The Legend of Nena

By ToxicNena

Nena More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 25

266 13 0
By ToxicNena

Third P.O.V
John was sitting in Nicole's room completely exausted holding a whining Anthony reaching out for his unconscious mother. Nicole just had surgery about an hour ago and still didn't wake up yet. Who ever attacked her had a object that made her this way. John was completely devastated the whole time. He never left the hospital not once he refused to leave her alone. The doctor walked in with exams. "Okay Mr. Cena I will now go over with you her x-ray," John nodded setting Anthony by nikki's legs on the bed.  "It looks like her ribs are starting to repair faster abd it looks like they are healing all in the right places. She should be able to wrestle once she gets out of here." The woman said pointing at the picture with her pin. John was overly joy with the news. "Thank you." John said as the lady nodded and left the room. "Looks like mommy is going to be okay." He said smiling while grabbing Anthony. Anthony smiled and giggled and clapped his hands. Brie came in with Randy not bothering to knock. "So how is she will she be able to wrestle?" Brie asked him eagerly. John chuckled "She is completely fine yes she will be able to wrestle." He said. Randy and Brie let out a breath of relief. "Ugh thank goodness Brie wouldn't stop rambling for the whole 5 days without talking about Nikki." Randy said rolling his eyes. Brie playfully slapped his arm and glared. John couldn't be happier that the love of his life was okay and nothing serious happened.
Nikki P.O.V
What the what the heck is going on? Why is it completely dark and voices..that sounds like a baby cooing and Brie. I tried wiggling my arms and opening my eyes but I couldn't, it was like I was immobile. Suddenly it was a blurry light appeared making my head hurt from trying to concentrate. I groaned as pain hit to my head my vision got back to normal to only see.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 5.4K 33
What happens when the man you love cheats on you with your best friends and leaves you speech less and nothing to care for......................
41.9K 953 46
I'll keep holding onto us
77.5K 1.2K 40
The Love Of John Cena And Nikki Bella
73.9K 1.3K 41
The Rising Love Of John Cena And Nikki Bella