Voltron Imagines

By TAEILTECH

Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron More

VOLTRON IMAGINES
Requests Update
Deep breaths | Shiro
Very unprofessional | Lance [x]
Tell them | Keith
Goodnight | Pidge
Space dust | Keith [x]
New Moves | Lance
Bump in the blanket | Keith
season two
Seven months | Shiro
Human as well | Matt
Home | Lance
Jealous | Keith [x]
Best friend | Lance [x]
Notes | Lance
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]
Flowers | Lance
Blades | Shiro
Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]
Blades | Shiro [pt. 3]
Don't | Keith [x]
Beautiful | Shiro
Promise | Lance
We Made It | Shiro
We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]
Deja Vu | Keith
season three
Deja Vu | Keith [pt. 2]
season four !!!!
Bittersweet | Matt
Note. 1
LOOK!!
okay this one is IMPORTANT
2020

Friends | Keith

4.6K 100 25
By TAEILTECH

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

"Atleast tell me about her."

"Who?"

"The newbie"

"Oh Y/n? They're super nice, helpful... and attractive." As she said the last word she nudged Keith's shoulder.

"Pidge please, you just said that they are hanging out with us today, I literally know nothing about them except from what you just told me."

"I was just joking, but I mean, everything that I said was true!" She laughed while walking to the town center that you were all meeting at.

You were the new student that Pidge had befriended a few days ago. Pidge knew that she and her other friends Keith, Lance, and Hunk were hanging out this weekend so she invited you to join them. None of them knew you except for the girl.

"Okay well tell me when you see them. Did you text Lance and Hunk to see where they are?" Keith asked while trying to examine the people in his view. He couldn't admit it but he was excited to meet you.

After hearing nothing but good things, he had to. "Here, I'll text them, you look for Y/n. This is what they look like."

Pidge stuck her phone into Keith's face as a full body photo of you was visible.

"Please tell me you didn't hack into something just to find that photo." Keith was dead serious, he didn't know the measures his friend would take for something as small as this.

"No dummy, they sent me a photo and asked if what they were wearing was okay. So that's what they are wearing and what they look like. Go get em, tiger." Pidge laughed while pushing Keith forward, he nearly fell but shrugged it off.

The picture of you was glued into his mind. Not only because he had to find you, but because of how beautiful you were. Your skin tone to your hair was perfect in more ways than one.

He shook his head from thinking like that about someone he hasn't even seen in person. He hoped that your personality would be as attracting as your looks.

His eyes wandered the large crowd full of people he's never seen in his life. Not really helping the fact that he was looking for only one in particular. He laughed of the thought of holding a sign with your name on it, like a fancy person that's waiting for you after a flight.

"Okay Y/n, where are you?" He mumbled to himself.

The casual outfit that you wore suddenly came into his sight. This is going to be very weird if it wasn't you.

His feet led him to you, the persons back was facing him.

Should I poke her? No, that might creep her out.

"Uh, Y/n?" He said, silently praying that the person who he was talking to was you.

"Yea-Wait, do I know you?" You turned around and met with a foreign face. A blush erupted onto his cheeks as he forgot you didn't know him.

"I'm Keith, Pidge's friend. She sent me to come get you, so, hey." He tried to keep cool. You were more attractive in person.

"Oh, right! I'm Y/n, but you already know that. Should we start walking?" You asked shyly.

First Person POV

God damn, this guy is hot as hell. Pidge didn't tell me this.

"Yeah, I'll show you where Pidge is. Hopefully she found the others." I just then remembered that there were two others, other than Pidge and Keith. Lance and Hunk I think it was.

He started walking, assuming I would follow behind which I did immediately. I caught up to his side and tried to admire him without him actually noticing me.

His eyes were captivating. The dark purple of them were unlike anything I've ever seen, that automatically pulled me in.

First impressions aren't exactly everything though.

Stop looking at him, he's going to get weirded out and he doesn't even know you. Talk to him.

"So-Um do you do sports?"

Dammit.

Do you do sports? How the fuck do you do spo-

"No not really. Sometimes I play, but just for fun." His eyes looked around as he spoke. At least he got the point of my question.

"Cool, cool."

We continued walking in silence. I felt awkward, but that was because of my actions. Nothing of that having to do with Keith.

Plus, I'm a new kid. Everything is foreign and weird to me here.

"Found them, they are right over there." Keith slightly pointed without causing any attention. I traveled to where he pointed to see the three people we were meeting up with.

I've never seen Lance or Hunk before, they looked nice. I didn't know which one was which, but one with a - sort of a bandana - looked over and smiled at us. Keith waved as I smiled back to him.

"Hey Keith, Hey Y/n. I'm Hunk and this is Lance." Lance turned around as he heard his name from the other boy.

"Yea-Oh, hello there." I laughed at the way his voice change so simultaneously.

"Hi Hunk, hello Lance." I repeated the tone he held as a blush crept on his face. It was the funniest thing.

He scratched the back of his neck as Hunk started laughing at his tomato faced friend. In the corner of my eye I think I saw Keith's face twist, but I'm not sure.

"Okay, so do you guys want to walk around now? Or we can eat?" Pidge asked to the group, everyone attention focused onto her.

We all agreed that we would go and eat now, then walk later.

All of us met and became friends quickly. Well, I became friends with them quickly as they've known each other for a while.

The hostess of the restaurant that we went into sat us down at a circular table. I sat in between Lance and Keith, On the other side of Lance was Pidge and Hunk.

We ordered our drinks and the waiter went to go bring them to us.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Keith said to the group before standing to proceed to said location.

My eyes locked with the girl across from me. Pidge wouldn't stop glancing at me. What was up with her? She whispered something into Hunk's ear as they both snickered.

"Sooo, Y/n. You have a crush on anyone yet?" She said slyly.

I couldn't help the blush that spread across my face. Lance just laughed with raised eyebrows while Hunk hummed.

"Um, no, not yet." I awkwardly laughed. The lie in my voice was evident, something I dreaded.

"You sure? Not even Kei-"

Speak of the devil.

Keith came back before Pidge finished saying his name. I shook my head rapidly and the blush became darker as he sat beside me. There was no way that I could look up.

The table grew silent just as he came back.

"What were you guys talking about?" Keith asked curiously while looking at everyone who sat at our table.

"Oh, just Y/n's boyf-"

I smacked my hand over Lance's mouth to make him be quiet. His mumbled voice wasn't clear, Keith was still curious at the sudden tension.

"We were talking about what we were ordering!" I spoke with my hand glued to Lance. As I looked at Keith with a smile on my face I felt something wet glide across my palm.

"I'm about to cut your tongue off." I whispered turning my head to the boy next to me. I lifted my hand off of him and ruffled his hair making his nastiness stay to himself.

"You wouldn't move!" He complained trying to fix his now messy hair.

"Not my problem, so Lance what are you getting?"

He huffed at my sudden question. "A burger I guess." I laughed at his pouting face.

---

The late lunch went by quick. All of us talked and split the bill. If one person paid for everyone, they would have a have a nice job or something rather than a group of teenagers.

"Want to walk around some more?" Lance suggested as we all agreed in unison. The town here was nice.

As soon as we walked outside, music filled my ears. There must be a performer around here somewhere.

All of us followed the sound, it becoming louder and louder with every step we took. We soon found a street band that had a large crowd of people dancing or just listening.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked around to be met with those mesmerizing dark purple eyes.

"So, uh, do you want to dance?" He stuttered out while scratching the back of his neck. His face grew a dark red.

It was cute. Him fumbling over his words and being so nervous. Actually, it was more than cute but I don't have the strength to say such words out loud.

"I thought you'd never ask." The smile I held reflected upon Keith's. His whole face lit up, did he actually think that I was going to reject him?

He held his hand out as the other three let out 'ooo's. Both of our faces flushed pink now.

I took his hand in mine and wrapped my other arm around his neck. His hand slid down to my waist casually.

"I'd never take it that you would be a dancer." I laughed causing him to do the same.

"I'd never take it that you would oblige to dance."

We both laughed and danced around and shared words. It was really fun.

Meanwhile Pidge whispered to Lance, out of my hearing, "Dude, they are going to be so much more than just friends. I can sense it."

"I was sensing it all night but like hell was I going to say anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 49 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
186K 2.9K 69
Tired looking around for the best fanfictions? Well this book has all of them! All KL pre-read and chosen by me~! Happy reading lovies
1.2M 22.1K 104
❝ give 'em the old razzle-dazzle ❞(#1 Voltron 11.2.18, #1 Voltron x Reader Oneshots 10.18.18, #55 Fanfiction 10.21.18)
26.9K 190 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...