||she likes me||

Mark sighed as he shut the front door of his car, his eyes dropping in exhaustion. He opened the back door, pulling out a bag of things he needed for the day. He slammed the door shut and began walking towards his house, wanting nothing more than to sleep.

The gamer had spent the day with Team Edge, and the four had filmed over 5 challenges. Mark had been covered in egg, hit with soda, did various actions backwards, fell into a dunk tank, and much more. All though it was a wonderful day, the half-Korean was ready to come home and spend time with his boyfriend, Matt. Mark had called the theorist the previous morning, asking if he could watch Chica while he was gone. His boyfriend immediately agreed, as the theorist knew his boyfriend was going to be watching Skip for his trip next week.

The gamer reached the front door, resting the large bag on the ground as he got the house key. He let himself into the house, only to see the living room was empty. Confused, he plopped down his things on the table and began walking around the house, looking for his boyfriend and dog. He had checked in various parts of the house, but the younger man could not find them anywhere. He finally decided they were most likely out for a walk, he trotted his way up the stairs of his house, still tired from the day's work. He opened the door to his bedroom to find a sight Mark had never seen.

On the bed laid the theorist, his eyes firmly shut and small snores escaping his mouth. His body was scrunched up, and next to it laid another figure.

Not another man. Not a woman. But a dog. Chica, to be exact.

Chica was curled up in a ball, and she, as well, was fast asleep. Her favorite toy laid next to her, in between her and Matt. Mark giggled at the sight, and his soft giggle wakened his dog. She immediately jumped up from the bed, slightly moving it, and ran to her owner, jumping up on him. Her simply action woke up the older man, who immediately looked at his boyfriend. As he did, a cheeky smile appeared on Matt's face, giggling as knew he was caught. Once Chica had gotten off the gamer and left for downstairs, Mark jumped on the bed next to his adorable boyfriend.

"I think she likes me." Matt simply says, giggling after. The gamer chuckled at the statement and kissed the older man, smiling into it.

"God, you're cute."
_________________________

This one's a little short. Whoops 😁

I'm debating doing a part two with Catpat. I don't know yet though! I want to, but I kinda don't want to at the same time!

If anyone has any requests, please let me know and I would be more than happy to write them!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️