When the silence comes to lig...

By maxine247

Everyone has secrets that they keep from the others.Everyone has suffered in silence .Nobody wants their secr... More

Getting started
Getting started part 2
Secrets Revealed
Ready for more ?
New Day, New Entries
Welp .... More Secrets
Family Is Forever
Memories, Painful Memories
Memories, Painful Memories pt. 2
Question
Sealand ?
Sealand ? pt.2
Hope
Hope pt. 2
I was tagged
He remembers ?!?! Well..... WOW
Old Flames
Jack aka North America
Jack, your not welcome here.
Fatherly Love
The States ?
The states ? pt. 2
The States ? pt. 3
We're all equal
It's Called Family, North Pt. 1
It's Called Family, North Pt. 2
It's Called Family, North Pt.3
Feelings and Emotions
Question A/N
Where are they !?!
Embarrassing the Ancients
Ready for this !?!
When they faded
When they faded pt. 2
Learning more about our Parents...... and China ? Pt. 1
Learning more about our Parents...... And China ? Pt.2
Learning more about our Parents .......... And China ? Pt.3
Making it Work Pt. 1
Making it Work Pt. 2
War Pt. 1
War Pt. 2
Crushes
Never Pt. 1
Never Pt. 2
Vinland
Twin Brotherly Love
Who you are
Nemo
Soon. So, So, Soon
The Silence Has (Finally) Come To Light
Wish Me Luck
It's Up
Very, very, important

Things are gonna get better..... I hope

4.7K 88 55
By maxine247

Ok guys sorry this is gonna be short. I'll try  to update again later. 
Also I don't know much about North or South Korea so if North seems O.C. to you or you don't like the way I put him.

Don't hate me. I tried my best.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The countries were all back into the meeting room. Some couldn't wait for the next entries.

While others like South Korea couldn't wait for the next dance party. 

Ukraine picked the book up her eyes widened. "This is a note about North Korea"

This surprised everyone. They didn't really know that much about him since he wasn't really the talking social type.

    Said nation held in his breath.

Maybe it was a note like the last one.

Could it be though ?

           "North Korea self harms"       

That was it.

4 words.

Gasps were heard by nobody said anything.

He bit his lip. It wasn't a big deal, was it. 

China and South Korea felt tears come to their eyes.

""Hyung-Soo?"  he said softly. North Korea didn't turn to face him. But China knew he was listening. "How long ?"

Silence.

"When we were separated" South Korea gasped.

Truth was N.Korea really missed his brother.

But.

He didn't a choice. He couldn't really see him. Boss's orders. Every nation had been forced to do something they didn't want because of their boss. And even if he did, he was always isolated and barely talked to him.   

He acted like he didn't really care after Korea was divided. But he did. He didn't really show emotion to other countries. Which led them to think he didn't have any.

But.

He did.

Everyone does, even though he didn't show them that much. After it was official that Korea was divided he let a few tears fall.

But inside, more were falling.

China looked at the rest of the Asian fam. They all got up at the same time and walked out of the meeting room. 

With the Asian fam :

  North Korea sat on the couch in one of the break rooms. He didn't understand why they were all so worried for him.

Vietnam and Thailand had pulled up his sleeves.

Everyone in the room gasped or looked like they wanted to cry. China did both and fell to his knees.  

Macau finally was able to stutter something out. "We- we n-need to see your room tonight and get all your razors."

N.Korea heard but wasn't focusing on what he said. He was trying to avoid S.Korea's eyes. His twin was on the other side of the room looking right at him. He couldn't tell what it was in his eyes.

Was it sadness ?

They don't care.

Do they ?

He didn't understand it. How could siblings be so close and care for one another. He saw it with Mexico, the Italy twins, America and Canada.

How did they do it ?

"Please let us in, please. Let us help you. I can't- I just can't stand to keep seeing you like this." China said to his brother.

He and South Korea were really taking the hardest. N.Korea looked around the room and shook his head.

They didn't care.

They wouldn't help him at all. They were probably just saying that now to seem like good siblings. But then leave him on his own.

He walked to the door and opened it. He heard Japan call out his name. He heard Taiwan and Tokyo yelling at him to stay. He heard Vietnam, Macau, and China yell at him to come back. What- more like who he didn't heard.

Was South Korea.

His twin.

He turned to his brother. Who was just staring at him back.

He opened his mouth to say something.

But nothing came out.

He didn't know what to say.

He turned back to the door and left. South Korea just stared at the door his brother was just at.

The other Asian siblings saw this. Vietnam asked if he was okay.

He didn't answer her. He just kept staring at the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The Ancients watched in sadness as they watched North Korea walk back to the meeting room.

During the lunch break. South Korea had mention throwing an epic party at his house after this was over. It had actually sound like fun to North.

But he was just felt like he was the outsider in the Asian fam. He was gonna just lock himself in his room.

They wouldn't care.

Or so he thought.

As he walked back to the meeting room, he wasn't aware of who was watching over him.

And planned to speak to him tonight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The countries stared at North as he walked back to his seat.

The rest of the Asian fan walked back in a few minutes later.

Ukraine decided to continue. (Yes, they waited for them because their so considerate) But she gasped.

This caused many countries to get nervous. Last time someone gasped during an entry was Sealand's.

And that was depressing.

She took a deep breath. "This about America"

Said nation's eyes widened. He knew what this was about. He noticed England and France looking at him with concern.

A few of his allies were doing the same. I mean yeah he was bulimic and barely ate in less forced to but he was getting better.

Native America watched her son while holding Jack's hand.

Their not a couple. She just looked sad while watching America and he was holding her hand as comfort.

That's what they were telling themselves. But now's not the time to get into that.

Back to Ukraine, before Ukraine could say the note. America walked out of the meeting room.

He didn't want to see the look of  disappointment some of their faces.

The rest of North America looked at each other before Maria got up and went after her brother.

Th other countries were getting a bit more nervous.

      "America has been called many names from Fat to pig to dumb. But he has a very high I.Q. He has been through depression before but with the help of his family, has gotten out. Currently he is bulimic and barely eats unless forced too. But he's getting better."

England ran out of the meeting room at lightning speed. The other countries were quiet many of them have called America these names before. Not thinking about how he would feel.

They needed to apologize.

America's allies, best friends, and even enemies looked shocked.

Once again, someone so young was hurting themselves so badly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
"Why did you follow me Mar ?"

"You actually thought one of us weren't? Well you thought wrong."

He sighed. "I knew this was gonna come up sometime"

Maria didn't know what to say. She hated seeing him like this.

A certain Englishman busted in the break room with tears in his eyes.

"Alfred?"

The American didn't know what to say to his father. Would he be disappointed?

"Mon fils !!!" Oh no, France was here now he would want an explanation too.

Canada and Diego walked in the room.

"I'm sorry" was all he could say.

It was quiet.

"I should have done something." England said. Confusing everyone.

"What do you mean?" Diego asked.

"Every time someone made fun of Alfred. I would just laugh, I didn't do anything I should of."

"Oui, I should have to"

France pulled America into a hug. "We're gonna get you better, mon fils"
He didn't try to keep the tears back. He let them fall.

Native America watched with a huge smile on her face. Everything was gonna be alright. She turned to Jack who had the same expression.

She realized something.

Something was different about him.

He changed.

Back when they lived with the tribes, whenever he was around the boys he looked a bit nervous at times especially when it came to answering their questions.

But now he was different.

He looked a little more confident.

Maybe she could get back together with him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Well this chapter kinda sucked. It was supposed to be about North Korea and the Asian fam really. But then I added America.

I think I did a horrible job with writing America's stuff.

Anyway this was longer than expected so I don't even know if I should update later.

Well today's the 6 month anniversary of this book and guess what ?

1.06 K views, and 113 votes !!!!

I would like to thank everyone who has read, voted, shared, or has commented on this story.

It was only suppose to be like 10- 14 chapters but now we're on chap 25.

Who do you think is gonna talk to North Korea ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 217 24
Italy finally got everyone out of the mansion but the prize was not easy. Everyone who was inside that mansion lost their memories except for him. He...
45.7K 854 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...
15.2K 433 4
After sustaining serious injuries, Canada struggles with his resolution of keeping America from a truth that would only hurt him. But America isn't s...
113K 2.1K 17
A selected bundle of nations is gathered after a mysterious letter involving America shows up at their door. Once they all arrived a light freezes ti...