||late night panic||

Nothing actually happens, but topics of self harm are discussed. You have been warned.

Please, if you are ever feeling down, DO
NOT hesitate to talk to me. I'm here for you!
---------------------------------------------
If there was one thing Mark loved most in this world, it was Matt. All Mark could ever talk about was Matt, and the theorist was all he ever thought about. All he wanted was to wake up next to his love and to fall asleep next to his love.

Matthew Patrick was his life.

The gamer was always scared. Scared that Matt wouldn't love him anymore. Scared that their beautiful relationship would end. And scared that something would happen to Matt.

Mark, one day, found himself looking through Markpat fanfiction, happy that the fans loved their relationship as much as the half-Korean man did. He blushed at how adorable some of them were, and laughed at the ones that had actually happened to them in real life.

Then, Mark ran into a fan fiction. One that he was not prepared for. One where Matt would kill himself.

As the gamer read it, his heart broke with every word. As the story unfolded, the younger man began crying. In the story, which was in the point of view of his lover, Matt would speak about hating himself. Descriptions of cuts over his arms and legs, and the thoughts the theorist had of killing himself.

So, he finally did.

Mark knew it was just a fanfiction, but he couldn't help but begin to panic. What if Matt really thought about himself like that? What if he did harm himself? What if Matt killed himself?

With that thought in his head, Mark ran into the boys' shared bedroom, his breath becoming heavy and uneven. He slammed the door open, not caring about the hole now imprinted in the wall.

All he cared about was Matt.

The theorist jumped at the sudden movement, his eyes wide in fear. However, he immediately walked over to his boyfriend's distraught body as he saw him.

"Mark, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Matt, do you hurt yourself?"

Matt's eyes went large once more, a gasp leaving his mouth. Did Mark really think he hurt himself? "What makes you think that?" the theorist asked, concern dripping in his voice. Why on earth would Mark think that?

"Do you?" Mark was still panicking, and he needed to know. "Mark, baby, I never would." However, the gamer was still unconvinced.

"Show me your wrists."

The theorist's breath was now caught in his throat, as his boyfriend's state was now scaring him. Slowly, Matt lifted his sleeves, showing his clean wrists. Mark, seeing that Matt was okay, jumped on his lover, wrapping him a large hug.

The theorist jumped his boyfriend's back as the gamer cried, relieved yet still affected by what he read. "I can't lose you Matt." Mark choked out, grabbing on to Matt's shirt.

"You won't, baby. You won't."
__________________________
This is something I would. Freak out over a fanfiction.

Well, there you go! Semi-happy, semi-sad!

This idea came from QueenOfMarkpat ! If you haven't checked out her page, what are you doing man? Just do it!

Also, like I said, if you ever need to talk, please do not hesitate to message me! Please! I love making new friends, and I want to be there for you!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay True to Yourself - Mika ❤️