||sleepy matt||

"Mark!" Matt called out, lugging his large suitcase through his front door.

Matt had just gotten back from a weekend business trip, and he was quite exhausted from the ride back. Although it was a nice weekend, Matt couldn't wait to finally be home. He wanted nothing more than to sleep, as he had lost a lot on his trip, but he had to stream tonight for GT Live.

"Hey baby!" Mark said, the pattering of his feet ringing through the house, and engulfed his husband in a large hug once he had reached the ground floor.
"How was your weekend?" Mark said, placing a small kiss on Matt's forehead after. Matt smiled, letting out a small yawn after. Matt sleepily placed his head on Mark's shoulder, happy that he was finally home with his love. "Quite good. Happy I'm home though." He said, his voice deep and sleepy. "I missed you!" As those words escaped Matt's mouth, he took his head off Mark's shoulder and gave his husband a large smile.

Matt took this opportunity to take in his husband's features. Mark's flaming floof was the first thing that stuck out, as it always did, and Matt noticed it was a lot messier from sleep. Mark's dark eyes looking back at him were filled with love, making Matt's heart flutter. He wore his lucky flannel, something he hadn't worn in a long time, and his favorite Markiplier pajama pants. Matt couldn't help but blush at the sight of his husband, and he smiled once more.

Mark smiled as well at the comment and at Matt's smile, kissing the older man's forehead once more. "I missed you too Matt!" he said, taking his hands into his own.

"Can we go watch TV and cuddle? I have some time before I have to stream." Matt asked, looking into his brown eyes. Mark nodded, smiling, and the pair plopped down on the couch. Mark laid down on his back, and Matt laid on top of him, placing his head on Mark's chest. Matt smiled at the familiar feeling of Mark wrapping his arms around his body and placed his hand on Mark's shoulder. Mark had put on some random TV show, not that Matt minded. He knew that neither man was going to pay attention to the screen in front of them.

Matt, who was still exhausted from his trip, listened closely to Mark's heartbeat. Slowly but surely, the patterned heartbeat made Matt even more sleepy than he already was, and the theorist allowed the exhaustion to take over, as his eyes slowly shut.

The gamer hadn't noticed the sleeping man on top of him until he heard the familiar snores of his husband. Mark looked down at Matt to see his adorable love had fallen asleep. Mark quietly chuckled at the sleep figure on top of him, wondering how he had gotten so lucky to have Matt in his life.

For about a half hour, Mark laid there, rubbing Matt's back, watching the TV. Mark, then, got an idea. Slowly, so he wouldn't wake Sleeping Beauty, he grabbed his phone off the coffee table in front of him. He immediately hit the photo icon on his iPhone, smiling as he put on the face camera. Mark reached his arm out, making sure that both him and Matt could be seen in the shot, and took a few pictures of the moment between him and his husband. Mark then brought his arm back, and he began posting the adorable picture on his social media accounts. When he was done, he let out another small chuckle, knowing the fan girls were going to freak out when they saw the picture. {I would, I don't know about you!} Mark put his phone down once more and snuggled into his comfortable couch, still keeping a firm grip around Matt. He turned his attention back to the TV, watching his favorite show.

For three hours, Mark watched various shows and bits of movies, Matt still sleeping soundly on his chest. Mark knew he would have to wake up his husband sooner or later, but he knew Matt was feeling extremely sleep deprived.

He didn't want to wake him up. The sight was just too adorable.

As Mark turned on another show, Matt began to stir, his eyes squinting together from the change of light. He lifted his head from his husband-turned-pillow's chest, and looked at the TV across the room. Mark looked down at Matt, seeing that the theorist looked extremely confused. Matt looked from the the screen to see Mark looking at him, and his smile slightly. "Babe, what time is it?" He asked, his voice deep and heavy with sleep. "About 6." Mark simply answered, making Matt's heart drop. His eyes widened in panic and he immediately jumped off his husband, running into their bedroom.

"I'm late for the stream!" Matt yelled, making Mark chuckle. "Babe, it's fine. The fans understand." Mark said, waking to their bedroom after Matt. He looked in to see Matt setting up the live stream, panic present in his face. Mark just shook his head, amused, and left the room. He sat down in his recording room, beginning to play a game to kill some time. He could hear talking through the wall, most likely apologizing to his fans. All of a sudden, Mark heard him yell.

"MARK!! DID YOU POST A PICTURE OF ME SLEEPING??"
___________________________

It's finished! I've been wanting to write this one for so long!! Not my best, but I hope you still like it!

This was inspired by QueenOfMarkpat once again!!

Also, what the hell?? Over 350 reads?? What is me?? Thank you so much! It means the world to me. Seriously!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️