at the temptation. What is wrong with me? He thought, mentally slapping himself in the face. He sat down, faking a smile as his friends enveloped him in greetings. Matt shifted uncomfortably as he felt the stares of Mark behind him. He continued to eat and laugh with his friends, trying his best to ignore the scent and stares of his love.

Today, the temptation was the worst it had ever been, and he knew he would lose control soon. The greaser knew he would snap if he didn't get out of here.

In a low, deep voice, Matt said "I have to go", and with that he left the cafeteria. Silently walking back to the bathroom, the frustrated man looked into the mirror, his eyes widening as he noticed the change of color. "No. No no no no." He said, his head shaking in fear. Matt tried his best to keep himself in control, but, at that point, there was no going back.

It had taken over.

The creature, once known as Matt, gripped onto his hair, letting out a angered scream. All of a sudden, his head snapped towards the door as he could smell the sweet scent of Mark coming closer. The creature evilly smiled, knowing he was about to have his first meal in months.

Mark walked into the bathroom, a concerned look on his face as he looked for the new edition to his gang. However, the greaser stopped in his tracks when he saw the figure in front of him. Its hair stuck out in the air, flecks of dried up gel visible in it. It's eyes were completely black, and it's skin was a ghostly white. It's red-stained teeth were sharp, especially the two fangs that stuck out.

Mark began to leave the bathroom, when the creature grabbed onto his jacket. The greaser tried to move, but his body was in shock due to the fear. "Oh, Markimoo. I've been waiting to do this." The evil voice rang through the greaser's ears. All of a sudden, Mark screamed in pain, as he felt two dagger-like things sink itself into his neck.

Mark had no idea what just happened as he blacked out. But the captured Matt did. He knew exactly what had happened.

His love was now one of him. His love was now a vampire.
___________________________

That was awful. I'm so sorry. I literally know nothing about greasers or vampires.

This was requested by KazuichiSodaPop ! Thank you for the request. I'm sorry if it's not very good!

Also, I wanna give a shoutout to LizIsDoomed for just being awesome! She helped me a lot when I was writing this imagine! Check out her stuff if you haven't. It's really good!

Thank you so much for 600 reads! I didn't think this book would get 20 to be honest. I really do appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️