Hiccstrid Drabbles! {DISCONTI...

By Skywalkers123

{Picture doesn't belong to me} •••• HICCSTRID! do I have to say more? ~•A collection of Hiccstrid One-Shots a... More

A/N
Finally
Suggestions?
Im Here.
Breathe.
Breathe P2
Just Hold On
Just Hold On P2
Birth-Day.
For a Price
For a Price P2
Cousins....
Can You Fix It? P2
Tagged
Tagged... again
1K views?!?!
The Proposal
Save Me P1
Save Me P2
Save Me P3
Don't Leave Me P1
Don't Leave Me P2
Caught
Caught P2
Question.
I'm Sorry
Seriously? P1
Seriously? P2.
Seriously? P3.
Seriously? P4
Jealous
Leaving
Baby Talk Part 1{Short Story}
Baby Talk Part 2
IMPORTANT!
Baby Talk Part 3 {End}
Come Back To Us
Come Back To Us: Part 2
Come Back To Us: Part 3

Can You Fix It? P1

1.8K 31 34
By Skywalkers123

I'm back people!

It's been a long time since I updated, (please don't kill me) thank you all for your awesome comments and votes on my one shots. It really made me feel better.

Anyway to stop from talking about..Well that, here's the one shot!

Based on Twintuition but as always, with my own twist 😉.

It's also like my idea of how Astrid got her new axe but instead its on season 4

Also Heather is on this one, yay

Warning: whiny cry-baby Heather and Astrid ahead

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Enjoy!
......

"Now!" Shouted Hiccup and right away there was fire blasting at a dragon proof chain that was wrapped around two rocks.

"Anything?" Shouted Astrid while hiccup and Fishlegs walled over to the chain.

Hiccup touched it and sighed loudly with disappointment.

"Nothing, is not even hot" he said clearly frustrated that they weren't making any progress to break the chain.

The gang where at the arena trying to see if they combine all the dragons fire on the dragon proof chain to see if it will break. But is taking longer than they thought.

"Huh, that combination of blasts just isn't enough to melt the chain" said fishlegs.

"Uh hello? Why are we not just using Changewing acid, we know that works duh" said Snotlout clearly not understanding what they are doing.

"Aww thanks for volunteering to milk a Changewing for us" said Astrid sarcastically amused.

"Hahahaha funny Astrid" Snotlout faked laughed not amused but his dragon Hookfang laughed.

"Is not that funny pal, just remember who fills your bowl" Snotlout said to his dragon who did not like that remark so he blasted his behind. And apparently, Snotlout didn't need to go sit in a bucket.

"Ahh hookfang!" He said angrily rubbing his behind.

"Look, we're not always gonna have Changewing acid on hand Snotlout. That's why we have to find the right combination of dragon fire to get through these chains" Hiccup said walking over with Fishlegs to their dragons.

"I think we need more of our dragon's fire" fishlegs said in somewhat excited.

Hiccup walked over to his dragon Toothless and stood beside him.

Patting his dragon's head, he got into position along with Toothless.

"Ok bud, one more time." He said staring at the Target.

"Toothless go!" He commanded and Toothless shot a plasma blast with Hookfang following suit.

" Barf Belch." Hiccup said. But the Zippleback was on the ground snoozing.

"Hello? Hi?! Are you gonna help or not?!" Shouted Snotlout.

The Zippleback just turned around like he was annoyed of Snotlout's sudden outburst.

"No Snotlout we're not. Because as usual Hiccup and Fishlegs are over thinking everything" said Tuffnut who was laying on the floor with his sister.

"In delicate matters such as these, logic and reasoning can only take you so far" said Ruffnut and Snotlout looked at the twins weirdly.

"You have to trust your instincts"

"Follow you gut"

"You have to have the Right inspiration-" the twins where cut off.

"Or maybe you just need two axe wielding warriors to break the chain." Said Heather smirking and Astrid looked over and nodded.

"Uh I don't think you should-" but Hiccup was cut off as always since the girls didn't listen.

The two girls ran over to the chain with a battle cry as the other riders looked at them with absolute confusion.

They both attacked the dragon proof chain with all the force they've got, that the riders had to cover their eyes as if some bright light was blinding them when the axes made impact with the chain.

When finished, everyone looked at the chain and saw that it was still hanging and not even a single scratch was made upon it.

"Do that." Hiccup finished looking at the chain that wasn't melted or broken in any way.

"Well that didn't work" stated Heather And Astrid groaned. Then at the same time, both her axe and Astrid's broke and fell to the floor.

The two girls looked at the piece that broke out of their axe, then the handle that was still on their hand, then back to the floor and widened their eyes.

"Ahhhhhh!" They both screamed looking at the broken pieces that rested on the cold arena floor.

Hiccup face palmed and walked over to them.

"Okay okay, well know we know to NOT do that ever again" he said looking at their sad faces.

"Ugh! That was from my mom!" Said Astrid looking at her broken axe.

"And mine was made from Windshear's shed scales and I doubt she would lend me some more....Or would she....?" said Heather smirking and went over to Windshear.

"Hey girl uh, do you think you could give me more of your scales to make a new axe?" Heather said patting her Dragon hoping the dragon will approve.

Windshear gave her the 'oh-no-you-didn't look but Heather kept trying to bribe her.

The twins along with Snotlout, Fishlegs and Hiccup watched the two girls as they helplessly tried to think of some way to fix their precious axe's.

"I'll give you two barrels of fish. Three? Three and half? Oh come on!" Whined Heather since Windshear was not giving in, but Heather was not giving up.

Astrid was still staring at the piece of her axe that was still on the floor. Remembering the wonderful days she's had with that axe. From the day she first got it, and the time she used the end to pushed Hiccup down once she found out he was lying and that he had a dragon as a friend, till when she used it to fight off Dagur when he was bad and Viggo along with Ryker and his hunters.

Yes those where some good times.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered to her axe but the riders heard. One tear fell from her left eye. One.

"This is so weird, even for me" whispered Tuffnut to his sister looking at Astrid who was with such weird sorrow, and Heather who was trying to bribe her dragon into lending her some more scales, which wasn't working.

" Four barrels of fish, a bath, and extra you and me time for a month" Heather said to her dragon. It was tempting for the Razor whip but she didn't let her rider change her mind. It takes twenty barrels of fish to do that anyway.

"Whyyyy! why did you have to break in my arms Ragnhild! Whyyyy!" Astrid cried on her broken axe.

"She named it? When did that happen?" Asked Snotlout not believing this.

"Apparently, she did" said Hiccup seeing and overly dramatic Astrid crying over a stick. Axe really.

"Sometimes I feel like we're the normal ones" Ruffnut whispered to his brother and he noded.

"Oh Thor" hiccup said shaking his head.
.....

That night.....

Astrid and Heather where in their hut,(I've never seen Heather's hut so I've figured she sleeps in Astrid's hut) on the floor, still mourning over the pieces that where broken off of their axe's that where resting on their hands as they hugged it.

They couldn't finish the chain melting project on the arena since they where too sad to even stand up straight. So Hiccup sended them off to their huts until they feel better.

Who knows how long THAT'S going to take....

"Oh why did it have to he like this? Why!" Astrid cried under her bed and Heather tried to comfort her but she was trying to help herself too.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get new axe's some where" she said but she knew that Astrid knew no one can replace their axe's since they where very special.

"But she was my favorite!" Astrid looked like Snotlout when he was bitten all over his body when Tuffnut believe he was becoming a Lycanwing

Heather sighed sadly but then an idea came to mind.

"Hey, let's go see if Hiccup can fix it, he's the inventor and can fix anything after all" she said. And at this, Astrid eyes light up with Hope.
.....

"Hiccup!" Shouted Astrid as she and Heather stormed into his hut in the middle of the night.

Hiccup woke up with a jolt and went down the stairs to see who caused this sudden outburst and what was happening.

"W-what? What's going on? Is it hunters? Viggo?.. Astrid?" He said as now he could see clearly who it was.

"Is much worse" stated Heather.

"What what's wrong?" He asked clearly now worried.

"You have to fix my axe Hiccup!" Said Astrid.

"Hey and mine!" Objected Heather. Astrid ignored her.

"Your my only hope left! I don't know what I'll do without my axe Hiccup! Please I'm begging you!" She said and threw herself on the floor hugging his legs and Heather followed suit.

Hiccup was beyond shocked and weirded out (if that's even a word)at what is happening. He's trying to process the fact that the two most rough, strongest, fearless, dragon riding girls, are at his feet, er foot, begging him to fix their axe's. Their axe's of all things!

"Look I can't fix your axe's in the middle of the night, the forge is not even lit and Meatlug is asleep" he said to them trying to get them to untangle themselves from his legs. It's interesting the way girls could be so clingy, literally.

"Please?" They begged.

"No" he said clearly.

"Please?" They begged again.

"No" he said.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"Not a chance"

"I'll give you fish?" Heather said.

"Thor No!" He said.

There was a long pause until....

"Pleeeaaasssseeeeee" they whined that Hiccup had to cover his ears. He's amazed that Toothless didn't wake up from all of this...Or any of the riders in that matter.

"I Said No!" He said waving his arms for emphasis that's he's clearly annoyed by their constant whining.

The girls instantly shut up, but a devious smirk was on their faces when a thought came to mind.

They did something Hiccup never thought he will never EVER see from them.

Three words to describe this.

Big. Dragon. Eyes.

Why did they have to go there?! This is outrageous! Totally out-off-character!

"Oh for the love of-!" He couldn't finish as he started staring at their eyes. Eyes that where full of hurt and sadness.

They where looking at him with sadness and pouted with their lips quivering.

'That's it. I'm dead'. He though.

Those eyes where tempting, especially Astrid's that where penetrating his soul as he got lost in those big... Ocean...Blue...

'Focus!' Hiccup mentally shouted.

"Ugh" Hiccup groaned and covered his eyes.

A few seconds passed, and He uncovered them to see if they where done with their 'torture'

Nope not at all. They where still looking at him like that.
Man these girls are really persistent. He covered his eyes again. He need to say something, pronto.

Aha! He thought of something.

"Okay okay if you two really want to get your axe's fixed, just go to Berk, I'm sure Gobber would love to fix them for you!" He said with his hands still covering his eyes.

Astrid and Heather untangled themselves off him and looked at him shocked and with unbelief.

"Berk?! All the way to Berk?! Are you kidding me?!" Astrid objected punching his shoulder. Well, at least they're off.

"Do you seriously think we would leave now? To Berk?"Heather scoffed. Hiccup uncovered his eyes.

"Uh.. No just, ugh I'm not​ going to fix your axe's today or.. tomorrow whatever, you two are going to have to go to Berk, or wait until tomorrow until I have time to see IF I can fix them." Hiccup said.

Astrid groaned and looked down sadly. Hiccup frowned.

"Hey, what about the northern markets?" Heather said out of nowhere and Astrid instantly agreed.

"Yeah? Great idea it's so much closer-"

"And so very dangerous" hiccup objected in a serious tone.

Silence filled the air at that moment.

"Look I'm sorry but you two are NOT going over there at any cost. I can't risk any one of you to get captured or ever killed. This is no option even if you have dragons understood?" He said.

The two girls looked at him then looked at the ground.

"Yes" they both said.

hiccup sighed in relief and yawned.

"Now can I please go back to bed now?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah sorry" Heather said smiling sheepishly.

Hiccup laughed and started walking to the steps to go to hi bed.

"It's ok, goodnight" he said and smiled.

"Goodnight Hiccup" both of them responded and went out of his hut.
....

"We leave before Dawn" Astrid said when they where far from Hiccup's hut.

"Done"
.....

Dun dun dun *music intensifies*

Oh well that was the first part (since it takes me a whole DAY to write a one shot)

Second part coming soon!

But I mean really soon.

Like so soon you won't even know when I update- ok I'll stop talking now.

Hoped you liked this part.

Vote and comment!

I'm going to sleep now.

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
78.5K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
38.5K 1.2K 27
This is the third book of my Hiccstrid fanfictions series, which is why I highly recommend that you read the two books before this for the best possi...
449K 7.6K 108
These are some Hiccstrid one-shots I created. Most are set in RTTE but I will try and tell you where. Some of them are my ideas of how they should or...