||mangled||

Matt was sitting on his couch of his house when he heard the familiar ring of the doorbell. Matt smiled and got up, knowing exactly who this was. He opened the front door, revealing a very happy-looking Nate. His hair was slightly messy, as it usual was when he worked, and his glasses were slightly hanging off his nose. He had black gauges in his ears, and he wore a black button up dress shirt, which fit him nicely. However, what really stood out was Nate's eyes. He had dark black makeup on his eye lids and around the eye itself, and down his cheeks laid two purple streaks, like the puppet from the FNAF games. He was definitely serious about this video.

"You ready to record?" Nate simply said, his dimples prominent as he smiled. Matt nodded and let Nate in, silently shutting the front door after. The two men walked down to the eery-looking basement, getting ready to record Nate's new video. The room had already been set up for the video. The gray walls were bare, except for the spotlights shining towards the camera. In the corners of the room, there were numerous smoke machines, which wouldn't be turned on until the start of the video. Off to the side, out of the camera's shot for now, there was a singular light fixture, resembling ones you see in horror movies. In the middle stood a wooden chair, a worn-out rope hanging off the side.

"Matt, this looks awesome!" Nate said, his smile only growing. "Thanks!" Matt said, looking around the room at his masterpiece. He really did love it. It was extremely difficult to build. Especially since his boyfriend, Mark,
was out of town, making Matt fend for himself, and wouldn't be back for another two weeks.

The musician walked towards the chair, reaching for the rope hanging from it. He grabbed the rough material, turning towards a nervous-looking Matt. "You ready?" He simply said, and the theorist slowly nodded.
----------------------------------------------

Mark slammed the door of the taxi he had emerged from, clenching on to his suitcase. As the taxi drove away, Mark began walking towards his house, his heart swelling at the thought of seeing his nerdy boyfriend. Mark had gone to Cincinnati for three weeks, and he was supposed to be there for two more. However, Mark missed Matt too much, and he had decided to come home early and surprise him. Mark took out his keys, unlocking the door and stepping inside, Chica meeting me at the door. He immediately crouched down and pet her, placing my large suitcase next to him on the hardwood floor. 

"Matt?" Mark called out, nervous as to why he hadn't been greeted by the theorist. However, Mark received no response. Panic rising in him, he walked around the house, searching for his lover. He walked into the living room, only to hear Mangled by Matt's good friend Nate blasting from the basement. Mark chuckled, as he realized they were most likely filming together. Mark walked towards the basement stairs, nodding his head along to the loud music.

He slowly crept down the stairs, not wanting to ruin the recording, when he saw a disturbing sight. Nate was dressed in all black clothing, and he was crouched over, looking at the camera in front of him. His mouth moved along with the music, but, from what Mark could see, he had an evil smirk spread across his face. He was grabbing and looking at the figure in front of him, twisting and turning around him. The figure in front of Nate looked scared. His arms and torso had been tied to a wooden chair, and his legs were tightly roped together. It seemed as though the figure had something tied around his eyes and mouth, but, do to the fact that Mark was behind them, he couldn't see what it was.

Mark knew that figure from anywhere, even when he was tied up and his face was covered. That figure was Matt.

Mark's blood began to boil as he ran up to Nate, grabbing him by the shoulder. Nate jumped at the contact and whipped around, and Mark's eyes widened at the black makeup Nate wore around his eyes. He looked down at Matt to see he had a white cloth over his eyes and mouth, the character of Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's drawn on it. He immediately crouched down and pulled the cloth over Matt's eyes, allowing Matt to see his lover was home.

"Mark!" Matt tried to say, but his voice was muffled by the cloth. Mark ripped it off, leaning in and kissing his boyfriend after. When he pulled away, he stood up and turned, looking Nate in the eyes. "You got some explaining to do, Smith." Mark said, confusion and anger in his voice. "Mark! It was just for a video! I'm ok!" Matt's voice said, making Mark turn around. When Matt looked into his chocolate eyes, they seemed much calmer but somewhat panicked. "Dude, I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you wouldn't be here. I would never harm Matt." Nate said, putting his hand on Mark's shoulder. Mark turned slightly and nodded, his breath returning to normal.

"Sorry for bursting in. I thought I would come surprise Matt." Mark said, feeling embarrassed about his outburst. Matt smiled when he realized Mark was home. "Can I have a kiss?" Matt said simply, flashing his large smile at Mark. Mark giggled, leaning down and capturing Matt's lips with his own. After the kiss broke, Mark looked at Nate.

"Nate, don't break him please."
__________________________

Not my best work, but I tried! Sorry if it sucks!

Also, I apologize for the lack of updates. Work has been insane! But I work at a theatre, and it should be over in a week! Woo!

This was inspired by a prompt by the Queen QueenOfMarkpat who is awesome by the way! {not exactly like the prompt found. Put a little Mika twist on it} Check her out if you haven't!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika