||be my player two?||

Matt giggled as he sat backstage, watching his boyfriend, Mark, and his friends Jack, Bob, and Wade during their panel at IndyPopCon. The four boys had been answering questions their beloved fans had sent, which resulted in many dick jokes, "insults", and laughs. The theorist watched happily, giggling from time to time at how cute his Markimoo really was.

He always loved watching his lover's panels, as they were always so quirky and adorable. He could always see how happy it made the gamer to see his friends and fans. However, at this panel, Mark seemed a little on edge.
However, Matt brushed it off, thinking it was just the nerves of the day getting to the gamer.

Little did the older man know, his boyfriend was planning to propose.

Mark wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of his life with this boyfriend, so he decided to propose to his best friend. The gamer had been planning it for weeks, and he decided to do it as his upcoming panel, in front of his fans. The pair's fans knew about their three year relationship, and they had gotten a mixed reaction when it was first announced. Many fans were supportive of it, since many of their fans had shipped them for a while, but the boys also got awave of angry septiplier shippers and classic homophobes. However, the boys refused to let the hate of closed-minded people ruin their wonderful relationship.

Mark's legs began shaking as he knew the time was coming up. He couldn't believe what was about to happen. He couldn't believe he was about to proposeto the love of his life.

Mark's scrambled thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jack say, "Mark, I believe you have something to say." Mark let out a deep breath, smiling slightly at the thought of his love. "Well, for those of you who don't know, I am in an amazing relationship with Matpat. I couldn't love him more."

When those words came out of Mark's mouth, the theorist's head snapped towards the gamer. Why was Mark talking about him? "He's actually here. He's sitting right there, looking cuter than ever." He giggled as fans in the crowd starting cheering and "awing", and Matt couldn't help but blush at the comment."Come here, Matt." The younger man said, waving his hand to invite Matt on stage.The theorist's eyes widened in fear, but Mark smiled somewhat reassured.

Hesitantly, the older man got up from his seat and walked towards his boyfriend, the crowd roaring when he stepped when he was finally visible. He smiled at the crowd, waving at various people in the crowd. When the older man finally reached his lover, he immediately hugged him, smiling widely. The gamer pulled away, grabbing both of his soon-to-be fiance's hands, looking at him with a smile on his face.

Mark's heart was pounding. But, he had to do it. He had to.

"Matthew Patrick, words cant describe how much you mean to me. You are my best friend. My rock. My love. My favorite person on this earth." The gamer said, both men's eyes filling with tears of happiness.  Both men giggled as they heard an offended "Hey!" from the Irish goofball next to them. Matt looked down, letting out watery chuckles.

All of a sudden, the crying boy's boyfriend got down on one knee, and his hands immediately flew to his hands. The crowd began yelling and crying in excitement and shock. Mark just kneeled there, not being able to speak, and just looked up at Matt with love in his eyes. The gamer waited until the crowd calmed down before speaking the words he was waiting to speak all day.

"Matpat,will you be my player two?"

He pulled out a beautiful ring to go with it, and the theorist just crouched down, sobbing and laughing. Mark laughed, looking athis lover's adorable reaction. Finally, the theorist was able to choke out his response.

"Of course, baby."
_________________________

Well, that happened. I hope you like it! It's a little cute one I though I'd write.

This was inspired by, once again, QueenOfMarkpat !

Thank you so much for everything!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed this cheesy imagine!

Stay weird - Mika ❤️