Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 15]

529 10 5
By nashlycam23

                     Payton's POV

"Holy sh*t I can't believe that just happened." Tommo breathed as a chuckle came from his lungs. The strong breeze engulfed my clothes and nipped at my skin as I still held Styles' hand while walking outside. It was now freezing cold as we all walked back towards their car in sync.

"What a way to save us Payton! Excellent job! And good choice! You were pressured pretty well and you still defended us." Payne said as he looked over at me as I felt like I couldn't breathe. I can't believe I said that and didn't get shot.

"That's because she knows she would of gotten killed if she said anything different. So she's smart." Styles said in his low voice as his narrowed eyes glanced around. I gulped as I looked up at him before staring back at the ground we were walking on.

"And I hope you remain that way." Styles whispered more to me before he squeezed my hand and released it. I looked down at my hand to see it red since I was holding Styles' super tight due to how scared I was.

I swallowed hard before I watched Styles walk faster to the car and he hopped in the drivers seat. "You got the drugs right Malik?" Horan asked, opening the door and watching as he climbed in with a bag. "Sure do." He smirked before I looked up at Horan to see him nod his head to the car.

I sighed before I climbed in and felt him crawl behind me. I sat in between Malik and Horan as Payne sat in the passenger side and Tommo scooted in the back with us. "So how scared were you Payton?" Tommo smirked, glancing over at me.

I let out a breath as my eyes were wide. "I felt like I was going to pass out." I whispered as they all laughed except for Styles. "Yeah you were trembling like crazy. And you were also sweating, I could see it." He mumbled as I blushed in embarrassment.

"That was her first drug dealing talk wasn't it little Payton?" Malik smirked as he grabbed my head and squeezed it. I gulped as he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. "You guys do that stuff everyday?" I asked, looking out the window as Styles drove.

"Almost everyday. We mainly kill." Horan said as I widen my eyes and felt my heart drop. "You should of seen your face." Tommo laughed as he pointed at me. I then frowned at them as they began to crack up.

I rolled my eyes before folding my arms and huffing. "Jerks." I whispered before I looked up at the review mirror and caught Styles staring right into my eyes. I felt intimidated by his intense glare so I looked away and stared off into the distance.

"Well Payton passed through a tough test. She was told that she could go home if she told the truth and she chose us over her own hope. So I think she deserves a reward." Payne said after a moment of silence. I glanced up at him with curiosity as the boys nodded their heads.

"Sounds like a plan. Who wants to bang her first?" Tommo said before everyone started laughing. I widen my eyes and whimpered, feeling super uncomfortable as the boys roared with laughter. "Boys enough. You're scaring the poor girl." Styles said sternly as he glanced at the road. "Sorry. That's your job I forgot." Tommo said before everyone laughed again.

I got really uncomfortable as I shrunk under my own skin. I glanced up at Styles' reflection to see a smirk on his lips while he rolled his eyes. "What kind of reward? I'm in charge of her so I have to see what you're talking about." Styles said to Payne as I waited for the answer. I get a reward.

"I was willing to give her my real name. I think she deserves it." Payne smiled as he looked back at me while my eyes grew wide. "That's risky Payne. She could escape at the most random time and it would be your fault for giving up your name." Styles shook his head as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Oh come on. She'll know better than to spill it. She'll be dead if she does. She already knows her own threats from us. Plus, you really think we're going to let her escape? Let alone let her get away with it? Anytime she runs off we'll just find her, bring her ass back home, and beat her up so that she knows her place." Payne explained as I felt my stomach turn.

I'm never getting out of here am I.

Styles looked deep in thought as the car ride grew silent. He then glanced at me from the mirror before he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Plus. Luke will grow curious if we keep using out last names around her. He'll think something's up." Payne mentioned as Styles slightly nodded his head. "Fine. Do what you wish." He mumbled as Payne smiled happily.

"Yay! Well Payton. It's your lucky day! You get to know my real name." He smiled as I looked into his brown eyes. "I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." He smirked as he reached out his hand and waited for me to take it.

I glanced at his hand before I repeated his name in my head. "Hi Liam. Nice to meet you. I'm Payton. Payton Myers." I responded as I shook his hand. "Well Payton you're quite beautiful. Maybe we should go out sometime?" He grinned as the boys laughed.

"Knock it off Liam." Styles groaned as he elbowed him roughly. Liam laughed before he released my hand and turned back around. "Sorry. It's not my fault our hostage is super attractive. If you won't make a move on her we will." Liam defended as Styles rolled his eyes.

"Yeah cuz you're too much of a chicken to make a move on a pretty girl." Malik smirked as Styles clenched his teeth. "Shut the hell up." He growled as I blushed a bit. "She's no different from any other girl I've met. I can screw her in bed if I wanted to." He barked as the boys stared at each other.

"Alright whatever you say Styles. She is your hostage after all. Go nuts on her then." Liam said as I felt my body grow numb. Styles wouldn't rape me would he?

"Well this is getting boring for me. And I guess you deserve it. My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson. People call me Tommo for short. But it's not my last name." Louis said as I widen my eyes and glanced at him. "Louis." Styles growled. "What? It's boring hearing my last name constantly. She's never leaving us. So mine as well." Louis defended.

Styles rolled his eyes before Horan smiled at me. "And I'm Niall. Niall Horan." Niall smiled as I now glanced at him. "Hi Niall. Hi Louis." I said before Malik tapped my shoulder.

"And I'm Zayn. The hottest one in the gang." He grinned as I chuckled a bit while everyone complained. "Hi Zayn." I said shyly as he smirked down at me. "So there. Now you know all our names." Liam said as I frowned and looked up at Styles.

"And you? Styles?" I asked, staring at him as he narrowed his eyebrows. "You won't know my name. Not now and not ever. You'll never be special enough to earn it." He spat as I felt my heart bend. "Sorry." I whispered as I began to nervously play with my hands.

"Don't take it personally love. He's harsh on girls. It's just his past that made him that way." Zayn whispered in my ear as I felt a tear in my eye.

We then arrived home and we all got out of the car and into the house before relaxing. "Payton. Go inside the room and stay in there." Styles said as I frowned. "But, why can't I stay out here?" I asked softly. "Because I freaking said to. Now get in the damn room, now!" He yelled as I flinched and felt my heart pound.

All the guys stared at Styles with confused looks as I remained frozen. "Are you a statue? Go inside the f***ing room now before I throw your ass in there!" He said louder as he narrowed his eyebrows and stomped towards me, making me gasp and turn around.

I quickly ran into our room before shutting the door and backing away from it in fear. My heart raced as I panted and felt tears in my eyes. I grabbed my hair before crying aloud, hating where I am.

As I cried I began to hear voices in the background and I grew quiet as I walked back towards the door to listen.

"What did you do that for?" Niall asked.
"Do what?" Styles barked.
"Yell at her. She did something good and you snap at her like that?" Liam said madly.
"Just because she does something good doesn't mean I'll be nice to her. She's a freaking hostage for crying out loud! She's not important! And she has no worth to her! She's mine also so I can treat her the way I want!" Styles yelled as I flinched.
"Whoa calm down mate. She's done nothing wrong to you. She doesn't deserve that crap. Imagine how freaked out she is right now." Liam defended.
"Why the hell are you defending her huh?! Why do you even care about her?!" Styles barked.

"I don't! She has feelings too you know! If she misbehaves she should get treated wrong. Not the other way around! That's terrible training." Liam yelled.
"Well I'm in a pissy mood!" Styles yelled.
"So you take it out on her?!"
"Why not?! She's my freaking hostage! She's just a shadow to this house!"
"She's going to be here for a while. You shouldn't always treat her like absolute crap!"
"The bit*h deserves it!"
"No she doesn't! Just because you had a sh*tty past with woman doesn't mean you can take it all out on her!" Liam screamed as the room went silent.

"Whatever. If I want to yell at her. I will. If I want to abuse her. I will. If I want to make her bleed. I will. Because she's my f***ing hostage." Styles said madly before I heard footsteps come towards the door.

My eyes widened in fear and I gasped as the door busted open while I stumbled back. Styles looked down at me with narrowed eyebrows as I whimpered a bit and trembled.

We stood there for a moment in silence before he closed the door and locked it, sending shivers to my spine. I then yelped in fear as he grabbed my upper arms and pinned me to the closest wall, trapping me with his body pressed deep against mine.

I whimpered as he breathed on my neck while I closed my eyes and looked away. "I know you heard all of that." He whispered lowly. "And I meant every damn word I said. You're nothing more than just a hostage to me. You're worth nothing and you have no meaning to my world besides keeping your damn mouth shut. So know where you stand and know your place. Cuz the minute you try to escape me you'll regret it." He growled as I looked deep into his eyes while tears began to come out of mine.

I let out a shaky breath as he stared at me intensely before he scanned his eyes up and down at my body. "And if you're looking for a purpose in this house. You can simply just be another girl we can f*** in bed." He said as my eyes widened while I gasped.

He smirked at my reaction before he released me and walked towards the bed to lay on it. I stared at him with fear and parted lips as I remained frozen against the wall.

My brain went crazy as I watched him relax silently on the mattress while I was freaking out inside. I will not be raped by this household! I will not be raped at all!

I then let out a breath before I glanced at the door and decided to do what my mind told me to do. Run. I then ran towards the door and unlocked it, grabbing Styles' attention immediately. "What the hell do you think you're-"

Before he could finish I was out the door and running down the hall. "PAYTON!" Styles screamed as I panted and ran towards the kitchen.

Loud footsteps trailed down the hall as well while all the boys turned their attention on me. "Whoa whoa whoa. Where do you think you're going?" Louis questioned as he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closely to his chest.

"No please you don't understand. Let me go." I begged as tears pooled in my eyes. "Payton!" Styles yelled as he stood in front of all of us. My breath hitched in my throat as we all looked over at him. He stood strong and tall as he breathed heavily and narrowed his eyebrows madly at me.

"Please just take me home. I did nothing wrong I swear." I whispered as I tried to pull away but Louis tightened his grip on my waist and he pulled me closer. "Payton. Come here right this instant." Styles hissed. "What happened mate? She do something wrong?" Liam asked.

"She's trying to run away." He growled as everyone now glanced at me. I trembled in fear as Louis wrapped his other arm around my waist, keeping a firm grip on me. "No I'm not. I'm just getting away from you. You're mean and horrible!" I defended as he crossed his arms and clenched his jaw.

"Get your freaking little ass back here now." He said through gritted teeth. "No." I said as I shook my head.

"Fine then. Louis. Teach her a lesson." He demanded as Louis glanced over at me while I widened my eyes. "Sorry darling. Boss's orders." He shrugged before he sent a punch to my temple, knocking me out onto the cold floor where everything grew dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
173K 5.2K 53
“You,” he scoffed. “You don’t believe in love.” He looked astounded, as if this news was most unpredictable. I paused, replying as monotone as my voi...
218 30 25
It started with one unsolved murder. Then two. Three, four... Now their group is bigger than the American mafia. Perceiving a dark family secret in...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...