When the silence comes to lig...

由 maxine247

Everyone has secrets that they keep from the others.Everyone has suffered in silence .Nobody wants their secr... 更多

Getting started
Getting started part 2
Secrets Revealed
Ready for more ?
New Day, New Entries
Welp .... More Secrets
Family Is Forever
Memories, Painful Memories
Memories, Painful Memories pt. 2
Question
Sealand ?
Sealand ? pt.2
Hope
Hope pt. 2
I was tagged
He remembers ?!?! Well..... WOW
Old Flames
Jack aka North America
Jack, your not welcome here.
Fatherly Love
The States ?
The states ? pt. 2
The States ? pt. 3
Things are gonna get better..... I hope
It's Called Family, North Pt. 1
It's Called Family, North Pt. 2
It's Called Family, North Pt.3
Feelings and Emotions
Question A/N
Where are they !?!
Embarrassing the Ancients
Ready for this !?!
When they faded
When they faded pt. 2
Learning more about our Parents...... and China ? Pt. 1
Learning more about our Parents...... And China ? Pt.2
Learning more about our Parents .......... And China ? Pt.3
Making it Work Pt. 1
Making it Work Pt. 2
War Pt. 1
War Pt. 2
Crushes
Never Pt. 1
Never Pt. 2
Vinland
Twin Brotherly Love
Who you are
Nemo
Soon. So, So, Soon
The Silence Has (Finally) Come To Light
Wish Me Luck
It's Up
Very, very, important

We're all equal

4.6K 93 120
由 maxine247

America rushed down a hospital hallway. There was blood on his leg. He ran into a room.

A girl was asleep in the bed. 

"Alfie !!" A voice called. Arizona came rushing down the hallway. "Is she going to be okay ?!"

"I hope." Was all he could say. He looked to the girl. "Hawaii's strong she'll be okay."

The memory faded. 

Japan felt guilt consume him. America saw this. "Japan I forgive you I honestly do. Besides we did way more damage to you than you did to us."  

Japan looked up and smiled. "May I meet her and the other states ?"

"If you want to, sure"

Liechtenstein handed the book to Hungary because she's been reading for who knows how long.

"This next one is about China

China has two bosses: A human one and a dragon one.The difference between them is that he is extremely scared of his human bosses. While he's very familiar with his dragon boss, having known him for centuries, he's too uncomfortable to voice his opinion to the human ones. China once beat up his dragon boss with a Hello Kitty doll.

Ok, at that last part everyone started cracking up. Once again, something to lighten heavy atmosphere. Cause lets admit it.

Things were getting very depressing. 

"Can I meet your dragon boss ?" South Korea asked.

"I don't think you want to really, you might want to meet him now but when you do you'll probably regret it." China replied.

"The next one is Romano's

                           Dear Diary,

Spain finally came back from his meeting with another country. He brought back souvenirs. He gave me a sack full of bananas... and gave mio fratello a gold necklace with emeralds and diamonds... I should've spect it. He has always like Feli better. Everyone does. Hell, even I like him better than myself."

"Stop !!!" Italy yelled, startling everyone. "Fratello you have to stop comparing yourself to me. You're good in so many things that I'm not. Please stop."

Before Romano could say anything Spain started to speak.

"He's right Roma, you shouldn't think of yourself like this. Promise me you'll stop."

"I don't need-"

"Promise me." Spain said firmly. He really wished Romano stopped thinking about himself this way. He had feelings for the younger nation. And it hurt him to hear how low Romano's self esteem was.

"Fine I promise." 

"This one is a note about China and Taiwan.     

                    China and Taiwan fight a lot, even physically. Once, Taiwan kneed him down there. Instead of looking hurt, China looked a little embarrassed and extremely angry. He punched one of Taiwan's breasts to make a point of how it feels to get hurt in an intimate area and since then, Taiwan has never hurt a man in such a way. On the other hand, she was glad China did so because, while not a feminist, Taiwan is all about gender equality.

Taiwan simply nodded. This is a real problem all around the world. No gender- nobody should be treated differently because of anything.

Race, religion, sexuality, ethnic, gender, disability, weight, body type .

Doesn't matter 

We're all equal.    

Even though we're different in our own ways. We're all equal.

Nations from all around the table agreed. Her siblings nodded and smiled proudly.

"We're all equal." She said and looked to China. "I'm sorry, and thank you for hitting me back to show me that."

China just nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

The Ancients and Gary were nodding up in limbo too. She was right.

They were all equal.

"This one's is Australia's

              Dear Diary.

 Everyone's above me and New Zealand, the two of us pretty much stick together not just because were close but because it's pretty lonely at the bottom of the world."

New Zealand nodded. They didn't really get any visitors. Nobody really came to see them.  

"When this is all over do you mind me staying over for a bit ?" Canada asked.

"Really ?" Australia asked.

"Yeah, count me in too bro !!!" America exclaimed.

"I'll come too" England said.

"Me too !!" Sealand yelled.

Australia and New Zealand couldn't believe it. They were actually getting visitors.

Australia made a mental note to clean up the house a bit when he got home after this meeting.

After a few more 'Me too's !!!' Hungary continued reading.

"This is another note about China.

                       The Yuan Dynasty was a married forced by Mongolia. Yao fought as much as he could. When he had finally lost, he tried to commit honorable suicide. He would have rather died than belong to him. Mongolia stopped him."       

Many nations gasped at the whole suicide part.

Mongolia and China had never really been close but Mongolia had comforted China for a bit after he stopped him.

China looked at Mongolia. "Thank you."

Mongolia silently nodded back.

"This next one is Belgium's

                      Dear Diary,

I had a crush on Spain... but I can't ever be with him. When I was playing with Romano, he noticed me looking at Spain in that "dreamy" way and started crying. He kept repeating "Why you?! Why?!"

I was confused as to why and took me three months to get him to tell me. Today he told me the reason.He told me: "I'm in love with Spain... but I also want you to be happy"

It was a big shock for me because little Roma is just a little kid. Then he cried so much after that. He kinda bent out on me, telling me all that has happen to him and his feelings for Spain.

He said how Spain said a joke about wanting to marry him when he got older and that he was so happy to hear that, that he didn't notice it was a joke until he heard and saw Spain saying the same thing to Italy. He believed that Spain was going to marry him for a long time and every time that he grew up or his clothes stops fitting him, he got really excited. I always felt that he was waiting for something because of that but I never imagine it would be something like this!

The poor kid was ready to throw his deep love for Spain for the sake of my silly crush. It is truly heartbreaking and I really hope he doesn't give up on his feelings for him. I'm sure they'll be returned."

Romano looked down embarrassed. He didn't want anyone to know. 

Spain lifted up Romano's chin. "Roma is this true ?"

Romano didn't answer.

"Romano."

South Italy slowly nodded his head yes.

Spain smiled. "Well good, because te amo !!!" he hugged Romano.

The younger nation looked up in surprise. "What ? You better not be lying bastard."

"I'm not Roma, I promise."

"Well then ti amo." he said quietly. The nations started to clap and cheer.

"Get some !!! Get some !!!" Prussia yelled.

Only too be slapped by Germany and Hungary.

"Not awesome West"

For years Spain had feelings for Romano but didn't know if the younger nation felt the same way.

But knw he did.

And it felt amazing !!!

South Korea started playing Gangnam style. Which as a result caused America, him, Denmark, Diego, Prussia, Italy, and Hong Kong to climb up on the table and dance to it. They were later joined in by Australia, Sealand and a few others. The other nations just laughed and danced along to the song too.

Even nations like Germany, Netherlands, and Sweden were smiling- no laughing.

The Ancients were laughing their heads off. Even Gary 

Germany called for a lunch break after the song ended. 

Only to have South Korea to start the music up again and have everyone dance their way out the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX               

Jack walked over to Native America and took a deep breath.

Well here goes nothing.

"Ayiana" she looked at him. Before turning away.

"What is it ?"

"I'm sorry about what I said to you and the others. And I was thinking-"

"That we get back together, yeah right"

"Please give me-"

"Another chance ? Why should I ?"

Jack sighed. He didn't expect this to be easy. "I left because I thought that the boys could learn more and get a better father figure from the tribes you were friends with."

"But you are their father !! Nothing can replace that. You took them exploring, you took them to the river. Helped them catch fish !!! They didn't have to learn things from you they loved you for being their dad. And- and you just left us like that"

Native America fell to her knees in tears. Jack started to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, I regret doing that. But I can't change back time. If you can give me- us another chance I promise that'll I'll never hurt you again. Ayiana I'm so sorry."

"I need to thing about it."

Jack had a bit of hope left and nodded.

The Mayan Queen watched the event from afar. A smile on her face.

They were getting somewhere.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well I'm feeling a bit better so I decided to publish a longer chapter because of the short chapter earlier.

I about to rant right now so if you want to skip the next 2 paragraphs go ahead. But don't judge me.
This is my opinion

Ok so I really liked the Taiwan and China note. This is a serious matter. Like honestly there are girls who purposely hit guys for no reason at all because of the whole 'Guys can't hit girls' thing. Well that's B.S.

If a girl hits a guy for No reason at all. Than that guy has the right of way to defend himself and hit back. That's just what I think. If it's playing fighting, its play fighting. But if the girl is defending herself than it's fine. But if it's for no reason at all. That's just messed up. The guy might be stronger but honestly, he's defending himself.

Okay sorry about that. I just needed to blow some steam. If you don't agree with me. That's fine. Don't judge me. I'm just stating my opinion here. Gender inequality and stuff like that just get me so triggered.

Well Spamano was finally added.
I'm thanking Multi-China-APH for that since I been procrastinating with that. So thank you.

And I have some sad news. This story is coming to a close soon. I have about 7 more requests to do, and I'll try to add some more entries in but I'm estimating I'll be done with this book. Somewhere from Friday to next week Wednesday or Thursday. I could be wrong though.

If you haven't any last requests than send them in.

Bye !!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

37.6K 837 23
No Ships! i do be cringing at this very hard but I'll keep it up for y'all. note that the quality is very questionable and like most people i've ref...
6.6K 166 14
[OLD. NEW VERSION UNDER WAY.] One day, Alfred had mistakenly left his journal in the meeting room. He had left his stuff behind due to an emergency b...
White Lies 由 Feyna

同人小说

15.2K 433 4
After sustaining serious injuries, Canada struggles with his resolution of keeping America from a truth that would only hurt him. But America isn't s...
1.8K 154 18
No matter how much you hide your secrets, eventually, they will haunt you one day. Probably in an excruciating way that no one ever imagined before.