Team 10 Imagines

By upbeatbabe

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Comment or message me requests (I do not do smut or suicide imagines) Jake Paul Chance Sut... More

Kade Speiser - Diss Track
Anthony Trujillo - She Cheated
Emilio Martinez - I Like Her
Jake Paul - Jake or Logan?
Kade Speiser - Chanthony
Ivan Martinez - Truth Or Dare Jealousy
Tristian Tales - Jake's Little Sister
Anthony Trujillo - Kiss
Emilio Martinez - Pregnant With Twins
Jake Paul - Abusive Boyfriend
Chance Sutton - Somebody Else
Kade Speiser - Shower
Ivan Martinez - I Like You
Kade Speiser - Drunk
Anthony Trujillo - Cheater
Emilio Martinez - I Love You
Kade Speiser - Vegas Makeout
Jake Paul - Just Friends
Chance Sutton - Chessa
Ivan Martinez - I Got Her Pregnant Prank
Anthony Trujillo - Dirty Jokes
Kade Speiser - Pregnant
Emilio Martinez - The Hookup
Ray Diaz - Secret Relationship
Logan Paul - Baby Daddy?
Ivan Martinez - Caught
Tristian Tales - Fights
Jake Paul - Finding Out
Chance Sutton - Drunk & Angry
Anthony Trujillio - Wedding
Kade Speiser - Baby
Emilio Martinez - Chance's Little Sister
Ray Diaz - Drama
Tessa Brooks - 7 Minutes In Heaven
Erika Costell - Cheating Prank
Logan Paul - Overprotective
Ivan Martinez - He Kissed Me
Jake Paul - Cheating Prank Gone Wrong
Anthony Trujillo - Miscarriage
Where I've Been + Why I'm Not Coming Back
Jake Paul Is A Dick PROOF
JAKE PAUL

Chance Sutton- Panic Attacks

13.4K 207 18
By upbeatbabe

It was two am when Y/N walked down into the kitchen where she saw Chance crying. The whole team calmed him down earlier and he swore he was fine. He lied about how he was yet again.

"Are you okay?" Y/N softly asked as she slowly approached Chance who was sitting down at the counter.

"I'm okay." Chance lied as he rubbed away his tears, hoping Y/N wouldn't notice.

"No. You're not." Y/N replied as she came and sat down next to Chance.

"Y/N. Stop. Don't do this." Chance said. It made him more upset when people start saying shit.

More tears started falling down Chance's face as he started hyperventilating.

Y/N immediately ran over to the stairs.

"JAKE! TONY!" Y/N called up the stairs, hoping they would wake up and come running down as fast as humanly possible.

Y/N heard the bedroom doors open as she went running back to Chance.

"Breathe, Chance." Y/N said as she heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Fuck." Jake mumbled.

Having the company of Y/N, Jake, and Anthony helped Chance calm down.

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" Y/N asked as Chance hid his face and mumbled a yes.

Jake and Anthony went back to their rooms, leaving Y/N and Chance alone.

Chance followed Y/N to her room and Y/N shut the door behind him as he went and got into her bed. Her bed was awfully comfy so Chance wasn't going to complain.

"I'm going to be here all night." Y/N told Chance as she turned out the light and got into bed with him.
Y/N was laying on her back when Chance threw his arm over Y/N's body, making sure she wouldn't leave him.

~•~

It was noon when Chance woke up and it was the best sleep he had in awhile.

"Good morning." Y/N said to Chance. She was already up for two hours but she couldn't leave the bed because Chance was wrapped around her.

"Hey." Chance said as he nuzzled his face into Y/N's neck.

"Chance, we should talk." Y/N gently said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"What's up?"

"Why have you been having panic attacks?" Y/N asked as she heard Chance sigh.

"I miss my family a hell of a lot... I'm scared something's going to happen and I won't be able to get back to Ohio." Chance replied as he then sat up in the bed and rubbed the palms of his hands against his eyes.

"You'll make it in time if anything ever happens and I don't think anything will. And you should visit your family more often...I'll even come with you if you want me to."

"You would?" Chance asked, immediately brightening up as he looked at Y/N.

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to meet my family. They hear me talk about you all the time."

"You do?" Y/N asked in shock.

"Yeah. You're my best friend. I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too."

"Thanks for helping me with my panic attacks."

"No problem. Anything for you." Y/N replied as she hugged Chance.

Chance ended up pulling her down on top of him and they stayed like that.

-Requested-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 41.6K 200
Team 10 Imagines❤️ These are my own imagines, so if you chose to use them, please put it in your story that they were originally mine #alwaysplug 1 o...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...