||do you mind?||

Matt let out a breathy sigh as he sat in his closet, beginning to record his new theory. He had been working on his new video for nearly a month, and he knew this had to be his best one yet. He pulled up his script on his new laptop, not before texting his boyfriend of 3 years, Mark, that he was doing a new video.

Mark had a habit of walking in on Matt recording. Whether it was by accident trying to get some clothes out of the closet or it was just that the smaller boy needed a cuddle, Matt would always have to start his recordings over again. He didn't usually mind, as he loved spending time with his goofy game-playing boyfriend. However, this new theory was important to him, and he knew he couldn't have any distractions. He told Mark that he was filming a new theory, warning his boyfriend to not come into the closet. The theorist then proceeded to turn off his phone and beginning recording his video.

Matt smiled as he talked about the numerous conspiracies, spouting out various statistics and numbers. This theory was complicated, yes, but it all made perfect sense to Matt. He knew he was right. It had to be right.

Matt was about half way through his recording session when he felt the cold of the closet door against his leg vanish. Matt stopped talking mid-sentence to see his red-haired boyfriend standing in front of him. Matt swiftly turned to his laptop, turning off the microphone, and got up.

"Mark! What are you doing? You know I'm recording!" Matt said, frustration oozing in his voice. With a cheeky smirk, Mark said "Yeah, I know. But I wanted to cuddle with you." The theorist sighed, putting his face in his hands.

In a low, breathy voice, Mark heard "you're killing me babe."
___________________________

extremely short one, but I thought the idea was cute! Thank you to QueenOfMarkpat for letting me use this idea! I will be using her prompts quite a lot!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoy this very cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️