||urgent||

Matt laughed at the screen in front of him, as his best friend Stephanie had been making fun of a game they were playing. The theorist put his elbows on his knees, covering his eyes with his palms as his dolphin-laugh filled the room. Stephanie began giggling too, amused by her best friend's reaction.

The moment was short-lived when Matt's phone had begun ringing for the fourth time that day. Matt, growing extremely concerned and nervous, looked at his best friend. The theorist, then, looked at his phone on the table to see that his boyfriend, Mark, was the caller. Concerned yet annoyed, Matt told the viewers he would be back and left the room to call back his lover.

As the phone rang, the older man grew confused. Mark knew he was recording that day, so he knew not to text or call. Matt's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a distraught voice through the technology against his ear.

"Matt, I need you." The gamer pleaded through the phone, making his busy boyfriend roll his eyes. "Mark, now is not the time to want cuddles. I have to record, and you know that." Matt sternly said, his blood boiling in annoyance. However, that feeling decreased when the theorist could hear a choked sob escape his boyfriend's mouth. Matt's heart broke as he heard his lover's cries, as he never wanted his Markimoo to be upset.

"Matt, I dropped my wedding ring down the drain. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The half-Korean said, his voice strained and frazzled. The theorist couldn't help but giggle, as this was about the third time the gamer had done this. "How?" Matt simply said, already being used to this event occurring. The first time Mark had dropped his ring, he was doing dishes and the silver-platted ring fell off his hand. The second time was down a sewer drain in New York City, when it got caught on a compartment of his bag.

Mark sniffled once more, feeling ashamed in himself for constantly losing the symbol of his marriage. "I-I was wa-washing my h-h-hands, and it s-slipped off. I'm sorry Matt." Mark tried his hardest to calm himself down, but he was too upset to. He felt so ashamed and was scared that his lover would be mad at him.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. It happens. Calm down Markimoo." Matt said, trying to calm his distraught husband.

"But what are we gonna do with you?"
__________________________

Hey guys! I'm alive {barely}!!!

I have survived the first week of Sophomre year! Oh boy!

I'm sorry for how rushed this is. I'm really running low on ideas rn.

Thank you to the queen QueenOfMarkpat for this awesome idea!! You da bomb!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay loving - Mika ❤️