• The Magcon reunion • A Magc...

By Caraa1999

When she was 13 Phoebe's life was changed forever when she was scouted by a major modelling company. Now she... More

Beginning,
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
ANNOUNCEMENT
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
~Please read~
💜💜💜
42
43
44
45
End.
Sequal?

37

46 2 0
By Caraa1999

Phoebe's POV •

I get buzzed into the building. I make my way up to the door of their flat. I knock and quickly get a response. "Cannellllll," he says as I walk in. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Wilkinsonnnn," I say back. "Where's Stas?" I ask. "In our room," he says. " okay see you later Sammy," I say as I walk into their bedroom. "Stassiee," I say to her as I hug her. "My baby," she says back. " I have missed you," she says. "I've missed you too," I say hugging her tightly. We do our makeup together. This consists of: primer, foundation, powder, blush, contour, highlight, light eyeshadow, mascara&fake lashes, eyebrows, concealer and 22 liquid lipstick from Kylie. Then Stas gets a call. "What now?......... I can't do now I am busy............whatever I'll see you in a bit," she says. She ends the call and sticks her middle finger up at it in anger. " I have to go to a meeting now babe sorry, I'll be back in a bit. Love you," she says. "Love you too," the she exits the bedroom and leaves.

I might aswell get changed. I change my white vest top for my white Calvin Klein triangle bralette. I also have and over sized camo jacket but it is too hot inside to put that on right now.

I'm hungry. I walk into the living room/ dining room/ kitchen (open plan area of the flat) and I see a bunch of guys say on the sofa. I only recognise Sammy, Gilinsky and Johnson. I walk over to the kitchen area and I grab a bowl and make some cereal. I turn around to walk to the table and I see all the guys turned about on the sofa facing me. "Hi?" I say confused. Why are they all staring?

"H-hhi," says one if them back to me. I just sit at the table eating my cereal before washing it up and putting it away. I grab my bag from Stas and Sammy's bedroom and I bring it into the massive open room. I sit and the table and get out my MacBook. I plug my earphones into my phone and I put in some songs while I reply to emails on my MacBook. Suddenly, I get a call. I pause my music.

Phone convo (bold = Phoebe )

Hi
Hi Phoebe we need you to come meet with Dior as they decided they want to shoot today.
But I'm busy, I told you today I didn't want to be disturbed. This is my day off for peace.
I'm sorry Phoebe it is what they want.
Well tell them it's not what I want. I'm not coming.
Bu-
I really just want a calm day after yesterday, tell them I can't make it.
Okay shall do, bye
Bye my lovely

Phone call ended.

I place my phone back on the table. "You alright?" Asks Johnson. "Yeah just annoyed," I say. "Why what's up?" Asks Gilinsky. "My manger literally phones me up and says Dior wants me to go do a shoot with them right now which wasn't even planned and plus today is my day off," I say.

"Anyway I have some emails to reply to," I say going back to my MacBook. "Isn't this your day off?" Asks Gilinsky. "Yeaa," I say. "Then treat it like one, stop working now," says Johnson. I shut my MacBook. "What shall we do?" I ask.

"Anything you want baby," says a voice. I am unsure what his name is. One of Sammy's friends. The way they are all staring at be right now is making me uncomfortable. I clear my throat. "But actually what shall we do though?" I question.

Hey guys, how is you all🙂? All my prayers goes to those in London, I hope everyone is okay and there are no more casualties☹️🙏🏼. My day has been shit tbh😐. I hope yours was better😩⭐️. That's it from me☺️. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 21
Kayla didn't expect her brother would become famous. Now her whole life has been flipped upside down. Instead of sitting at home texting her only two...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...