||natemare||

Tears streamed down my face as I felt the familiar feeling of cloth over my eyes and mouth. I could feel many different rope burns appearing on my body as the harsh material was wrapped around my body once again. I could hear light footsteps down the hall, and slowly the antagonizing noise became louder and louder. My heart began racing as I could feel light breathing on my neck. All of a sudden, the soft cloth over my eyes was pulled back, the light of the room blinding me. I blinked a few times, my eyes trying to get used to the change of light. When I did, I looked around the room, seeing the familiar gray color of the walls and light fixture hanging from the ceiling. I began crying more as I heard the evil voice that has haunted me for months.

"Nice to see you again Matt. Did you really think you could escape?" the voice said near my neck, causing me to physically cringe and flinch. "How did you find me again?" I choked out, my sobs causing me to stutter. I thought I escaped me. I thought he would never find me again. How did he?

"Why don't you look over there beautiful." He said, pointing to the corner of the room. I could feel his presence leave from behind me, and I looked to where he had pointed. My heart fell down my stomach as I looked at the figure in the corner.

His flaming red hair stood out the most, but his usual brown eyes were now a dark black. His legs were crossed, his hands folded in his lap. He sat there with an evil smirk on his face. "Hello beautiful." He said, making me look down and cry even more. Was that him? Why was he here? Why was my boyfriend here?

"Mark, why?"

I could hear his evil snicker, and I looked in front of me to see the familiar black makeup and evil smirk of my kidnapper.

Nate was back. And this time, my boyfriend was on his side.

I began sobbing even harder, as both Mark and Nate maniacally laughed at me. "Oh, Matt. You have no idea how long I've waited to have you back baby." Nate said, placing his dirty hand on my cheek and slightly stroking it. He pulled a large knife from his back pocket, still keeping eye contact with me, and I could see the dried up blood on it. Nate kept his hand on my cheek as he looked at Mark behind him.

"Want to do the honors?"

As soon as those words left Nate's mouth, my heart dropped once again. Mark smiled and nodded, taking the knife from Nate and looking at me. I thought Mark loved me. Why was he doing this? I continued to cry as I looked at my lover, my tears landing on his arm. Mark said nothing as he pressed the knife against my cheek He made a large gash in it, causing me to let out a loud scream. Mark moved down to my wrists and continued to cut, Nate just standing there and watching sadistically. I just sat there and cried in pain, not being able to do anything as I got cut.

"Mark, stop please." I yelled, but Mark ignored my pleas. All of a sudden, Mark stopped. He looked at the knife for a second before placing it at my neck. Before he could slice, he said "wake up baby. Wake up." I looked at him confusingly before everything went black.

I shot up from my bed, only to see the concerned face of my boyfriend. I immediately wrapped my arms around Mark, beginning to sob. "Shh. Calm down. He's not coming back. I promise. He's gone." Mark said, his voice calm and soft. He wrapped his arms around my waist, making me feel safer than I did minutes before. Once my sobs died down, Mark let go of me and pulled me back to look at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked, still concerned. I sleepily nodded, slightly sniffling. "Why did you say my name?" He asked, making me look down. I didn't want to look at him in the eyes. "He got me again, but you were on his side this time. You made the cuts this time, not Nate. I was so scared." I said, looking down at the scars Nate had given me in my wrists. Mark grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"You know I would never do that, right? You know I love you. I love you so much, and I will always protect you." He said, the concern returning in his voice. I just wrapped my arms once more around his neck, trying to reassure him. "I know you would never do that. It's just a stupid nightmare." Mark nodded, both of us lying down. I put my head on Mark's chest, his heartbeat becoming extremely soothing. I could feel Mark put his arm around me, causing me to smile. I closed my eyes once more, not before hearing a small "I love you" from Mark's lips.
___________________________

Hey!

So, this was inspired by a prompt by QueenOfMarkpat By the way, a lot of my newer imagines will be based off her prompts!

I hope you guys are enjoying these imagines! Looking back at some of them, they are quite cheesy!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoy this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️