One Direction To My Heart (On...

De JustMe52

What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try n... Mais

One Direction To My Heart (One Direction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66!
Watty Awards and Cover Contest

Chapter 27

40.8K 854 277
De JustMe52

"Tori!" The guys call my name. "Stop hiding!"

Hah. They must be crazy. I am not coming out of my hiding place. Liam decided to make me a doctor's appointment for today. I hate the doctors! I refuse to go.

So, here I am. In my hiding place. Hoping to not to be found. I'm hiding underneath the bathroom sink in Zayn's room. It's pretty small under here, but I managed to fit. Who would expect me to be hiding under here?

I was sleeping on the couch when I heard the guys talking about it. When I heard that, I knew that was not going to happen. Everytime I go to the doctors I think they are going to tell me there is something wrong. Like I have cancer or only two months to live.

"We are only taking you to get you to feel better!" Megan calls out.

If I wait long enough, the cold or virus will go away on it's own. I'm not worried about it. I'll be fine.

I should not have to go to the doctors for my birthday.

The bathroom door opens and I hold my breath. Did they find me? The door shuts. I peek through the tiny crack in the wooden cabinet door. A pair of skinny jeans pass by. Who is that? I hear the sound of a zipper. Oh geez. I cover my ears and try to block out the noise of one of the guys going to the bathroom. The toilet flushes. The person stands in front of the sink.

Don't find me. Don't find me.

"Tori!" Zayn yells this time.

Okay. So, it's not Zayn in the bathroom.

"Wow." The person says.

Harry.

"I figured that would have brought you out." He says to himself. "You're stronger than I thought."

The cabinet door swings open. No! I climb out of the my hideout. Harry tries to grab me before I run out the bathroom, but I squeeze past him.

"She's on the run!" Harry screams.

I run through the presidential suite. If I can make it to Harry's room and lock the door I will be good. Zayn runs after me. No! I can't be caught. Two arms wrap around my waist pulling me to a stop.

"It's just the doctors!" Louis wrestles to keep me still. I can distract Louis, I can escape from his arms.

"Kevin!" I shout pointing out the window. Louis's arms loosen around my waist just like I predicted.

I rip myself from Louis's arms and dart for Harry's room. I'm just about to reach for the door handle when another set of arms grab me. Are you serious? I turn my head to see a blonde head.

Niall.

"Niall, I promise I will cook you dinner for the last few days before we go on tour!" I tell him. Please fall for it.

"Don't do it!" Liam starts to head our way.

"That's only today and tomorrow." Niall holds on to me tighter.

"I'll make you a sandwich anytime you want instead!" I change my mind.

Niall let's go of me. "Deal!"

Yes! I race back to Harry's door. Liam jumps over the couch after me. Almost there! Zayn jumps out of nowhere and stands in front of Harry's bedroom door. No! I turn at the last minute, but collide into Liam.

Game over.

"No! Liam!" I whine as he wraps his arms around me.

"You are going to the doctors!" He grabs both of my hand and drags me to the couch.

"But I feel fine!" I complain.

Liam ignores me. "Zayn can you hold her down?"

"I don't need a babysitter!" I stand up, but Zayn pushes me back down.

"You've been sick for three days!" Harry walks in the living room.

"I'm better now." I argue.

"We are still taking you." Niall crosses his arms.

I turn to glare at him. "I'm not making you any sandwiches."

Niall's face drops. "Why not?!"

"You let me get caught!" I yell at him.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Niall stands up looking sad.

"It was implied." I simply say.

"That's not fair!" He pouts.

"You're not the going to the doctors." I glare at Liam.

Megan and Louis plop down on the couch next to Niall. "If you weren't so scared of the doctors it wouldn't be a big deal." Louis smirks.

"I'm not scared of the doctors." I reply.

"Yes, you are." Megan comments.

"No, I'm not!" I argue. I'm almost an adult. I am not scared of doctors.

"Prove it!" Louis smirks.

"Fine! I will!" I shout back at him. Louis grins in triumph. Dang it! "I'm not going!"

"Don't make us force you." Harry grins mischievously at me.

"I'd like to see you try." I challenge him.

I can't believe them. Isn't this going a little far? I must look like a complete idiot. Everyone in the waiting room is staring at me like I'm a criminal. I don't blame them for looking at me like this. If I saw a girl tied up with rope sitting in a doctor's waiting room, I'd be freaked out.

That's right. The guys tied me with rope. I don't just mean my hands are tied together. Oh no. It's the whole package. My hands, legs, and ankles are tied together.

I'm still in my pajamas, too. I wasn't given the chance to change. After I challenged Harry, they all attacked me. Louis grabbed the rope. Megan even recorded the whole thing! She put me on YouTube. The whole world probably say me getting tied up by One Direction. More hate mail. I really need to check my Facebook and Twitter.

"Tori Adams?" A female nurse walks out of a side door with a clipboard in here hand. Liam stands up and picks me up in his arms. The nurse looks up and her eyes widen.

"Hi." I say as Liam carries me in the doorway. She must be pretty freaked out right now.

"What's the problem?" She eyes the rest of the guys following us in the tiny room.

Liam sets me down on the uncomfortable bed. "I don't know why I'm here. I feel perfectly fine."

The nurse raises her eyebrow at me. "Why is she here?" She asks Liam.

"She's been sick for three days." Liam answers standing by the bed.

"No, I haven't." I say.

"She's thrown up the first day." Louis says.

"Has a fever." Zayn adds.

"Isn't hungry." Megan comments.

"No energy." Niall pipes in.

"Paler than usual." Harry speaks up.

The nurse writes everything down. She takes my temperature and blood pressure. "The doctor will be here in a few minutes." She walks out of the room.

"I hate you all." I mumble.

We sit there for a few minutes in an uncomfortable silence. Louis is going through the different drawers. The door reopens a few minutes later and the doctor walks in.

"Tori Adams, correct?" The doctor shuts the door and turns to look at me. He takes in my appearance and bursts out laughing. Even the doctor is laughing at me. "Don't like doctors?"

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Not at all." The doctor shakes his head. "My name is Doctor Bowers. You have been sick for three days?"

"No."

"Yes, she has." Liam interrupts me before I can say anything else.

"There is a virus that has been going around." Doctor Bowers looks down at his clipboard. "All of your symptoms match up to it. The virus normally lasts from three to four days. This being your third day. I expect you to be feeling better by tomorrow. I'm going to give you an antibiotic just in case."

"Yay." I sigh. I hate taking medicine.

He smiles sympathetically at me. "You have some good friends."

"They tied me up." I wave my arms around showing him the rope.

Doctor Bowers chuckles. "But they obviously love you. You should be all better when you go on your tour."

"Thanks Doc." Liam shakes hands with him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

78.7K 2.9K 37
❝Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause She belongs to m...
4.1K 99 52
"What do you think you're going!" A voice shouts with an echo that gets farther and farther away as we run. A smile starts to appear on my face. Ano...
8.7K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...