||anger and sadness||

So, I don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say it's dark. You've been warned.
__________________________
Mark's POV
---------------------------------------------
2:35 PM
Anger ran through my body as I stared at Matt, his body trembling in front of me. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to calm myself down.

However, I couldn't. I was too angry to calm down.

Matt never seemed to respect my schedule. It seemed like he wanted all my time, which I could never give. We both have a channel! We both have a fanbase! We both have a life! Why can't he just respect mine?

"Matt, do you not understand how much I do for my fans?"

"Mark I understand that! But you can't spend any time with me?? Really?"

My anger towards him just grew stronger. Is he kidding me?

"Maybe I don't want to spend time with you! All you do is ruin my life and stand in my way!"

Matt's face grew from angry to pained, almost as if I had stabbed him with a knife. I knew I should stop soon. I knew something bad was gonna happen. Yet, I didn't care. I only grew angrier.

"Mark... please... I'm sorry."

"Matt, I'm done! I can't take you anymore! All you do is complain and whine! All you do is tell me how much you miss me! All you do is get in my way!"

As those words left my trembling mouth, it felt as though I lost control of my hand. My arm aggressively swung, and I hadn't realized what I had done until my hand connected with my love's cheek.

My heart stopped, and my anger had immediately vanished.

Did I really just hit Matt?

I looked at Matt as tears grew in my eyes, and my heart broke at the sight. His usually happy eyes were now dark and glossy, and his lips were trembling. His hands were placed on the side of his face, covering the already bruised skin. He looked at me with sadness I had never seen before and never wanted to see again.

Without a word, Matt ran out of our house, my body chasing after him. I could barely see the running body in front of me as tears blocked my vision.
----------------------------------------------
4:21PM

My brain was so scrambled, and I felt as though I couldn't breathe. I wasn't able to find Matt when he left, and I was terrified he was hurt. I felt myself calling his phone and leaving messages, but, of course, none of them were returned.

My heart ached. How could I do this to the person I loved? He meant the absolute world to me, and I treated him like garbage. I knew I would never forgive myself for this, but all that mattered to me right now was knowing if Matt was okay. I continued to pace around the room, waiting for a call from Matt, Stephanie, or any of the people I had spoken to when he left.

My heart broke at those words.

When he left.

I needed him back. I needed him in my arms. I needed to know he was ok.

Please let him be ok.
----------------------------------------------
5:04PM

It had almost been three hours, and Matt was still nowhere to be found. At this point, I was a wreck. The tears had stopped after a while, as my eyes were dried out. My hair was sticking out everywhere, since I angrily pulled it about 20 times. My brain was so scrambled, and my heart ached. Three words were swirling around in my head.

It's your fault.

It was my fault he left the house. It was my fault he's ignoring everyone's phone calls. It was my fault he might be hurt.

I needed to know if he was hurt.

My whole body jumped as my phone began to ring. I immediately grabbed it, my hands shaking as I answered the call. "MATT, BABY! IM SORRY! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OK!!" My voice cracked numerous times, but I didn't care. The love of my life finally returned my calls!

However, the voice that responded wasn't Matt's.

"Hello sir. We regret to inform you that... that Matthew Patrick is in the hospital. He was involved in a hit-and-run accident with a bus, and we don't think he's going to make it. We're very sorry."

As I heard those words, my whole body collapsed. I dropped the phone next to me, not even answering the man on the phone. I felt as though I couldn't breathe, and my whole body went numb. I began to cry once again, wheezing and gasping for air.

I couldn't believe it.

Matt was dying.

And it was my fault.
----------------------------------------------
6:43PM

I sat next to the almost lifeless body in front of me. His hands were freezing, and he had lost all color in his body. He was covered in bruises and cuts, and his arm and leg were broken. Apparently, according to the doctors, something had happened to his heart, and they couldn't fix it.

It was just Matt's time to go.

I jumped up as I saw Matt open his eyes for the last time.

"Matt, I love you so much. I'm so sorry about what I did. You have made these last years the best I've ever had, and I'm sorry I threw them all away. I love you more than anything on this Earth."

Tears returned once more, and I began sobbing harder and harder. I looked down, until I felt a hand grab mine. I looked up to see Matt smiling at me.

"Hey, I'm ok. I'm not in any pain. I love you. It's just my time to go. Thank you for these incredible years. I love you so much."

As those words left his mouth, his eyes began drooping, until they fully shut. I cried softly as I kissed the top of his hand.

"I love you Matthew Patrick."
----------------------------------------------
6:50PM

Matthew Patrick, the love of my life, the person that matters most to me, was pronounced dead.
___________________________

Please don't hate me. I already hate myself for this.

So, there you go! I guess it's a sad version of the last imagine! Idk!

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️