||they ship us?||

"Hey Mark, come check this out!"

Mark's attention was immediately on the theorist, and he began walking towards Matt. The gamer looked up at his good friend, only to see that Matt looked confused at whatever was on his screen. Mark sat down next to the confused man and looked over his shoulder.

"Is that fanfiction?" The half-Korean asked, a confused tone in his voice. The theorist slowly nodded, his eyes not leaving his phone. "About us." He muttered back, causing Mark's eyes to go wide.

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight... They ship us??"

Matt nodded, a slight giggle escaping at the gamer's reaction. Matt had a huge crush on the gamer for a while now, finding Mark extremely sweet, funny, and attractive. I mean, who wouldn't? Mark was always so kind to him, always being there when needed. The theorist wanted to tell his friend his feelings right then and there, but he decided against it. He didn't even know if Mark was gay!

Little did Matt know Mark had those same feelings.

Mark had had a crush on the theorist for a long time, feeling as though he was in love. He loved how smart, funny, and adorable he was. Matt was always the sweetest thing, and he couldn't help but develop feelings for him. Mark wanted to tell Matt his feelings, but decided against it. He didn't even know if Matt was gay!

Instead, the gamer asked, "So, what is this about?" Matt chuckled once more, looking at his friend's face instead of the phone screen in front of him. Matt took in Mark's beautiful features.

His vibrant hair was messy as always, and he hadn't shaved in a while. His big brown eyes always made Matt's heart melt, and his glasses Matt thought suits him quite well. Mark wore his Rugrats T-Shirt over his toned body, making Matt smile. To the theorist, Mark was perfect.

"It's about Nate kidnapping me. Tying me up like he did in the Mangled video. And you came to protect me. It honestly was pretty good." the older man said, a chuckle leaving his mouth at the last sentence. Mark smiled back, his heart melting at how cute his crush was.

Mark had to make him his. He couldn't take it anymore.

The gamer, slowly but surely, leaned in and grabbed Matt's lips with his own. The theorist, shocked and ecstatic, kissed back, and the two shared a sweet and loving kiss. Once they needed air, since they were human beings, they both pulled away, resting their foreheads together.

"Matt, I will always protect you. I love you."

Mark felt a weight off his chest as he said those words.

"I love you too."

Mark smiled, his heart pounding.

He finally got the man of his dreams. And he only had his community and Wattpad to thank.
__________________________

Welp, there we go! Finally, a happy one!

I've literally been drowning in homework for a week, so I'm so glad I finally have a break! But, I have three assignments due for bio tomorrow...
kill me.

Anyways, does anyone have any requests??

Also, Jelix is a thing... I'm not complaining. Das so cute.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️