Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 14]

572 11 4
By nashlycam23

                    Payton's POV

"So these drugs need to be delivered on the East side, probably right where the Wolves are. And then these drugs need to be given to the West side, to the Night Locks. Do you think you can do that for us?" Luke explained as he had a map across the coffee table along with two bags of drugs.

I was trying really hard not to shake nor widen my eyes at the fact that they're talking about drug dealing. This is all so dangerous.

"Maybe, depending on what our reward will be." Malik said seriously as he crossed his arms and legs while leaning back.

The boy with curly dirty blonde hair smirked before he snapped his fingers at the guards, making one of them grab a brief case and hand it to him.

"Ashton will clarify that for you." Luke smirked as Ashton placed the brief case on the table and opened it, revealing a massive amount cash.

I gasped at the sight in front of me as I widen my eyes and took this all in. Luke must of heard me because he quickly glanced up to see my reaction before Styles dug his finger into my waist, making me close my mouth.

"You'll be earning this if you do the job for us." Ashton smirked as all the boys widen their eyes.

"Wait, why are you asking us to do it? You guys are just as gnarly as we are.  Is the place that bad?" Tommo asked. "Yeah why so much cash for such an easy job?" Horan asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Well you guys know the Wolves. They're animals. That's why they're called that. No ones friends with them, we're all just acquaintances. They're nasty people. They'll tear anyone to bits with their bare hands." Luke said as I widen my eyes again and felt my heart pound.

"Yeah well obviously it's your job to deliver these drugs to them. So why aren't you guys doing it?" Malik asked.

"Because we have something to take care of. And we won't be back in time.  And if the Wolves don't get what they want in time they'll kill us. So I'm letting them know that I'm sending out a group to do the job for me. And they're up for it. You'll get this much money because it's simply not the most easiest place to go. The Wolves territory is a nasty place." Luke said as I felt my hands twitch.

"So you gonna do it or what?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Help out a friend will ya?" Luke smirked.

I watched as all the boys glanced at each other before Styles sighed and looked up at Luke. "You got yourself a deal." He said as the Venoms all cheered.

"Pleasure doing business with you Mate. All you gotta do is deliver the drugs to the Wolves in two days. And then for the Night Locks, three days. Come back once the job is done, and the money is all yours." Luke smirked as Malik stared at the cash while licking his lips.

"Sounds like a plan." Payne said as he crossed his legs.

"But uh, Styles." Luke said as he glanced up at him. "I'd be carful of your little girlfriend when you go to the Wolves. Better make sure to keep an eye on her. Any female that steps foot into that territory gets raped. And it's not a pretty sight." Luke warned as I gulped and widen my eyes again.

My hands began to tremble as I stared at my legs. "I'll make sure she won't leave my sight." Styles said as Luke nodded his head. "You know you could always leave her with us if you'd like. We'll take good care of her. She'll be safe." Luke grinned as he looked at me while I slowly made eye contact with him.

My heart was beating out of my chest as my legs began to shake.

"F*** no. She's my girlfriend so she's staying with me. She can handle it. She's been with me long enough to not be scared." Styles snapped.

"Is that so? Cuz to me it seems like she's terrified out of her mind." Luke smirked as I looked at him with wide eyes. "You look really uncomfortable sweetheart. Is there something you want to say?" Luke cooed as he leaned in.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I felt Styles' grip on me tighten. "You know this whole time Payton, you haven't said a word. And you seem absolutely terrified of the subject. If not, even us. You sure you're dating Styles?" Luke raised an eyebrow as I gulped.

"You don't need to answer him Payton. He's just wasting our time." Styles said to me as I couldn't break the eye contact Luke and I shared. He knows. He can see it in me. He knows.

"Do you even know what type of a man Styles is? He's bombed buildings, set houses on fire, killed hundreds of innocent people, even injured woman-"

"That's f***ing enough!" Styles yelled as he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Luke.

It all happened so fast as everyone in the room whipped out their guns and pointed it at each other. I gasped loudly and whimpered at the frightening sight while my whole body trembled.

"Oh, so Styles is into the innocent girls eh? The ones who are afraid of a simple gun." Luke smirked as their guards pointed their rifles at the boys. We're out numbered. We're going to die.

"She's not afraid." Styles seethed as his hand tightened around the gun. "Oh really? Cuz it looks like she's on the verge of crying." Luke smirked as tears filled in my eyes.

I was so scared out of my mind that I couldn't find any words to speak. Styles tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer to him. Some of the boys glared at me with worried looks before they focused their gaze on the Venoms.

"Now, we're all very close friends. I don't understand why we're all so intense and pointing guns at each other. Why are you so protective over the girl huh Styles? She's probably just someone that you screw hard in the bed." He smirked as I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Shut the hell up." Styles was very angry and super tense next to me. I looked down the second tears began to come out as I tried to tame my shaky hands.

"Why you lying to me man? She's not your girlfriend." Luke said as I froze. "Yes she is!" Styles yelled. "Then why isn't she defending you? Huh?" Luke snapped as I widen my eyes.

Styles froze against me as his eyes widen a bit. "I think I'm going to ask the pretty girl myself." Luke said as I looked at the ground fearfully.

"You don't have the right." Malik hissed. "Yes I do. So I'm going to ask questions and you all are going to shut the hell up." Luke hissed as I flinched. And to think that they're friends?

"Hey Payton, you can look at me." Luke cooed as I felt Styles dig his nails deep into my skin. "Payton." He snapped his fingers as I flinched and glared at him. "Why so jumpy sweetheart? I only snapped my fingers." He grinned as my lips trembled.

I blinked at him as no words came to mind. "Payton, you can tell me the truth. Are you really his girlfriend? Or did he kidnap you?" He asked as my eyes widen and my body grew numb.

"This is ridiculous. Leave her the f*** alone." Tommo barked as Ashton death stared him. "We're going to see if you all are telling the truth. This sh*t is interesting." Ashton responded.

Styles' arms were wrapped so tightly around my body that I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Are you a hostage? You can trust me babygirl I promise I won't hurt you." Luke said softly as I stared deep into his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about? Bullsh*t is coming from your mouth." Malik growled as Luke madly glanced at him. "What? You don't think I noticed that f***ing bruise on her face?! I know that came from one of you, if not, her boyfriend." He snapped as my eyes widen.

I totally forgot Payne slapped me. I didn't know there was a bruise.

"Do they hurt you Payton? You can tell me. If you're being held hostage you need to tell me. I promise I can help you. If you tell me the truth right now I'll take you away from them and take you home. Doesn't that sound nice? Don't you want to go home?" He asked as tears filled in my eyes again.

The room fell silent and everyone looked tense. "Please tell me Payton. You can trust us. Just tell me if you've been kidnapped and I'll take you back home. Us Venoms are against girl kidnapping. We'll protect you and take you home safe and sound and you'll never have to worry about this ever again we guarantee it." He said as Styles hand grabbed my hip and squeezed it painfully.

Suddenly I felt a cold heavy object pressed against my bare back and I instantly knew it was a gun.

I was trembling like never before as I held in my tears and stared deep into Luke's intimidating eyes.

I could go home. Luke can take me home. If I just spill out the truth I can leave. Wait, no. Styles told me before I entered to be smart because if they find out I'm a hostage they'll kill me. It's all a trick. They want me to admit it so that they can kill me right here. That's why Styles' is being so protective. He's trying to save me from being killed right now.

"You can tell me Payton. The truth will set you free." He said as I tightened my hands into fists, trying to become strong. If I say no, I won't be killed nor be punished by the boys. I need to let them know they can trust me so that I can go home.

"Enough with your guessing games. I'm not a hostage and I definitely was not kidnapped. Like he said, we met at a bar and took interest in each other. The only reason I'm terrified of guns is because those are the reason my father was killed. The Sabers would never hurt me and they never have. I got this bruise from being in a fight with some chick who touched my man. And if you ever threaten my babe with a gun again, I'll chop your balls off." I spat as all the boys glanced at me with wide eyes.

I had no idea I had that in me as I took in a breath and felt Styles' grip loosen completely.

Luke remained silent as Ashton looked at his buddies with a smirk. "Very well then. I guess I have mistaken you as an innocent girl yeah? Well I take it back.
You got some guts to speak to me like that." He grinned as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Styles I'm sorry for not believing you." Luke said as he put his gun away as well as everyone else. "You're my friend. You should trust me." Styles said lowly as Luke nodded his head.

"We better get going then, we got a road trip ahead of us if we're giving these drugs to the East and West side." Payne said as he stood up. "You sure do. It was a pleasure working with you lads, as always. Till next time ey? And Payton, take care alright?" Luke smirked as I almost widen my eyes. I just stared at him before I responded. "You too." I said as Styles and I stood up. I then grabbed his hand which surprised him before we both left the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
172K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
5.5K 278 24
"I'll take care of you just like you'd take care of me." ♥️ CAUGHT /Kôt/ past participle of catch. verb • come upon (someone) unexpectedly. • interce...
134K 5.8K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...